• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wzzm13.com/mb/news/local...-ablaze-with-11-year-old-son-inside/452660670
LASALLE TOWNSHIP, MICH. - A mother drove to a cemetery, bound her 11-year-old son's wrists, locked him inside a car then set it on fire today, investigators in Monroe County said.
[....]
The 48-year-old mother faces attempted murder and arson charges, officials said. She was taken to a hospital for an evaluation before booked in the Monroe County Jail.

Authorities said they received a call from the woman's husband, a Frenchtown Township man, around 11:30 a.m. reporting his wife may have harmed their son.

When deputies arrived at the cemetery, they saw smoke coming from a 2014 Ford Focus, but the mother and kid were not in the car. Deputies located the two in another part of the cemetery talking to staff there.

According to the release, the mother first started the trunk on fire while the boy was inside.

"The mother later attempted to ignite a fire using gasoline inside the passenger compartment where the boy sat," the release said. "This fire did not ignite while the boy struggled to free himself from the vehicle. The mother then freed the boy from the vehicle and they walked away until locating an employee from the cemetery."

Cemetery staff freed the boy from the bindings.

Detectives are investigating a possible motive and asked anyone with information to call Detective Mike Preadmore at 734-240-7719 or 734-240-7530.

What a horrible life event for this guy. I hope he gets lots of love from his dad/family. It will be a tough thing to know his mother tried to kill him.

Yikes.
I mean okay.....I'm shook.
My son would never forgive me and thats worse than anything I can imagine.
I'd rather set myself on fire.

What kind of a cunt monkey would do something like this?!?
Umm lady I think you have a few screws loose..
Poor kid

Watch this be another expedition into creative exorcism. I mean really you'd have to be completely out to lunch to do something like this.

@Satanica
June 21, 2018

Sherri Richter was sentenced Friday to at least 29 months in prison for tying up her 11-year-old son in a car and lighting the car on fire last summer in LaSalle Township.

Richter, 48, was charged with trying to kill her son by binding his wrists, locking him in a car and lighting it on fire. She pleaded no contest to second-degree child abuse. An assault with intent to murder and arson charges were dropped.

Richter's defense attorney argued for a long period of probation with mental health treatment and medication. She had already served 12 months at the Monroe County Jail. Her attorney said putting her in prison would not help the victim, her son.

Richter offered a short statement in court.

"I'm sorry to my son ... and family, that I love very much," said Richter.

Both the defense and prosecution said Richter had changed her mind during the incident and decided to save her son from the burning vehicle. The judge said this was only by the grace of God that her mother's instinct kicked in and she decided to stop.

Judge Michael Weipert said he couldn't believe the defense would consider reunification between Richter and her son. The victim's father even spoke briefly in court asking for his family to be put back together because his son misses his mother. The judge did not agree.

"He should never be left alone with her," said Weipert. "Dad's obligation now is to protect his son."
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...-on-fire-to-spend-at-least-25-years-in-prison

Jeez at least the judge showed some common sense. I get the son misses his mom but she should not be alone with the kid until he’s big enough to fight her off. If Dad doesn’t protect him, then both parents have failed.

I don't think that dad will keep the boy away from the mother. This family needs to have ongoing intervention to ensure the boys safety and emotional well-being.

Back