• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/...or_threate.html#incart_most-read_news_article
MUSKEGON, MI – A 55-year-old mother of a rape suspect is accused of threatening one of her son's alleged victims.

Lynette Sue Humphrey, the mother of Joshua Matthew-Rolling Humphrey, allegedly threatened in a voice mail message to "beat up" one of her son's alleged victims. Joshua Humphrey, along with Larry Donell Stiff, has been charged in the "date-rape drug"-related rapes of two women in the Muskegon area.

Lynette Humphrey[....]
was charged last week with witness intimidation as a third-time habitual offender and is lodged in the Muskegon County Jail on a $20,000 bond. She faces up to 20 years in prison.

Joshua Humphrey, 34, and Stiff, 31, have been charged with third degree criminal sexual conduct involving a Feb. 7, 2016 incident with one woman, and as first-degree criminal sexual conduct accomplicesin an incident involving another woman in 2013.They were charged in March for the 2016 case, and on July 8 for the 2013 case.
20790491-small_zpso9nrkayr.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/...en_could_b.html#incart_most-read_news_article
MUSKEGON, MI – Two men have been charged in the "date-rape drug"-related rapes of two women in the Muskegon area and prosecutors believe there may be many more victims.

Joshua Matthew-Rolling Humphrey, 34, and Larry Donell Stiff, 31, have been charged with third degree criminal sexual conduct involving a Feb. 7, 2016 incident with one woman, and as first-degree criminal sexual conduct accomplices in an incident involving another woman in 2013. They were charged in March for the 2016 case, and on July 8 for the 2013 case.

In the 2013 case, there is possibly another female victim, and charges may come for that, Muskegon County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Timothy Maat said.

The men drugged the women before raping them, Maat said. The prosecutor's office is reviewing other cases involving "at least a dozen victims," he said.

Maat urged other possible victims to step forward and for the public's help in obtaining additional information against Humphrey and Stiff.

Sworn search warrant affidavits indicate that Humphrey told police he has herpes.

A search warrant was obtained for Humphrey's medical records after police learned that Humphrey had been prescribed Tramadol HCL.

Police say it had been refilled 22 times in six months, between July 2015 and January 2016. Tramadol is restricted to five refills in six months because it is a Schedule IV controlled substance.

Police said the effects of Tramadol are very similar to those described by the alleged rape victims. Tramadol is an addictive narcotic pain reliever that can cause nausea, dizziness and drowsiness, especially when taken with alcohol, according to the Mayo Clinic's web site.
[....]
details, culled from search warrant affidavits, of the cases Stiff and Humphrey are accused of:

Oct. 31, 2013: A woman referred to here as "Woman A" told police she met Humphrey on an Internet dating web site and after communicating a couple weeks they decided to meet in person. She went to his home at 1143 Oaklea St. and he drove them to the now-closed Cancun Connections bar at 2411 Hall Road.

There they met up with Stiff and a woman referred to here as "Woman B." At one point, the men give the women shots of a dark liquid. The group left and ended up at Stiff's house. Woman A told police on Nov. 4 she last remembered sitting on a couch before she passed out, later waking up naked and lying next to Woman B whose pants and underwear had been pulled down. Woman A goes to the hospital and a rape test is performed, later turning up DNA of two men, one of them Stiff's. Police received a search warrant to do DNA testing on Humphrey.

Woman B tells police that "everything began to blur" when they left the bar and that she too remembered sitting on a couch and then blacked out, though she groggily came to a couple times and noticed a man was on top of her and the other was on top of Woman A. She also sensed being sexually penetrated. "She could not move or talk," the detective swore in the affidavit.

A few weeks later, Woman A tells police that Humphrey was sending her text messages, including one warning her about making a false police report, that she should be careful of committing slander and that "everything u did that night is on camera so whatever u are trying to pull won't stand."

The Muskegon County Prosecutor's Office received on July 8, 2016 from the Muskegon Police Department the complaint seeking criminal sexual conduct charges in the 2013 incident. Both Stiff and Humphrey were charged that same day with first degree CSC, a potential life felony. Both are charged as second time habitual offenders. Maat said another CSC charge could be added for the assault on Woman B.

Muskegon Police Chief Jeffrey Lewis declined to comment on the case, including why it took police nearly 3 years to bring the 2013 complaint to the prosecutor's office.

"This is an open case proceeding through the judicial system," Lewis said. "It would be inappropriate to comment at this time."

Feb. 6, 2016: "Woman C" meets up with Humphrey, whom she knows, and another man she doesn't know at the Marine Tap Room, 1983 Lakeshore Dr. Woman C brings two friends with her because she had heard negative things about Humphrey, including that he was "rapey" and "creepy," according to court documents.

She ate pizza and drank beer with her friends and Humphrey bought her one beer. She didn't remember anything after that until she woke up in her own home wearing surgical scrub pants, no underwear and her bra and top askew. She said she didn't own scrubs and had never before seen the ones she woke up wearing.

One of Woman C's friends told police Woman C met Humphrey on the Tinder dating web site and he later tracked her down on Facebook.

The prosecutor's office on March 18 filed third degree criminal sexual conduct charges against Humphrey and Stiff in the assault of Woman C. That charge is punishable by up to 15 years in prison.

In another case in which charges have not been brought, "Woman D" told police she met Humphrey on Facebook and agreed to see him in person at "Mike (cq) Bar," according to a court affidavit. There Humphrey told her about a local guy putting the date rape drug in women's drinks and how easy it was to make with common household items.

On a later night, Woman D met up with Humphrey and his friend "Larry" at 22 Below, 22 S. Harbor Dr. in Grand Haven, according to the affidavit. Humphrey kept asking to smell her drink and within minutes of taking a drink she "began to feel very sedated," the detective swore on the affidavit. She called a friend to take her home and needed help walking. Woman D had no memory for part of the night and later learned that Humphrey had come to her house but was told by others to leave. The next day she was very sick and vomiting and felt that she had been drugged, according to the court document.

Woman D was interviewed in March 2016, but it is not clear when the incident occurred.
20790431-large_zpsx7uxpxz3.jpg

Stiff? I call bullshit:rolleyes:
[doublepost=1469661055,1469660819][/doublepost]Damn how much tramadol did they slip them? I personally can take 3 and be able to operate heavy equipment. Tramadol are bitch mints.
[doublepost=1469661145][/doublepost]Hehehe insert Bill Cosby joke here

I look at a tramadol and get nightmares! They gave it to me years ago in a super low dose. Two weeks of hideous, vivid, violent nightmares ensued. It was awful. I'll stick to pot thanks! :nailbiting:
Aww I'm sorry about the tramadol. But ummm...You partake in the stickiest of the icky? I knew I liked you for a reason!
[doublepost=1469661527,1469661474][/doublepost]Mom is an excellent tard defender

I told my boys when they started dating that if i ever got even a whiff of an idea that they had mistreated a woman in any way, shape, form or fashion, I would beat their ass myself Musta worked.

I just can't even imagine a woman doing this. o_O

I look at a tramadol and get nightmares!

My big old husband hallucinated on Tramadol.

Last edited:
Sounds like Humphrey was raised to be an entitled asshole. His mother's actions speak volumes towards that. He gets what he wants when he wants it and if anyone screws with him...his mom has his back. What losers. He deserves to go to prison for life. He is a predator MOM.

"Lynette Humphrey, of 613 Taffy Lane, was charged last week with witness intimidation as a third-time habitual offender and is lodged in the Muskegon County Jail on a $20,000 bond. She faces up to 20 years in prison."

A couple things here...
Third time, Lynette-of-Laffy-Taffy-lane? o_O How much shit have you had to clean up for your taint-cheese of a kid for the last 30-some-odd years?!

Man... She and her beloved shitstain should be glad she faces jail time (that I hope she receives!) so that they can "share" this prison experience together, even while being in separate prisons. There's some extraordinarily fucked up family dynamic going on there... Come to think of it, where's dad in all this?

Unrelated: @Prettypink513 your post made me giggle!! :D

Omg! The stupidity in this story is fucking insane! First of all, I had to read it a couple times be a useful the first time I couldn't get passed Humphrey (hump free) and Stiff. Then I get to the third woman who agreed to go out with dude even though she heard he was "rapey and creepy". I don't want to victim blame here, but come on!
So then one of the dumbass dudes sends a very traceable text message telling her he recorded everything she did that night. I'm sure that's another charge by itself. Also will make a good bit of evidence against him.
As if those examples weren't stupid enough, fuck wads mom had to throw in a bit of dumbassery herself and decides to leave a damn voicemail message on a victim's phone!?
Wow! I say we should just exterminate hump free, stiff and the mom because they're obviously too stupid to ever contribute anything to society.

Wow.
I guess we got the answer as to why he is such an entitled little shit stain coz his mom has conditioned him to be.
It's ok honey go on and rape and pillage and mama will be right behind you cleaning up your messes.

Maybe this will be a wake up call for her.

In some ways I wonder if this was denial...I would personally kick the shit out my kid

on the front lawn if this happened to my family, Some people are weak, I wonder

if the victim blaming is her way of convincing herself that the awfullest awful is

not true. i think finding out your kid drugging women would be frightening,

after all men that engage in this kind of behaviour hate women, and

everyone knows the woman they hate first and the most is MOTHER.

Some parents refuse to believe their little snowflakes can do any wrong. I suspect the mother is believing her sons lies...despite this happening over and over and over. This mother needs a wake up call. Perhaps she'll get it when the only access she has to her snowflake is through snail mail or visiting him at the prison...after she serves her own time that is. And I hope she gets the full 20 yrs she's facing as a habitual offender.

"Lynette Humphrey, of 613 Taffy Lane, was charged last week with witness intimidation as a third-time habitual offender and is lodged in the Muskegon County Jail on a $20,000 bond. She faces up to 20 years in prison."

A couple things here...
Third time, Lynette-of-Laffy-Taffy-lane? o_O How much shit have you had to clean up for your taint-cheese of a kid for the last 30-some-odd years?!

Man... She and her beloved shitstain should be glad she faces jail time (that I hope she receives!) so that they can "share" this prison experience together, even while being in separate prisons. There's some extraordinarily fucked up family dynamic going on there... Come to think of it, where's dad in all this?

Unrelated: @Prettypink513 your post made me giggle!! :D
Hehehe thanx

22 Refills? How many women have they actually tag-teamed?
[doublepost=1469712213,1469712078][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1469712666][/doublepost]
Aww I'm sorry about the tramadol. But ummm...You partake in the stickiest of the icky? I knew I liked you for a reason!
[doublepost=1469661527,1469661474][/doublepost]Mom is an excellent tard defender
That's my choice, fuck alcohol. In fact, in the last several years I've kicked all the alcoholics out of my life. That leaves me with just one friend, but having watched alcoholics die I'm guarding myself from further sorrow.

20790491-small_zpso9nrkayr.jpg

Are we sure that "mom" isn't his dad in drag?

@Anubis FOUND DAD!!

SHIT! Now where's mom?

(My friend Marianne tells me that St. Anthony has always indicated "under the couch" for all of their lost items... He's usually correct... So that's probably it: Mom is under the couch.)

22 Refills? How many women have they actually tag-teamed?
[doublepost=1469712213,1469712078][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1469712666][/doublepost]
That's my choice, fuck alcohol. In fact, in the last several years I've kicked all the alcoholics out of my life. That leaves me with just one friend, but having watched alcoholics die I'm guarding myself from further sorrow.
My aunt's friend bled out after her liver ruptured. My cousin recently died too. Just couldn't put that bottle down

@Satanica
Oct 10, 2016

The mother of a man accused of rape on Monday was sentenced to 60 days in jail for threatening one of her son's accusers.

Lynette Sue Humphrey, 55, threatened in a voice mail message to "beat up" one of her son's accusers, police have said.

On Monday, Oct. 10 she told Judge Timothy G. Hicks of Muskegon County's 14 Circuit Court that she was "sorry."

"Ms. Humphrey obviously regrets her actions," said her attorney, Matthew R. Kacel. "This is not who she is. At the time, she was terribly upset."

The sentence came after Humphrey pleaded guilty in a Cobbs agreement with the court. Cobbs agreements allow defendants to withdraw her plea if the judge gives a sentence higher than the limits of the agreement.

In addition to 60 days in jail, Humphrey was sentenced to a year of probation and a variety of court fines and fees. She was ordered to have no more contact with the person she had threatened.
https://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/10/mother_of_accused_rapist_gets.html

Jun 30, 2017
Joshua Matthew-Rolling Humphrey was sentenced Wednesday to spend at least 28 years in prison for rape convictions.

Muskegon County Circuit Court Judge Timothy G. Hicks set Humphrey's minimum sentence a nearly a decade outside the state guidelines, citing testimony while describing Humphrey as a "serial rapist," a "master manipulator" and the leader of a duo police have linked to dozens of reported rape cases.

"Josh did the setting up," Hicks said. "He made the connections. He brought Larry into the case later."
https://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2017/06/monsters_and_serial_rapists_wi.html

Oct 11, 2017

A "sexual predator" who began raping when he was 14 was sentenced Tuesday for drugging and raping two women, though according to the prosecutor the number of victims was likely much higher.

Larry Stiff was sentenced to 24 years to 51 years in prison by Muskegon County Circuit Judge Timothy Hicks. He received the sentence for each count, but they will be served concurrently.

The judge gave him 458 days credit for time already served in jail. He also ordered Stiff to a lifetime of electronic monitoring "if and when he leaves" prison.

Stiff, 32, was convicted by a jury last month after four women testified their drinks were drugged before they were sexually assaulted. Two others said they were drugged but managed to escape being assaulted. The jury deliberated for less than a half hour.
https://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2017/10/sexual_predator_larry_stiff_se.html

I wonder if she has accepted that her son is a raping piece of shit.
Nope. The system railroaded him, those lying little bitches, he didn’t know how else to connect with women... I bet Mommy’s got a million rationalizations.

Latest posts

Back