• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Indiana murder suspect escaped from a prison transport van that made a pit stop at a McDonald’s on Monday, authorities said.

Leon Taylor, 22, was being extradited from Texas to Indiana when he fled from the van operated by a private contractor at the fast-food joint in Gary, Indiana at about 2:10 p.m., according to the Lake County Sheriff’s Department.

Taylor, who is wanted for a murder in East Chicago, Indiana, was wearing a belly chain with handcuffs, along with a leg brace when he slipped from the van in the McDonald’s drive-thru, the sheriff’s department said.

He also had on a grey hoodie over a black hoodie, black Puma tennis shoes and black jeans.

As of late Tuesday, Taylor was still on the lam, authorities said.
1608127023832.png
1608127051884.png

The most important information is not provided how many children and baby mamas does he have.

Very impressive he was able to escape while cuffed to his hands/waist and wearing leg restraints. Did he somehow get out of these bindings or did he escape while wearing them

I would be very careful in this case, because he is a high profile prisoner being extradited from Texas to Indiana. Someone is probably going to be fired, as they should be.

Ehhhh private contractor. State prob wont demand answers or seek to hold the company accountable. MAYBE the lowest fuck on the totem poll in that trasnfer vehicle gets the axe, but it stops there and there will be no deeper look into how/why it happened or how it can be prevented.

American tax dollars at work here.

How far could he have gotten with handcuffs, belly chains and leg restraints when he escaped from the van at a random McDonalds? Makes me thinks it may have been planned with someone standing by with a bolt cutter to cut him out so he could at least run and not waddle away. No way he did this on his own.

How far could he have gotten with handcuffs, belly chains and leg restraints when he escaped from the van at a random McDonalds? Makes me thinks it may have been planned with someone standing by with a bolt cutter to cut him out so he could at least run and not waddle away. No way he did this on his own.
See, that's why I ordered handcuff keys and keep them in my sock, in case I ever end up in that situation so I can escape lol. Also why I took up running, so I can get away from the cops faster lol.

Fucking dumbasses shouldn't have stopped, what did they think someone facing a murder charge would do if given the opportunity.
If they were driving from Texas to Indiana they would need to stop and eat and make pit stops. Or is it self contained with a cooler of sandwiches and a porta-commode? I'd like to know the company procedure on this and how the personnel actually screwed up.

How far could he have gotten with handcuffs, belly chains and leg restraints
I found the video of his escape. He opens the door, steps out, fumbles with a knee, then takes off running across the parking lot as the van driver tries to follow him in the van. The van driver stops short, and Taylor cuts between two parked cars and runs across the road, disappearing once he reaches the far side. No leg restraints, just a bunged-up knee that didn't slow him down much at all.

--Al

Back