• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

DivineRAiN

13237617_1147492848616017_4821618166823690105_n.png

Battle Ground police arrested Ricardo Gutierrez, 39, after they responded to a disturbance call at a home in the 1600 block of Southwest 6th Street around 7 p.m.

Officers said they entered the home by force, where they found Gutierrez and the injured boy.

1.gif

The boy was transported to the hospital with critical injuries.

Police said Gutierrez had a relationship with the boy’s mother. He is charged with first-degree murder.

According to court documents, investigators said Gutierrez brutally beat the boy and threw him against a wall, creating a large hole in the drywall. Court documents state the boy's mother was also injured trying to stop the attack. She said Gutierrez finally stopped when the boy appeared to stop breathing.

A probable cause affidavit states the child had numerous bruises on his face and arm, as well as an injury to his head consistent with a knife wound.

The affidavit states Gutierrez told detectives he didn't remember anything between the time the family ate dinner and when he was put in handcuffs, adding that he has "blacked out" in the past when he was very angry.

http://www.kptv.com/story/32051614/...rom-injuries-suspect-identified#ixzz49anWPtqZ

http://koin.com/2016/05/23/boy-hospitalized-suspect-in-custody-in-battle-ground/

The 3-year-old boy, Jose Castillo-Cisneros, who was called ‘Pepe’ by his family, was taken to the hospital in critical condition after Battle Ground police responded to a disturbance call the 1600 block of SW 6th st. at 7:47 p.m. Monday night.

Jose’s 9-year-old sister, according to court documents, called police when she realized her brother was being beaten. She reported that her mom had tried to stop the beating but wasn’t able to. On the phone, 911 dispatchers overheard the mother saying what sounded like “he is killing me.” The mother was injured in the incident as well.

The girl told dispatchers that her brother was in a big puddle of blood and was not breathing. She told them she and her brother had been watching a movie when he started crying and went into Gutierrez’s room, and that Gutierrez was mad that the boy was crying.

Officers had to force entry into the house to reach Gutierrez and the boy.

The Clark County Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit spent more than 12 hours at the scene conducting an investigation.

According to court documents, the boy’s body had bruises and there was evidence of a knife wound on his head. A broken knife was found in Gutierrez’s bedroom and the blade of the knife was found in a bathroom sink.

Detectives also found a hole in the wall of the bathroom the size of a small child’s head.

KOIN 6 checked into Gutierrez’s background and found he has a history of violent offenses. In 2007, he was convicted of assault in the second degree for nearly strangling to death an ex-girlfriend at the Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford. Medford Police Sergeant Brent Mak remembers responding to the call.

“I would call it horrific,” he said. “I mean, in front of everybody in the parking lot, multiple witnesses see him choking her almost to the point of death.”

That woman was in intensive care for weeks.

‘He was a little angel’

Pepe had just turned 3 about 10 days ago and recently started attending school.

“He was a good boy,” she said. “He was autistic so he was very special to us, my sister and my family.”

13187994_1537635209878120_808577428_n.jpg

It said critical and then it said asswipe was charged with murder, so I assumed he did murder him.

Thankfully he's going somewhere with people his own size, rather then picking on, and beating little kids and women. Why this woman stayed with this man for as long as she did, who knows. Let's hope the prisoners treat him extra special.

I wonder how long it went on before the mother tried to stop it. It doesn't sound like this was a quick beating. Did she let him slap him around for awhile and only intervene when the little boy seemed really injured?
I guess I just want to know how hard that woman fought for her baby, cause I don't think she tried very hard. A knife in his back would have stopped it.

He nearly killed a woman, and this mother allowed him to move into the home with her two kids? Christ almighty. The fuck is wrong with people? What state is this from? My husband's second last name is the same as this guy's. He also has relatives scattered all about. I sincerely hope we're not related to this scum.

KOIN 6 checked into Gutierrez’s background and found he has a history of violent offenses. In 2007, he was convicted of assault in the second degree for nearly strangling to death an ex-girlfriend at the Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford. Medford Police Sergeant Brent Mak remembers responding to the call.
“I would call it horrific,” he said. “I mean, in front of everybody in the parking lot, multiple witnesses see him choking her almost to the point of death.”
That woman was in intensive care for weeks.

Andddddd there goes any and all sympathy for the boys mother. What a stupid fucking piece of shit bimbo. Look what YOUR choices caused you fucking idiot.

February 1, 2018

After months of growing exasperation, an “innocent event apparently broke the dam of frustration” that led Ricardo Gutierrez Jr. to kill his girlfriend’s 3-year-old son, a judge said Thursday.

Clark County Superior Court Judge Robert Lewis found Gutierrez, 41, guilty of first-degree murder in the beating death of Jose “Pepe” Castillo-Cisneros, with an aggravating factor that Pepe was a particularly vulnerable victim. The finding allows for a longer-than-normal sentence if the judge sees fit.

Gutierrez was also found guilty of second-degree assault for injuries he inflicted on Pepe’s mother, Yadira Cisneros, who desperately tried to stop the attack May 23, 2016, at their Battle Ground home. Gutierrez was Cisneros’ live-in boyfriend but not Pepe’s biological father.

He is facing 23 years to life in prison. Clark County Prosecuting Attorney Tony Golik said the state will ask for an exceptionally long sentence.

In August, Gutierrez formally waived his right to a jury trial and opted for Lewis to instead decide his fate.

Lewis reached his decision after hearing nearly 3½ days of testimony. He deliberated for about 15 minutes before handing down the guilty verdicts.

Gutierrez will be sentenced Feb. 13. The hearing is expected to take half a day. Gutierrez’s defense attorney, Edward Leroy Dunkerly, plans to call a mental health expert to testify on his client’s behalf.

Alleged motive
During Golik’s closing argument Thursday morning, he said, “There could be no question in anyone’s mind that (Gutierrez’s) intention was to kill Pepe.” He argued the motive was clear.

Gutierrez and Cisneros had a troubling relationship. Gutierrez was “fixated on the idea that she wasn’t faithful” and even had her under surveillance. “These are not normal behaviors,” Golik said.

Gutierrez was also upset with Pepe, whose developmental delays made him nonverbal. He often communicated by screaming and crying.

Golik argued that Gutierrez knew Pepe was developmentally delayed, and his outbursts stemmed from those issues. Gutierrez was repeatedly told by people that he needed to be patient with the boy; but he didn’t care, Golik said.

He formed the intent to kill Pepe that night, because he didn’t like the boy, Golik said, and knew killing him would inflict the most possible pain on Pepe’s mother.

Golik also asserted that Pepe was a particularly vulnerable victim, not only because of his young age, but because of his developmental delay. He was unable to plead with Gutierrez to stop assaulting him.

Dunkerly argued that, at best, this was a case of second-degree murder of a particularly vulnerable victim. He said Gutierrez was tired from working long hours, frustrated by Pepe’s behavior and under financial pressure — he was contemplating filing for bankruptcy.

He said Gutierrez was “at the end of his rope” and “snapped.”

Although Dunkerly didn’t contest the fact that Gutierrez killed Pepe, he argued that prosecutors had not proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the slaying was planned.

The day leading up to the beating had been normal, Dunkerly said, until Pepe started crying over a movie. Gutierrez lost control and committed the assault in a matter of minutes, he said.

In handing down his verdict, Lewis told prosecutors he did not agree with the motives they presented. There was no evidence, he said, to suggest Gutierrez killed Pepe as a form of punishment for Cisneros.

Gutierrez’s relationship with Pepe was “not good but complicated,” Lewis said. There were times he tried to understand the boy and other times when he was hateful toward him.

Lewis said it’s much more likely the slaying stemmed from what the defense had presented — building frustration, fatigue and financial pressure. Gutierrez’s frustration with Pepe ebbed and flowed, and he finally snapped.

However, Lewis argued that Gutierrez did not lose control when he snapped; he made the decision that “he was going to be done with Pepe by killing him.”

It was clear from testimony and statements Gutierrez reportedly made during the beating that “he was going to keep the boy quiet; he was sick of him,” Lewis cited. Gutierrez recognized he was going to kill Pepe and threatened to kill Cisneros, too, if she didn’t stop intervening.
http://www.columbian.com/news/2018/feb/01/gutierrez-guilty-in-death-of-battle-ground-3-year-old/
[doublepost=1517810473,1517810397][/doublepost]
Jose-Castillo-Cisneros3-670x0-c-default.jpg

Can we just agree that every child abuser, killer, maimer or rapist needs to be executed?

2/13/18

A man has been sentenced to 45 years in prison for killing his girlfriend’s 3-year-old son in southwestern Washington.

The Columbian reports Clark County Superior Court Judge Robert Lewis sentenced 41-year-old Ricardo Gutierrez Jr. on Tuesday.

Lewis found Gutierrez guilty earlier this month of first-degree murder in the beating death of Jose “Pepe” Castillo-Cisneros.

The judge also found Gutierrez guilty of assault for injuries he inflicted on Pepe’s mother, Yadira Cisneros, who tried to stop the attack May 23, 2016, at their Battle Ground home.

Court records say Gutierrez beat and stabbed Jose “Pepe” Castillo-Cisneros to death after the boy cried over a movie he didn’t want to watch. The child had autism, according to his family.
http://www.bcdemocrat.com/2018/02/13/wa-toddler-killed-sentence/

Latest posts

Back