• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Mukesh-Singh_3216205b.jpg

personally I would love to invite this guy over to one of my barns and like many was appalled when the case came out about 2/3 years ago even though I had already heard what an issue gang rape of women had become over there in India. The got the death penalty and I hope it sticks.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...st-blames-his-victim-in-prison-interview.html
One of the group of Indian men convicted of the notorious Delhi gang rape of 2012 has prompted outrage by claiming that his victim was to blame for her brutal sexual assault and murder.

In an interview from jail, Mukesh Singh said that women who went out at night had only themselves to blame if they attracted the attention of gangs of male molesters. "A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said.

Jyoti_Singh_family_3216658c.jpg

her mother
His victim, Jyoti Singh, 23, was returning from an evening at the cinema with a male friend when the six-strong gang offered them a lift in a mini-bus they were driving. She was raped and frenziedly beaten with iron bars, prompting widespread demonstrations for Indian women to have greater protection from sexual violence.

In an interview for a BBC documentary, Singh also claimed that had Jyoti and her friend not tried to fight back, the gang would not have not have inflicted the savage beating, which led her to die from her injuries two weeks later.'
There's a whole lot mote at link and I want to add there is another link claiming that rape cases have doubled since this incidence which is total bullshit, more are being documented than ever before.

Last edited:
Noooo, buffetgirl! He doesn't need any balls a'tall; let's rip 'em off and stuff them in his mouth! It would also be funny to cut off his dick and sew it to the middle of his forehead.

Ugh. The entitlement and lack of empathy is beyond comprehension. Women are just objects to him. What a psychopath. Does he represent the majority of males in his culture? I can only hope he does not.

Ugh. The entitlement and lack of empathy is beyond comprehension. Women are just objects to him. What a psychopath. Does he represent the majority of males in his culture? I can only hope he does not.
Articles basically say this is majority consensus & accepted at this point.

Shit like this makes me furious, seriously what a disgusting human being. The CNN article described an interview with a "man" who raped a 5 year old in India. No remorse- because she was low caste so "her life had no value":eek:. Sadly, though we are more discreet (sp) many people here in the states feel exactly the same way. I cannot tell you how many times in my childhood I was subjected to some awful behavior on the part of adult in my life and was blamed for it. The adult were not blamed- i was "difficult to love" (at 8), "homewrecker" (at 12), always looking for someone to screw and would end up "just like my mother" (at14) . We see it in the news, in the courts and on talk shows. It's jUst a really, really a sad situation all over the world

That is just fucked up. She was out with a male chaperone. Isn't that how this works?
that is a whole other situation that needs to be addressed there. A girl was recently beat horribly with a male in friend in a park because they weren't married and were sitting there talking. Personally I would have no problem kicking this maggots teeth in

The bastard is just full of excuses. Since she had a male friend with her, shouldn't that have made her off limits? Reading his twisted logic, it's obvious they would have found an excuse for raping her no matter what - and it all goes back to their upbringing.

There are so many places in the world where nuclear bombs would do alot of good, I wish they'd start using them. Maybe once Iran builds some nukes, courtesy of Obama, they and Iraq and ISIS will just bomb themselves into oblivion, and we can finally be rid of them all. We don't need this shit.

RIP yet another victim of senseless, violent crime at the hands of an asshole.

that is a whole other situation that needs to be addressed there. A girl was recently beat horribly with a male in friend in a park because they weren't married and were sitting there talking. Personally I would have no problem kicking this maggots teeth in

I just can't keep straight all these rules set upon women by dumbass men.

Mukesh Singh said that women who went out at night had only themselves to blame if they attracted the attention of gangs of male molesters
How much is a flight to India? I would like to go and put a bullet in his brain, clearly his brain does not function properly and needs to be put down.

Don't got time to read article, but is this the same one that also includes statements from the rapists' attorneys? Even more shocking. You'd expect some low life to hold such beliefs, but the attorney s are in complete agreement talking about how the girl deserved it and girls have no value and whatnot. Shocking stuff since it's NOT some lowlife member of society, it's a fucking attorney, figure they'd be fairly high up in the caste system they got over there. Even the higher levels of indian society think this way.

How much is a flight to India?

Don't do it. I've heard stories from others who have traveled there for tourist purposes(fuckin idiots). One woman talked about how she and her male partner(may have been bf or husband, an't remember) were on a bus or train and it was packed to where they weren't directly side by side. Since she wasn't visibly with/attached to a man, all these dudes took on the belief that they could do whatever they wanted with her. Talked about how countless dudes would come up and grope her, or attempt to, until the male friend could get to her, and even then the attitudes/treatment was very hostile.

I hear Egypt is the same way, although the hatred and disrespect of women seems to be largely fueled by the fact that the tourists are westeners. THey see some western woman and they seethe with hatred. Read some statistic a while back that something like 95% of western female tourists to egypt are accosted inappropriately in some manner, whether it be a mere innappropriate/unwanted touch or full on assault.

People need to stop buying into the nonsense that these shit hole countries have anything close to a decent, modern, civilized society.

I'm watching this documentary on tv right now. All I can say is, I'm going to do a happy jig when this fucker hangs.:popcorn:

I hear Egypt is the same way, although the hatred and disrespect of women seems to be largely fueled by the fact that the tourists are westeners. THey see some western woman and they seethe with hatred. Read some statistic a while back that something like 95% of western female tourists to egypt are accosted inappropriately in some manner, whether it be a mere innappropriate/unwanted touch or full on assault.

This is true, but native women have it much worse. Because as a foreigner I have the privilege of screaming the most awful insults at a guy in all languages I know if he even lays a finger on me, and if there is anything they hate it is to draw attention to themselves. Plus the police will always back you up because they are ordered to. But the Egyptian women have no defence at all.

In Japan it is a lot more subtle. The perverts rely on women being too embarrassed to call attention to what is going on when they rub themselves against them on a crowded train.

Occasionally they get their dues, though: I had fellow students who were late for class one day, because some sukebbe had come up against a woman who had had enough and turned around and yelled at him on the platform. He stepped backwards and fell off the platform onto the rails in front of a train. I am pretty certain the woman would have been in hysterics, but I never met another woman who didn't think he brought it on himself.

@Abroad What is the movie I am thinking about? It is basically comparing this Japanese assault on a girl and what he did to an American girl here. She screamed and the Japanese girl was so scared and timid she let them do everything to her on the train...

Back