• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A woman who plotted to let a paedophile rape her seven-year-old daughter has been jailed for nine years.

Cardiff Crown Court heard the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, planned the sex attack with Stuart Bailey, 54, in text messages.

Bailey, of Ynysybwl, Rhondda Cynon Taff, was jailed for 13 years after the pair were found guilty of conspiracy to rape.

The offences came to light when the woman's partner found the texts.

The court heard the pair exchanged dozens of messages and the woman also sent Bailey a naked picture of the girl and bought sleeping pills to drug her.

[...]

The mother, described as "vulnerable and gullible" by recorder Eleri Rees QC, asked Bailey what she would get out of the plan to rape her daughter and he mentioned sums of £200 to £300.

Judge Rees said Bailey was "prolific" in contacting a number of women on a dating website.

An investigation discovered that he was having similar discussions with other women.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-38718637

it may be a lame post, but im still gonna do it. WHY? why in the world would you ever want to do this to your child? maybe it happened to you? turnabout is not always fair play. this is just mean and nasty.

The vulnerable mother... get the fuck outta here... I hope she chokes tonight and dies...

An investigation discovered that he was having similar discussions with other women.
How many other conversations and how far had the negotiations gone? How many women are ready to sell their daughters to a paedophile? Or did those other women quit in disgust when the convo turned sick?

How many other conversations and how far had the negotiations gone? How many women are ready to sell their daughters to a paedophile? Or did those other women quit in disgust when the convo turned sick?

All very interesting questions. I am wondering how many of them reported the conversations to LE, as well.

Back