• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national...age-motorcycle-multi-car-crash-430061183.html
[....]
The passenger who shot the video said he started recording when a gray sedan inadvertently cut off a passing motorcyclist.

"Words went back and forth," he told NBC4.

The motorcyclist zooms up to the driver's side of the sedan and kicks the side of the vehicle. The sedan veered left, pinching the biker to the center divider before it swerved and crashed into the wall, hitting and flipping a Chevy pickup truck over on its roof. The motorcyclist zooms past the collision.
[....]
Officials were looking for the biker and said they were investigating the crash as a road rage incident and a possible hit-and run.

"Obviously it was a road rage incident. He was kicking the vehicle. We have to get a statement, see what's going on," said CHP officer Josh Greengard.
[....]

Sorry, I was unable to embed the video, but it's worth going to the link to see it. Can't wait for them to catch the asshole cyclist.

Looks like the car driver purposely swerves towards the cyclist and then over corrects which sends him into the divider. Not sure if I'd be kicking the door of a moving vehicle that almost hit me once already. Dude be nuts.

That looks like Karma ... on account of how bad do you have to suck for a guy on a motorcycle to kick your car at all. Oh well ... someone is getting a new truck!

I shouldn't be laughing this hard, because I know this guy isn't!

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Motorcyclist-in-hospital-after-road-rage-incident-430705033.html
[....]
Just after noon Sunday, the driver of the southbound car was preparing to exit onto State Highway 6 and didn’t see the motorcycle rider, Waco police Sgt. John Allovio said.

The motorcyclist, angered tha he was cut off, tried to kick the car's door, but fell off his bike, police said.

The rider, whose name was not immediately released, was taken to Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Medical Center in Waco with multiple injuries.

Information about his condition wasn’t available.
WACO+MOTORCYLCE+ROAD+RAGE+6.25.17+Cropped.jpg

Back