• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
dzpmd.jpg

Police in Edmonds, Wash., arrived at a house where a would-be intruder was shot in the stomach by a mother of three, authorities said.​
[....]
mom in Washington was startled awake by someone pounding on the front door at 3:15 a.m. Thursday. When the man tried to push his way in, she shot him in the stomach
[...]
The mother of three first opened the door because she thought she knew the person banging on it, Edmonds Police Department Sgt. Bob Barker said,
[...]
Then she realized he was a stranger and tried to push him away.

But the man kept on coming
[...]
That's when she fired a round into his stomach.
[...]
woman's husband and their children, ages 14, 10 and 5, plus a friend of the teenager's, were sleeping inside.
Police officers found the wounded man in front of the house. He was taken to a nearby hospital and is undergoing treatment
[....]
"There were the kids in the house. She was scared, and so she was doing what she could to protect her family
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wash-state-mom-shoots-would-be-intruder-article-1.2026220

Mom shoots intruder breaking into home as 4 kids slept inside

[..]
man trying to break into an Edmonds home in the middle of the night was shot by the mother of the house as her husband and several children lay sleeping inside.
[...]
the woman was awakened around 3:15 a.m Thursday by the sound of someone pounding at their front door. She called 911 then grabbed her gun and went by the front door as the intruder began to force his way inside.

"They thought they knew who was pounding on the door. That's why they opened it," said Sgt. Bob Barker
[...]
"When it wasn't who they thought, they tried to push him out. It didn't work."
[....]
woman struggled with the intruder but, realizing she wasn't going to be able to hold him back much longer, fired a shot at his stomach, police said. The intruder was not armed.
[...]
arrived moments later to find the wounded intruder, identified by family members as 22-year-old Nelson Petrone, still at the front of the house
[...]
Petrone was taken into custody then driven to Harborview Medical Center where he's still being treated for the wound. No one else was hurt.

"I still don't believe it. You don't wake up on Thanksgiving and realize that your brother is in the hospital in intensive care. It's heartbreaking," said Petrone's older brother, Evan.
[...]
say the woman's husband and 14-, 10- and 5-year-old children were inside the home, as well as a friend of the 14-year-old.

Investigators say preliminary evidence supports self defense.

"There were the kids in the house. She was scared, and so she was doing what she could to protect her family,"
[...]
Evan Petrone said his brother was out drinking with friends in downtown Edmonds Wednesday night and mistakenly came to the house looking for friends.

"He wasn't breaking into the house,"
[...]
"He was intoxicated, yes, and he may have made some bad decisions ... (but) he wasn't trying to harm anybody. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. That was his safe place. That was where his friends were, and to him that was where his friends still lived."
[...]
said his brother's friends used to live at the home in question and he was unaware they had moved.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...ids-slept-inside-284077871.html?tab=video&c=y

Nelsons FB
27ys75w.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/nelson.petrone?fref=ts

I have zero problem with what she did.
Numbnuts should have called ahead, because that way his friends could have cursed his dumb ass out at 3 am & he wouldn't have gotten a high-velocity belly piercing.

You think his friends may have moved just for this reason? That maybe he's made too many 3 am visits that they just moved without letting him know where they moved!

This was no one fault but the drunk idiot trying to get into someone's house who didn't know him, his family shouldn't be trying to mimimize what he's done by saying he didn't know his freinds had moved, well he shouldn't be visiting friends at 3 am. No, she did the right thing, what anyone would have done protecting their family.

Last edited:
Yeah fuck this asshole. I don't care how wasted he was he had no business doing what he did. He should have kept his drunk ass where he was and he wouldn't be shot to shit.
I'm gonna guess his family is part of the reason he's an irresponsible alcoholic. Make him take responsibility for his actions and quit making excuses. He should be lucky his brother ain't dead.

Even if he had the right house, how is it ever appropriate to slam on a door at 3 in the morning and then force your way in shoving people when the door is opened?

I think his extreme lack of intelligence is a bigger factor here then his alcoholism.

Appears to be a homosexual from his facebook page. Hopefully the injuries aren't that bad but if the stomach wound did some damage to his intestine, at least life with a colostomy bag will make it so he doesn't have to utilize enemas prior to anal sex with his partner(s), poop shute can be for just the one purpose. Small potential bright side there.

Oh and how stupid was this homeowner choosing to engage in an up close and personal shoving match with an intruder while she's armed with a gun. She's lucky he didn't get the gun from her and use it on her and her family. Dimwit.

"He was intoxicated, yes, and he may have made some bad decisions ... (but) he wasn't trying to harm anybody. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. That was his safe place. That was where his friends were, and to him that was where his friends still lived."
That's the price you pay for being a drunken jackass trying to barge your way into a person's home.

My house contains the 4 things I am willing to die for, which means that they are the 4 things that I am willing to have you die for me to protect and those things are my sons, try to barge in at 3 AM and I'll shoot too.

Sorry, but this guy is an idiot. If some twat was banging on my doors and trying to force their way into my house at 3am, they are definitely getting shot. I do not care who you are! You do not come around acting like that at 3am. It is horribly rude. Even if I knew you, I probably would recognize you and you would still find yourself shot. If I did know you, I'd feel horrible after shooting you, but damn it! You should know better! No matter how drunk you are...:wait::facepalm::finger::stop:

Back