• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
Two Cleveland women are accused of beating a 5-year-old girl to death.

The girl's mother, Tequila Crump, 27, and a friend, Ursula Owens, 36, are both charged with felonious assault.

They are jailed on $1 million bond after their first court appearance Wednesday in Cleveland Municipal Court.

More charges could be filed against the two because the girl, Ta Naejah McCloud, died on Tuesday.

The incident happened Friday in the 10700 block of Bryant Avenue, east of East 105th Street in the city's Glenville neighborhood, according to police.

Police said the women abused Ta Naejah, causing, "massive head trauma." The abuse also caused the girl to have several seizures, court records say.

Ta Naejah was initially taken to University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital about 11 p.m. Friday because she was having trouble breathing, according to police reports.

Crump told police that Ta Naejah had a seizure earlier that morning, police reports say.

The girl "appeared to have marks and bruising in various stages of healing," police reports say.

She died Tuesday at the hospital, according to court records and the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/03/mother_friend_accused_of_beati.html

This next article is real fucking heartbreaking

Teen Tries to Save His Little Sister After Mother's Savage Abuse: 'I Really Wanted Her to Wake Up'

Rayvon Owens tried to get authorities to help his little sister on multiple occasions, but nothing happened.

As ABC News 5 reports, in October 2016, the 15-year-old Owens warned his guardian that 5-year-old Ta'naejah McCloud, was being abused. Owens, who spent alternate weekends with his mother, was disturbed and thought of Ta'naejah (the daughter of his mother's romantic partner) as his sister.

As Owens's guardian, Sierra Giles, told ABC News 5:

“He said his mom would punch her in the face, slam her down, pick her up, punch her again. He said that she was being mistreated there."

Together, Owens and Giles tried to get help for the young girl. Owens told News 5 that he felt he “had to tell the truth, even though that's my mother.” Giles added that she told social services that she feared for the girl's life.

However, when the Department of Child and Family Services looked into the case, they determined that Owens's report lacked substantiation, and the matter was dropped.

Then, in February, more reports about neglect and abuse at Ta’naejah's home prompted authorities to re-open the investigation. Despite eight home visits in five weeks, Ta’naejah remained in the care of her biological mother and her mother's girlfriend.

As a caseworker told ABC News 5, there still wasn't enough evidence to justify removing Ta’naejah from her mother's home.

But on March 17, a brutal beating ended the little girl's life.

Owens told ABC News 5 that he could only watch that day as his mother and Ta’naejah's mother stood over his little sister and took turns beating the little girl. As they repeatedly hit McCloud in the head, Owens begged the women to call 911, to no avail.

Then, when it was over, the teen desperately tried to revive the lifeless girl by performing CPR. He wept as he told ABC News 5:

“I really wanted her to wake up.”

A distraught Owens told ABC News 5 he tried everything he could think of:

“I did CPR. I kept feeling her heart. I kept saying, 'Call 911.' It just didn't work.”

After Ta’naejah died at a local hospital, the two women responsible were charged with felonious assault.

Now, many are asking why Owens's warnings were ignored.

http://ijr.com/2017/03/834473-teen-tries-save-little-sister-mothers-savage-abuse-really-wanted-wake/

this is beyond horrendous the so called social workers that were contacted should be brought up on charges and both them bitches deserve a needle [the way they give them out here, apparently not as pleasant] from above links
badbreeders
22340486-mmmain.jpg

poor little baby is safe now
C7o2cGfXUAA1T7X.jpg

Poor Owen no kid should have to act like an adult or worry about them like he did let alone be afraid they would harm his little sister. He had more care for her than her blood mother
rowens.jpg

Last edited:
I assume that is Owen. He looks absolutely devastated.

The look on his face alone made me cry.
yep, will add that as I thought if people looked at the above article would know, personally I feel his guardian should keep him away not just from his mom but any of her buddies

Omg! That poor boy! I dont know how anything that came out of his murderous mother would have even a shred of decency, but obviously his actions proved that it is possible! He must be being raised by amazing people for him to be as brave and confident as he is. Most kids wouldnt have had the balls to go against their mother and wouldnt have even had a clue who to tell about abuse! This kid is a hero. He probably doesnt know it yet and may not ever know it, but his little sister does!

Owens told ABC News 5 that he could only watch that day as his mother and Ta’naejah's mother stood over his little sister and took turns beating the little girl.
He couldn't run out to the street screaming for help? Those women had him so cowed? His life must have been hell. The rest of his life he will say to himself "I should have done more."
Those women ruined two lives.

How fucking despicable.
I sincerely hope CYS/CPS/DFAC whoever were involved are brought up on charges.
Rayvon will forever live with the knowledge that he tried to do what he was told and they still failed him and his sister.
I am starting to think that CPS etc dont treat cases of neglect the same in minority areas.
I'm not talking AA, Hispanic etc. I'm talking areas with poor whites that wouldnt be considered a minority.
Cos we have seen plenty of cases like this featuring poor drug addicted white people.
Its like CPS doesnt give a fuck becos they just dont want too. Or feel as if the kids are already doomed.
I mean they got time to investigate Will & Jada Smith over a fashion photo Willow took with a 24yo but cant even find the time to substantiate obvious signs of abuse on toddlers.
How sway.

July 11th 2018

An Ohio mother who failed to stop her girlfriend from beating to death her 5-year-old daughter and then waited hours to seek help has received a long prison sentence along with the girlfriend.

Cleveland.com reports the mother, 27-year-old Tequila Crump, was sentenced to 15 years in prison on Tuesday after an all-female jury convicted her of reckless homicide last month in the March 2017 death of Ta'Naejah McCloud.

The girlfriend, 38-year-old Ursula Owens, was sentenced to 25 years after the same jury convicted her of murder and other charges.

Prosecutors say Owens beat Ta'Naejah after she wet herself.

Owens' son testified he heard his mother body slamming the girl.

Prosecutors say Crump waited 11 hours before calling 911 after the beating.
https://local12.com/news/nation-world/mom-girlfriend-sentenced-in-5-year-old-girls-beating-death

My 3 year old granddaughter made a false confession today. She was running around in her sundress and her mother found a puddle in the corner. Her mom asked her if she peed there and she said “yes, I did”. Her mom was getting something to clean it up and we were just chatting with her about her having friends over when my daughter realized the puddle was from a leaking squirt gun that was on an overhead shelf.

At no point did it occur to us to punish her and at no point were we even annoyed. She’s THREE! Anyone who doesn’t understand that little ones have accidents have no business being around children, and they certainly shouldn’t have their own!

I do not know how a mother could sit back and watch someone kill her child.

Last edited:
My daughter had many accidents as a little. She’s just fine, alive and well today as a 17yr old. She will tell you, she was never spanked because you know, we loved her!

Her poor brother, he did more than anyone. He just wanted her to wake up, damn it. Sad for him!

Last edited:
Only 15 years and 25 years for murdering a child? What the fuck!???

I wouldnt bash CPS too much here without more info being available. CPS cant do shit unless there is for a fact, no shit evidence of abuse. If that kid doesnt have bruises to coincide with the reports of abuse, if there isnt dangerous shit and drugs laid out all over that home, they cant do anything. Keep in mind, the system places the rights and needs of the parents above ALL else. They have to operate within the system our govt overlords have put in place.

Last edited:
Back