• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A search warrant released Friday in Mecklenburg County says a man, who identified as a transgender woman asked the suspect in his murder to have sex prior to the deadly shooting.

Derrick Lee Banner, 26, was found in a vehicle with an apparent gunshot wound around 3 a.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of Rosetta Street.

According to the warrant, Banner contacted the suspect, Montavious Sanchez Berry, 18, to meet up to have sex. Berry was the last person whom Banner texted before he was killed, the warrant states.

After the shooting, detectives found Banner’s phone which contained a video of Banner and Berry “engaged in sexual activity.” The video was taken approximately 30 minutes before the shooting occurred, according to the warrant.

During the search, investigators found a cell phone in Berry’s home that matched the phone number Banner was texting, the warrant states. Benner’s cell phone was seized as evidence.

Barry was charged with murder, armed robbery and shooting into an occupied vehicle.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article173708731.html

berry

Only A rumor cannot verify but a friend of Ms. Banner stated he was hiding in the trunk of the car and heard the gunshot.

Last edited:
If she's transgender, why is the news using her dead name?
Unless she kept the name Derrick. Idk.

Must be rough busting a nut then finding out the bitch has a bigger dick than you do.
It fucked Herb Tarlek up mighty hard in WKRP in Cincinnati when Vicki von Vickey turned out to be a dude..
:cheers:

MONTAVIOUS BERRY
Incarceration Status:
ACTIVE​
Total Incarceration Term:
25 YEARS​
Conviction Date:
09/03/2021​
Projected Release Date:
10/12/2039​

Primary Crime:
MURDER SECOND DEGREE (PRINCIPAL)​

Minimum Term:
20 YEARS​
Maximum Term:
25 YEARS​

Now that he's ended that relationship he things I bet he's satisfied he will only have relationships with women from now on ("bro, can you grab me that bar of soap on the floor?").

Back