• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2gsfket.jpg
15plxc3.jpg

Out of nowhere: An unidentified man in a blue shirt and hat 'came out of nowhere' and rescued an elderly man from the burning duplex
Elderly: The hero emerged from the duplex with an elderly man over his shoulder as the duplex continued to burn
2u4ubmr.jpg
[....]
unknown California man is being hailed as a hero after entering a burning building and rescuing an elderly man Saturday morning.
[...]
say the man 'came out of nowhere' around 8am when a duplex in east-central Fresno was engulfed in flames.

Beth Lederach, of Clovis, told
[...]
that she saw smoke coming from the duplex while she was driving in the area. She pulled her car over, called 911, then took a five-minute video capturing the heroic rescue.
As I got out of the car, this woman came up with this baby and said, ‘My dad is in there! My dad is in there!’ Lederach told
[...]
In the video, neighbors are seen gathering around the duplex as others try unsuccessfully to extinguish the fire with garden hoses.

Witnesses are heard yelling 'There's a man in there! There's a man in there!' and 'Get my dad! Please!'
In the midst of the commotion, an unidentified man in a blue shirt and hat is seen walking toward the duplex before disappearing behind a wall.
[...]
40 seconds later, the man is seen jogging from the duplex with an elderly man over his shoulder. All the while, explosions are heard erupting from the duplex and neighbors are seen fleeing the area.
[...]
mystery man is then seen placing the elderly man -- who had been hooked up to an oxygen tank due to respiratory issues -- in an upright position as witnesses rush to make sure the man is okay.
He just calmly walked right in there and then came walking right back out with this guy,' Lederach told
[....]
Lederach said that the elderly man was 'visibly shaken.' Authorities say that the man was transported to a hospital for smoke inhalation and is expected to make a full recovery.
[....]
reported that no one was hurt in the fire and authorities responded to her call within five minutes.
[...]
say that the fire did 'significant' damage estimated at $100,000 and is believed to have started in a garage.

An adjoining duplex reportedly suffered smoke damage and its three residents were not home at the time of the incident.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uilding-rescue-elderly-man.html#ixzz3GdkbM2Gs
waixqc.jpg

I'll wager this man doesn't think he's a hero, just doing what someone else could have done.

This guy is great! He probably want to be left unknown as well.
A good man right there!

Back