• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...school-bus-arrest-st-0831-20160830-story.html
A 12-year-old Montgomery boy has been accused of stealing a school bus from an Oswego church and driving it into Naperville.

The boy, whose identity has not been made public because he is a minor, was charged as a juvenile with theft of a motor vehicle, according to a report from the Kendall County Sheriff's Office.

According to deputies, the bus — which Naperville police said was a full-sized, blue and white school bus — was taken from Valley Baptist Church in Oswego Thursday.

Naperville police stopped the bus near 95th Street and Book Road around 6 p.m. Thursday, Naperville Police Cmdr. Jason Arres said. Police had received a complaint and been on the lookout for the bus, he said.

The boy was released to his parents[....]

Like did he just see cops and pull over with out killing himself or anyone else.

I'm going to read the link...so far I love this kid!

Back