1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

*mugshot*gemmel Moore Dies Of Meth Overdose At Hollywood Home Of High Profile Democratic Donor

Discussion in 'General News' started by Chrystan, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Chrystan

Chrystan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $9,704.37
    Ok, so I'm just posting this story for the mugshot. I know it says he died at the home of a democratic donor, but I am sooo not posting this for politcal reasons. The mugshot kinda made me jump a little.

Anyway, the dumbass, Gemmel Moore, overdoses in Ed Bucks Hollywood home. According to Gemmel's mother, he was a sex worker. She believes that Buck just liked to "watch black men get high" and that there is more to the story.

This is a really weird story if you go by what mom says.

http://fav-meth-head-of-the-day.com...ollywood-home-of-high-profile-democrat-donor/

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  2. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $47,040.38
    Doesnt really seem that weird to me. Rich gay fuck likes to take pictures of naked black male junkies. Some would call that art actually.

The mom is a fucking idiot btw, saying her son didnt deserve to die that way. Uh, newsflash ya dumb bitch, if someone is choosing to engage in hard drug use, they do in fact deserve whatever might result from that, be it overdose or whatever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Brillig

Brillig Danse Macabre Instructor Bold Member!

Credit:
    $4,502.49
    Now that's a different kink.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Burke

Burke Active Member

Credit:
    $2,478.58
    That haircut and that camera angle are conspiring against the poor man.

I'm a bit confused.. was Moore an addict or not? Did Buck allegedly inject him with meth for shits n giggles, and he didn't know what was going on? Maybe mom's story ("my son is a perfect angel and you all tryna make him look bad") is getting me confused.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $105,704.09
    If thos is true, then he should be charged with murder.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. McDanel

McDanel Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $17,585.60
    WeHO Times, I'm dying here...

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $158,398.31
    He's got the rich privilege, he gets away when nobody else does. Yeah if he injected the dead guy, then he needs to go just like the last junkie went, to jail for possessing the drug, if nothing else, but really it should be murder.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Brillig

Brillig Danse Macabre Instructor Bold Member!

Credit:
    $4,502.49
    If junkies were injecting themselves, while the guy just watched, I don't think it is murder. If he was actively injecting someone and they died of an overdose, I think it is at least manslaughter.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. McDanel

McDanel Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $17,585.60
    Truly weird kink, never heard of this one before. Is the needle his penis in some weird paraphilia?

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Prettypink513

Prettypink513 Church Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $14,297.06
    Sounds like piquerism to me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  11. Alf

Alf Sometimes Cats Know Bold Member!

Credit:
    $12,424.65
    I was thinking the same thing.

--Al

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $158,398.31
    FYI for all you people, like me, who didn't know what piquerism is.

And,,yep, that's most probably what's happening.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1