• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Found this interesting, they should get a handicap, a few seconds, a few strokes

Look more carefully, and you would have noticed another novel sight of the 2010s: six cyclists on their bikes, zipping back and forth, coed — four men in helmets, two women in helmets and hijabs.

These two sisters have happened upon a passion for triathlon in their 20s, and the sport has driven them around the world and even to the wilds of eBay. That’s where Najla Al Jeraiwi, determined that being covered would not impede being competitive, bought 15 body suits some time ago, fearing their obsolescence because swimming’s governing body had banned them from world competition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...99e7a8-2da4-11e6-9de3-6e6e7a14000c_story.html

And your point is...?

I know of a sick cult that wears the image of a torture device used to kill their own god, creepy.

Last edited:
And your point is...?

I know of a sick cult that wears the image of a torture device used to kill their own god, creepy.
If you're asking me, I think they're at a disadvantage and its fantastic they still want to take part in the competition, I'll cheer them on. Hope the proper suits are developed so they can compete on an equal level

When we were on holiday in Turkey , we visited beaches and water parks where a lot of Muslim women swam wearing a full body swim suit with head covering / hijab. They swam fast too . pretty sure I'd sink like a rock if I even fell in the bath wearing pjs .

Well their hijjabs are a complete fail because I'd still totally fuck 'em :shrug:

I LOVE the look of a middle eastern heavily eye shadowed eyes appearing through her hijab/burka whatever teh fuck they're covering up with. They look so dangerous, and not just cuz i fear they could detonate at any second and blow me to pieces. Very sultry, seductive stuff.

Back