1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Mother Says Hospital Security Discharged Her Dead Son For Being Unresponsive

Discussion in 'General News' started by Dakota, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/20...e-from-hospital-dead-in-a-taxi/7731386972109/
    http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/lawsuit-dying-or-possibly-already-dead-man-forcibl/ncNxg/

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. brandi

brandi christ on a cracker Bold Member!

fucking DUH! :facepalm:

omg really!? Double DUH! :banghead:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Gaucha

Gaucha Really?

Wow...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. WannaBeMaybe

WannaBeMaybe Well-Known Member

For real? The hospital didn't even look into WHY he wasn't cooperating and wasn't moving/talking? Brutal. And un-fucking believable!!

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. TokioFreak

TokioFreak Active Member

My question is why the hell isn't she suing the hospital for malpractice? He was clearly not ready to be discharged and perhaps could've been saved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BlueLover

BlueLover Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Wait hold up he must have been uninsured or had Medicaid that's why the treatment. It is times like this that it is brutally visible that our health care system has lost it's humanity and is too fucking much like corporate America dead on the inside just like the young man they sent home because they needed the bed for an insured patient.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

Well, what's the problem exactly. The hospital says he was unresponsive which he clearly was, dead folks tend to not talk much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. reneelvsbrian

reneelvsbrian Active Member

wtf!!!!!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Reficul

Reficul Member

I knew a girl who was kicked out of a reform school when they didn't believe she contracted TB and she flatlined, then came back and they didn't accept her for being a "liability"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dutchesse

Dutchesse Well-Known Member

It's insane. Makes me appreciate my country's medical system a little bit more. (Just a little bit).

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. BlueLover

BlueLover Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Great then I am retiring there lol......wait where first if there is harsh winters I might not considerate it. :)

12. Dutchesse

Dutchesse Well-Known Member

The winters aren't that bad, but expect dreary weather 70%-80% of the year.

13. rebl1128

rebl1128 Honored Guest Bold Member!

That was my first thought. How much more unresponsive can someone be?

• Agree Agree x 2