• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
blpmx.jpg

Montana man is behind bars after shooting his bartender early Saturday morning. 59-year old Monte Hanson had ordered a "red beer," beer with tomato juice, but when he learned he had been served Clamato, a tomato and clam juice mixture, he was furious.

After the bar closed, Hanson reportedly went to the home of Joe Lewis, the 29-year old bartender. Hanson says it's against his religious beliefs – he is Jewish – to drink Clamato, so he allegedly shot Lewis.

"Court records said he told a neighbor later that he was going to retaliate and kill Lewis," the Montana Standard reports.

Hanson was arrested and arraigned on "a felony charge of attempted deliberate homicide and a misdemeanor count of animal cruelty," the Missoulian reports.

Lewis was hospitalized, but Hanson also shot Lewis' dog Jackson in the head. The purebred red-nose pit bull died, literally taking a bullet that saved Lewis' life.

“He’s pretty broken up about his dog,” Mike Lewis, Joe's brother, said. “Anyone who knows him knows he’s not your average animal guy. He takes his animals very, very seriously.”

Joe earns his living chopping wood and working at Hamilton's Rainbow Bar. His brother Mike has set up a GoFundMe page to help with expenses since Joe won't be able to work for a few months.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...shoots_bartender_for_using_wrong_tomato_juice

What a total bastard. God will probably be more upset about the trying to murder someone than the damn clamato juice. Poor Jackson.

Couldn't he just sacrifice a couple doves at the temple, or maybe a young goat if it was a really big gulp of Clamato? I mean, that's how one used to make amends with the Almighty.

So, drinking Clamato is against his religion but attempted murder isn't?

Damn, I really need to do some research on converting if his religion lets me go around shooting people.

Can't say I've ever seen a Jewish televangelist.
I found you one... :sarcasm:

"Joel Osteen is a charlatan, a fraud, and a liar. Men like him have been preaching to widows and desperate people for centuries, it's not a new game. He is not Christian; in fact, he is Jewish! And his real name is Joel Alhadef." - From a whack-job blog site.

December 04, 2015

A Jewish Montana man has been sentenced to 20 years in state prison after being convicted of shooting a bartender and killing his dog in retaliation for being served a non-kosher drink.

Monte Hanson, 60, pleaded guilty in September to shooting 29-year-old Joseph Lewis and his dog on May 9. District Judge James Haynes sentenced Hanson on Thursday to 30 years in Montana State Prison with 10 suspended, NBC Montana reported. He will also serve one year for animal cruelty, which will run concurrently with his other sentence.

http://www.jta.org/2015/12/04/news-...fter-shooting-bartender-over-non-kosher-drink

Back