• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Chrystan

KEVIN FOWLER AND AISLYN MILLER ARE ABOUT THE 2 MOST DISGUSTING PIGS EVER!

I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT PROMPTED THESE DUMB FUCKS TO TAKE THEIR BABIES TO AN URGENT CARE CENTER, BUT I'M GLAD THEY DID. THE NURSES REPORTED THE CONDITION OF THE BABIES TO THE POLICE. BY THE TIME COPS ARRIVED AT THE DRS OFFICE THE BABIES HAD ALREADY BEEN TRANSFERRED TO A HOSPITAL.
A NURSE EXPLAINED THAT THE BABY WAS SEVERELY UNDERWEIGHT AND HAD SHIT IN HER EARS. ALSO, A MAGGOT HAD TAKEN UP RESIDENCE IN HER GENITALS AND DECIDED TO REVEAL ITSELF TO THE NURSE.
THE PARENTS ARE SAYING THAT THEY WERE INEXPERIENCED AND NOT USED TO TAKING CARE OF THEIR INFANTS. THAT'S THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE FUCKING YEAR! NO SHIT THEY DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF THEM. I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT WOULD HAVE TO HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR A MAGGOT TO GO INSIDE A VAGINA. I'M PRETTY SURE THEY DON'T GO IN THERE THROUGH BATH WATER THOUGH!
I CAN'T EVEN THINK IF ANYTHING BAD ENOUGH TO DO TO THESE TWO. I HOPE ONCE THEY DIE AND ROT MAGGOTS DEVOUR THEM SLOWLY.

http://katv.com/news/nation-world/two-arrested-on-child-abuse-charges

From the link
Kevin Fowler, 24, and Aislyn Miller, 24, were arrested Saturday afternoon on child abuse charges.

On Friday, Owasso police were dispatched to Urgent Care Owasso near 13616 E. 103rd St. N. to investigate a child abuse call. Two children had been transported to a hospital before police arrived at the urgent care center.

According to Owasso police, a nurse told them with tears in her eyes that a maggot had crawled out of one of the babies' genital area. The baby also had a severe diaper rash, bed sores and feces in her ear. The nurse told police the baby looked like a "skeleton."

Owasso police say the other infant was extremely skinny, had a major diaper rash, bed sores, and a hair was wrapped around her finger to the point it had started getting infected and skin was growing over it.

Why are you shouting?

Anyway. Nasty ass people who shouldn't breed. Gross.

Maybe they had pinworms from being dirty or had a infected dog with pinworms and didnt realize it because they were so filthy it got out of control . the pinworms are known to come out of genital area. poor baby

Maybe they had pinworms from being dirty or had a infected dog with pinworms and didnt realize it because they were so filthy it got out of control . the pinworms are known to come out of genital area. poor baby

Pretty sure a nurse would be able to tell the difference.

Didn't read it. Shoot whoever is involved and call it good. This isn't right at all. I don't care how dunb you are. Just bury them alive and call it done.

Man, I'd fucking HATE to see the state of the genitals on those two scumbags if they think maggots are OK.

They're essentially JUST smart enough to know that they nearly killed their two babies - and that child murder is not a crime they want to go down for. That's why they sought help. Pure self interest. Nothing else.

It's times like this that really make an excellent case for forced sterilization. These two fucking animals should never ever ever conceive, birth and raise children ever again.

Just castrate the pair of them. And ban them from ever seeing or contacting those poor kids ever again. They don't deserve a second chance. Those babies are the only ones who deserve a second chance - at living and be loved and cared for.
[doublepost=1481541924,1481541498][/doublepost]

Seriously? Are you really trying to defend these bastard's, or even play devil's advocate for them?

Pinworms and Maggots are easy to identify separately. Secondly, if you're not aware of it - google Myiasis. That's probably what that baby had. A fly probably laid an egg in an open wound on the baby's genitals, the maggot hatched and began to eat. Think about that.

Really. Think about that. A baby had an open wound on it's genitals. A wound that was exposed long enough for flies to buzz around. A wound uncared for, for long enough for a maggot or maggots to hatch and start EATING the baby's flesh. Think. About. That.

No baby - or human being of ANY age who is loved and well cared for, has

A) fucking maggots in the genital region - or anywhere on their body
B) excrement in their ears
C) a shockingly low weight without a diagnosed medical condition causing it
D) bed sores
E) hair wrapped around a finger for so long that its infected and grown in on itself.

If you see, even ONE of these issues - especially in a baby - then something bad is happening. To have ALL of those issues present - in two separate babies??

This isn't a case of a couple of filthy kids who need better hygiene. This is sickening levels of neglect. Absolutely astounding levels of neglect. And any medical professional will be able to not only easily identify the difference between a fucking pinworm and a maggot - but also between a dirty kid who needs better hygiene - and outright, shocking levels of child abuse.

The parents are scum. They are the shit on the sole of your shoe. Nothing more.

Bloody pinworms. Come on. They're babies. Babies that have been woefully neglected and mistreated by their utter scum 'parents'.

If I saw either 'parent', on fire and screaming for help - I wouldn't even pass the garden hose. They are filth.

Last edited:
Pinworms look nothing like a maggot, and a nurse would know the difference. Their diapers were not being changed.

a hair was wrapped around her finger to the point it had started getting infected and skin was growing over it.

I thought the maggots were bad ... then this story got worse.

Poor babies ... thank god for antibiotics and pain killers.

Those poor nurses ... bless them for sure.

Kevin Fowler, 24, and Aislyn Miller, 24, were arrested Saturday afternoon on child abuse charges.

I hope they lose those kids forever.

**** my mother took my little brother to the doctors when he was little because he stank and despite the love and care she gave him he still smelled ROTTEN. The Doctor pulled some peas and mashed potatoes (no maggots) from his ears and he was back to smelling good again.

Miller said they do not have health insurance for the children and cannot afford the medical bills, so they did not know how to get their children appropriate health care.
If they had washed them and changed diapers and fed them more, they wouldn't have needed to go to the hospital. Well baby care is preventative care. New baby care is free from so many county, state or private charities. Free diapers and formula. If they had just asked someone would have helped .
Parents just gave up because they couldn't cope. Babies crying feebly for help , just shut them in a room and walk away.

Spay / neuter the parents, terminate parental rights, release them in the woods.

Last edited:
Also, who takes pictures in a fricken public bathroom stall? And you can sort of see in the background that her house is a filth hole.
A person could be a slob, with a messy house, and still keep babies clean enough and fed enough so that they don't end up in the hospital.

Aislyn?

Punishment's Law: the number of vowel sounds a person has in their name is inversely proportionate to their ability to function in society.

Last edited:
Two parents have been found guilty in what Owasso police called the "worst case of child abuse" they'd seen, and a jury recommended they serve 130 years in prison.

Aislyn Miller, 24, and Kevin Fowler, 25, were convicted Friday on five counts of child neglect related to allegations they allowed their children to live in filthy conditions and starve to the point where the 9-month-old twin girls were roughly 8 pounds each when they started receiving proper care.

A jury recommended Miller and Fowler serve 30 years on the first four counts and 10 years on the fifth. The couple is set for sentencing before Judge William Musseman on Nov. 13.

An Owasso police sergeant wrote in a report that he and medical officials agreed that the situation was the “worst case of child abuse” they had ever seen.

Kristi Simpson, a DHS investigator, testified during a preliminary hearing that the family’s Collinsville residence was filthy because of cat feces smeared across walls and maggots in the girls’ playpen. A maggot was found in one of the girls’ genital areas when she was at the hospital, Simpson said.

“It’s what we would term as shocking and heinous,” Simpson said.

Fowler and Miller, according to testimony, told authorities that they felt overwhelmed having to take care of four small children with limited outside help while working long hours.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/cour...cle_6eca86ed-58ec-5155-b257-57ada12ad8df.html

th

This link has pictures of the shitty grandparents and images of the abused children.

http://taianimals.com/nurse-discovers-whats-in-one-emaciated-twin-girlss-diaper/

I hope they're put away at least until the kids are college aged so they'll have enough distance and maturity to deal with the fact that these disgusting pigs are their bio units.

. Fowler and Miller, according to testimony, told authorities that they felt overwhelmed having to take care of four small children with limited outside help while working long hours.
Less fucking and more cleaning was the simple answer.

Gross these people are just gross. They didn't have to clean but hey lets take selfies.

Last edited:
They both look greasy, dirty and greasy, no baths for them as well as the babies.

those poor babies.

Does anyone else catch the irony in the fact that...
1. She was out of jail in March
-and-
2. She was on FB selling toothpaste? A BASIC hygiene product?

A couple has been jailed for 130 years in prison each over the sickening abuse of their emaciated nine-month-old twin daughters.

Aislyn Miller, 24, and Kevin Fowler, 25, were convicted of five counts of felony child neglect each last month in Owasso, Oklahoma.

On Monday, Judge William Musseman granted a prosecutors' request to see the pair jailed for the maximum term.

He slammed the couple for their 'heinous' treatment of the girls who weighed just eight pounds each when they were found in December last year.

'It’s my estimation that your kids were on death’s door,' he told the court on Monday at the hearing which Tulsa World attended.

The pair were arrested in December last year after doctors at an urgent care called police when they brought the girls in for treatment.

When officers searched their squalid home, there were cat feces smeared on the walls.

Both girls had severe nappy rashes and sores. One had a piece of hair tied around her finger and the other had feces in her ear.

The couple's two older children who were aged two and three at the time were also neglected but the treatment they received was not as severe as the twin baby girls.

Doctors said that as they were examining the pair, a maggot crawled out of one's genitals.

After their arrest, Miller and Fowler told police they both struggled balancing being parents with working long hours at a Macy's Distribution Center.

They also said they had limited health insurance which stopped them from seeking medical help for the girls but they denied the charges against them.

Fowler's mother and both of Miller's parents are also accused in the same case.

They all pleaded not guilty after they were arrested in December.

Investigators who testified at the couple's trial however said it was the worst case of child abuse they had ever seen.

They compared the girls to 'skeletons'

After the girls were rescued from the home, neighbors revealed that they did not know there had been children living inside.

Rita Fowler, Kevin's 65-year-old mother and Aislyn's parents Johnny and Cathey Miller are also facing charges of child neglect and failure to report. They all plead guilty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5082269/Oklahoma-parents-jailed-130-years-child-abuse.html

Thankfully, the kids are so young, they probably won't recall this shit .. Fingers crossed ..
All the "care givers" in these poor babies lives let them down, They didn't stand a chance.. :(

As for the "parents" and "grandparents", they need to be put on death row immediately ..

Thankfully, the kids are so young, they probably won't recall this shit

I mean there is a good chance I would think with such prolonged malnutrition and neglect that these kids are going to have health problems stemming from the abuse. These parents need to be put in a dark hole with little food and no restroom. They can just piss and shit on the floor in the dark and live that way until they die of some disease.

Back