• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

swivel

Ream Me Up, Scotty
Bold Member!
There will be two lovely ladies at a time. After we have four winners, I will pit them against each other to get a finalist. Then we will go through 8 more hotties. Eventually the finalists will all go against each other, bracket-style.

The mugshot with the most votes at the end of the day is declared the winner. I have 313 small mugshots lined up for this, and they will be coming in alphabetical order. They are all female, and they are all fuckable by Morbid's standards (not deceased).

Feel free to argue and to change your votes (just edit your post).

First up, Debra Lynn Abercrombie

abercrombiedebralynnhi5.jpg

vs. Tracy Abrams!

abramstracyallenqb8.jpg

ooohhh, i'm gonna go with Abercrombie on this. Her personal maintenance seems a touch higher, and she lacks the total apathy of the admittedly younger and probably prettier-if-she-smiled Abrams. Both of them have looker potential, but neither of them looks bright enough to find her way out of a paper bag.

Hm. Do we have to look up their offenses ourselves? If so, should we take said offenses into consideration? After all, temperament does play into breed standard.

Edit: Nah, it's Abrams. She is prettier, even if she doesn't smile. Than again, Abercrombie has finer bone structure in profile.

Fuck you, swivel. Fuck you very much.

Last edited:
Abercrombie.

In addition to what impqueen said, she has the hair that transforms nicely from a finely coifed 'do into a gently tussled mug shot style.

I vote Abercrombie.

She gets points for the frosty pink lipstick. A lady should never be photographed with out lipstick.

Both look a bit haggard, but hell it is a mugshot. Abrams chin is a little weak. I 'm gonna go with Abercrombie. I agree, both would clean up well.

Abercrombie, even though her hair is over highlighted and frosted lipstick is a 80's no no, she is better looking than Abrams in a cheap hooker sort of way!

Last edited:
I'm voting for Abercrombie because.. well, at least her nose is on straight. Abrams is listing to the left a little. Just sayin'

Just curious, swivel. Are we going to get a male version?
Since few of the men are even remotely normal looking, how about "Best of the WWW" (wild, whacked, weird) or some such??

Just curious, swivel. Are we going to get a male version?
Since few of the men are even remotely normal looking, how about "Best of the WWW" (wild, whacked, weird) or some such??

Yeah, how bout a male version? I could go for that. I have to vote for Abercrombie though. She just looks more symetrical and is more pleasing to the eye.

Abercrombie for mee too, cause she has better "Texass haair"

and you know the higher the hair the closer to god. Plus she looks like she would take in in the rear, she has that 80s hair band groopie look.

i feel sorry for the other girl, can we get her some proactive!

and i vote for a boy version too!

Eh, I do not think either of them is all that..
I would go with Abercrombie though..
Abrams has gigantic ears..

Abercrombie wins 11 to 2 after counting my vote for Abrams. To me, Abrams has that low-maintenance natural beauty, while Abercrombie has the looks you work for (as her name implies). Abrams' weak chin killed her in this round, I believe.

Next up:

Sharon Melina Abston​

abstonsharonmelindaez6.jpg

Vs. Katherine Ann Acosta​

acostakatherineannerv8.jpg

I like Kate Acosta for this one. Despite the lack of a profile shot and the addition of library glasses (which have an appeal all their own, in my opinion), she has lovely eyes and great hair. She just looks less like a washed-up ex-sorority girl and more like a girl you could rehabilitate, if rehabilitation = lots of sex.

I mean, look at her on the right. She's nearly seducing the mugshot guy, and would be if she'd pout with her lower lip a little more. I love her.

Abrams' weak chin killed her in this round, I believe.

I'm more inclined to blame the difference in photo quality. My vote would have gone to Abercrombie, just as I'd give it to Abston this round. It's too difficulty to study the bone structure or skin quality when a picture is washed out.

I'm going to vote for Abston, but this was a difficult one for me. I really went back and forth, and foresee this being a closer race.

Looking ahead, I really don't see much competition for Abercrombie, but I do see a lot of tight races. And then there are some that are just for laughs. Women that I wouldn't fuck with Morbid's shriveled cock.

Then there is the girl who was instructed to show her tattoos... and has one inside her lower lip...

So much to look forward to, I hope you guys are enjoying the diversion. I'm not going to close this one until tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
I vote for Acosta. Mostly because she has my first and middle name...and also because I had glasses similar to those before lasik.

And the other one looks like my Senior HS English teacher.

Abston. Looking too closely at Acosta's second shot makes me think she's gonna go cross eyed any second...

Latest posts

Back