• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

mynameiskat

Brown Chicken Brown Cow
she is 81 and says she wants to see the sideshow that is Trump. (She is voting Hillary) I think it is a God awful idea. This is Fresno the social media is BLOWING up with threats. There is even rumor that the people who rioted in Anaheim earlier are on a bus coming here now. To go or not to go? Wonder if grandma has a will? lmao

52ciz9.png

The folks who get punched or maced or arrested or whatever else pretty much always are looking for such punishment.

Most folks attend these for the same reason this crowd attends prowrestling events. They love nonsensical "USA!" chants, they love off-color humor and crude jokes and over the top, disengenuous jingoistic ranting and raving. It's all for shits and giggles.

I wouldn't go myself, cuz that shit annoys the hell out of me and i don't see much entertainment in it outside of having a laugh at a 30 sec clip of the idiocy.

I am not going to go. I told my grandma the baby is sick. I should have more faith in my city but my spider senses tell me no
[doublepost=1464358826,1464358469][/doublepost]So far they are yelling build a wall and get a job.

View My Video
[doublepost=1464359073][/doublepost]Opps. They did bleep fast enough lol

View My Videod

Why would anyone with a shred of sense attend a trump rally?

You can see everything right on TV with a better view and do it in your underwear.

My girlfriend went yesterday to the one in San Diego. She's over there visiting family and holidaying. She is very much anti-Trump, but has followed your circus of an election process deeply for the lastt 6 months and wanted to see it for herself. And it was 3 blocks from her accommodation.

She was horrified. Scared. Sarah Palin was there.

That was before the 100 paramilitary police ran down the street past her on the way home ......

I am not even voting this election. I dislike both candidates. I am kind of hoping for the World to end or something.

Latest posts

Back