• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
339EDB4200000578-3563366-image-m-34_1461851353660.jpg
339EDB3A00000578-3563366-image-a-35_1461851362139.jpg

Two women were arrested after police found them living in an filthy minivan with an astonishing thirty-eight cats and new-born kittens.

When police were called to check on a homeless family living in their van, they found the cats including days-old kittens squashed inside a cup holder.

The officers from Sandy Springs in Atlanta, Georgia said they were overwhelmed by the stench of urine and feces.

Alexandra Wingate, 41, was in the car and told police she was a local vet waiting for her 70-year-old mother Sharyn Wingate.

The pair said they had stopped off at a local store to pick up some water but the officers later discovered they had warrants out for their arrests on animal cruelty charges.

They were arrested after allegedly violating their probation by owning animals, reports the -Constitution.

The cats will be treated by vets before being put up for adoption at Fulton County Animal Shelter.

Karen Hirsch, of the LifeLine Animal Project, told the outlet that 34 of the 38 cats are healthy and ready to be adopted.

'Out of the four who aren't ready for adoption, one is pregnant, one is nursing kittens, one is FIV positive [feline immunodeficiency virus] and one has an upper respiratory infection,' she said.

Tim Poorman, of Fulton County Animal Control, said that they were digging through trash on their hands and knees to find the animals.
LINK

Last edited:
Oh GROSS! and she had the nerve to say she was vet, as in veternarian? Poor little kitties. I just got back from picking up my friend's kitty at the vet's. Furbie is diabetic and has to spend the night every so often, and then I read this atrocity.

OMG - the smell in a house with that many cats would be insane!! A mini van?? I can't and don't even want to imagine the smell! :wideyed:

They were arrested after allegedly violating their probation by owning animals, reports the -Constitution.

They are on probation and homeless .... some people get to rock bottom and stop because ... I'm here. And then there are these two who get there and keep right on going.

Thank goodness for the cats that they were found when they were. Now they each have a good chance of having a great home.

I wonder what the situation was about them having previous animal cruelty charges so that it violated their probation?? Man, I hate assholes that abuse animals!! I can't bring myself to read any stories about animal abuse.

They're obviously bat-shit crazy, but all that matters here are the cats.

I think they should throw the book at them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't even see how they could breathe in the van. I have two cats and when the younger one does her business in the box, the older one drags TP, plastic bags, socks, anything she can find in the box just to let you know it's time to change it. You could have put fresh litter in the box just that morning - homey don't play that. :cat:

I don't even see how they could breathe in the van. I have two cats and when the younger one does her business in the box, the older one drags TP, plastic bags, socks, anything she can find in the box just to let you know it's time to change it. You could have put fresh litter in the box just that morning - homey don't play that. :cat:

I KNOW RIGHT! You just made me snort! I have now only one cat but he craps like three, and we live in a small space. Three times a day I scoop for one.fat.ass.cat.
That's a hot-box of ammonia and toxoplasmosis, in a van. :yuck: The seats must have been squishy.
If you're going to be a cat lady, don't be disgusting about it. Or cruel, for that matter.

These women are groomed and have make-up!? 2 cats were actually sick out of 38!? Wtf!? How the fuck do you get in and out of a van without those little bastards escaping!? I had trouble training one damn dog for christ sakes! You would wake up with cat shit yup EVERYWHERE! Twister has nothing on these gals. They probably bathed at my gym or your YMCA and we walked in behind them... ewww! Thank you husband for my shower shoes ♡♡ Did they rob a vet or shelter!?

I have kitty fur babies, and I change their litter box daily (yes, it gets a bit expensive, but they're worth it). But thirty eight cats in a mini van??!! That had to reek to holy hell and did they not realize they smelled just like the van? How could they go into public? I mean, not even a whole bottle of Febreeze could fix that shit!!

Poor kittahs :( I hope they find happy forever homes. Not all shelters are non kill.

They should do the Febreze test in that shit. Then I'd be impressed.

[doublepost=1462152389,1462152159][/doublepost]It's a real pussy wagon! :cat::cat::cat:

Last edited:
Many people probably aren't aware but there are places that will spay and neuter dogs and cats for free if you are low income, no reason for things to get so out of control like that. No internet, just go to the library and look it up in your local area.
[doublepost=1462153149,1462152921][/doublepost]

Ha that's funny! My two cats share a litter box and I have to clean it constantly, otherwise my dogs treat it like it's a buffet. So gross!

I'm trying really hard to hold back some projectile vomit so I can't find any words right now...

Back