• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
141b8p.jpg

Seattle police issued an arrest warrant for Chantae Gilman who allegedly raped a man as he slept at his apartment.​
A Seattle woman is accused of raping her neighbor as he slept after a party.

The victim shoved the 240-pound woman, later identified as Chantae Gilman, off of him when he woke up to her having sex with him
[...]
She apparently broke into his apartment during the June 2013 incident, but it wasn’t until recently that a sample of DNA taken from the victim was analyzed.

Gilman was linked to the crime, but she is apparently undergoing treatment of some sort in eastern Washington,
[...]
An arrest warrant has now been issued for Gilman, a mother of four children who is reportedly pregnant with another child.
[...]
show Gilman held the victim down during the alleged rape and told him to be quiet. He managed to push her out of his west Seattle apartment.
[..]
Then described Gilman as “a drug user in the area.”

In the past, Gilman had been treated for mental health issues and drug abuse. She reportedly suffers from bipolar disorder and another mental illness
[...]
During an undated interview, Gilman reportedly told investigators she didn’t remember having sex with the man or being at his home,
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/seattle-woman-raped-sleeping-man-police-article-1.1938146
her FB
1zdmcs0.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/chantae.gilmman?fref=ts

Police have issued an arrest warrant for Chantae Marie Gilman, a mother of four who prosecutors believe raped a man as he slept
[...]
The victim told police he went to bed in his home the night before the assault and woke up to find Gilman, a stranger, on top of him. He demanded she move, but she refused, and continued to have sex with the victim until he could work his way free.

"From a statistical standpoint, yes, it is atypical to have a female aggressor," said Detective Drew Fowler,
[...]
"but we work to hold all people responsible for their actions. The law is specifically written to be gender-equitable and we will charge anybody with a crime that they've committed."

Staff at Harborview Medical Center examined the victim for signs of rape
[...]
Investigators later used a sample of Gilman's DNA to build their case, according to court documents. Lab results were not completed until this summer, a representative for the county prosecutor said.

Gilman is a mother of four who is eight months pregnant with her fifth child, said Elwin Hartfield, a friend who answered the door at her last known address
[...]
Hartfield said Gilman is in treatment in Eastern Washington, and that she'd been treated for mental health issues and drug abuse in the past.
[...]
victim told investigators he did not know Gilman, beyond recognizing her as "a drug user in the area."
[...]
told police she didn't remember the incident and that she suffers from a mental illness and bipolar disorder.

Gilman is scheduled to be arraigned on Sept. 22.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...d-sleeping-man-in-West-Seattle-274957051.html

The victim told police he went to bed in his home the night before the assault and woke up to find Gilman, a stranger, on top of him. He demanded she move, but she refused, and continued to have sex with the victim until he could work his way free.

Yikes.

"Two months [8 weeks] sober and 31 weeks pregnant"
8 months into her pregnancy, and not sober for the critical first 2 trimesters, but I'm sure months 7, 8 and 9 will make all the difference. :facepalm: Oh oops, off the wagon again. Rather than guard and nurture that life in her it was more fun getting spun enough to violate a stranger in his home.:banghead:

What.the.fuck? I'm surprised the man reported it, but glad he did. How do men stay hard when they are raped?
Its the same reason women get "aroused" (cant think of a better word, sorry) when they are being raped, the body is just "programed" to have certain responses.

What.the.fuck? I'm surprised the man reported it, but glad he did. How do men stay hard when they are raped?
I've been wondering that too... I'm thinking it started out as a dream boner that she umm... took advantage of. Now I'm not a dude, I'd think you'd go soft after you woke up and realized what was happening... but who knows how long that would take considering there was probably a bit of time spent in utter shock upon waking. I mean, I'd probably be too stunned to do anything at first either.

So, forum penis-bearers ( @TACO , @malq , @Caveman @TheMorningStar ?) enquiring minds want to know how it would behave in a situation like this.

Its the same reason women get "aroused" (cant think of a better word, sorry) when they are being raped, the body is just "programed" to have certain responses.
I was gonna say the same thing. Your body is gonna get aroused even if you don't want it too. When your body is stimulated in a sexual manner it's gonna respond.
I'm equally as shocked that a woman did this but I guess when you are crazy the gloves are gonna come off so to speak.

I imagine, much like male on female rape, it happens a lot more often than it's reported. How many men will admit they were raped, knowing that they are going to be ridiculed and treated as less than a man once they tell anyone, or having been taught that men need to be tough and strong, not rape-able.

I imagine, much like male on female rape, it happens a lot more often than it's reported. How many men will admit they were raped, knowing that they are going to be ridiculed and treated as less than a man once they tell anyone, or having been taught that men need to be tough and strong, not rape-able.
I cannot say it any better.

I used to go to this church day camp with my BFF when we were about 13-14 or so. She'd been molested by her stepfather, and asked to talk to one of the women who ran the camp about it, so the woman took her somewhere private to discuss. When she came back, she told me that she'd admitted(I dislike saying "admitted" but it's how she saw it at the time.) to the woman that when he molested her, although she despised it, it also felt good in a way she couldn't stop. That fucking bitch told her to repent and pray to God for forgiveness for her sin.

For something she had NO control over. Every time I think of that woman I get enraged. I can't begin to tell you how angry and bewildered I was at the time.

Hey, it felt good when I was molested at age 6. It was still wrong.
I totally believe a man can be raped by a woman.

Hey, it felt good when I was molested at age 6. It was still wrong.
I totally believe a man can be raped by a woman.
Yeah, she was about 6-8 when the bastard started, at that age, you don't understand what's going on, and you can't control how your body reacts, I believe this accounts for a lot of rapes/molestations going unreported, the child feels ashamed and guilty for feeling those things, and I'm SURE pedophiles use that fact to their advantage. I just couldn't believe that an adult would say something like that to a child victim of rape, while she was still a child no less. But no one is ever open and honest about things like this, so no wonder victims end up as fucked up as some do.

DamagedGoods, plenty of people are open and honest about such violations. Like seriously, brutally honest.
I don't get where you come from.
Not what planet, but your thought process.

enquiring minds want to know how it would behave in a situation like this.
It is going to depend on his mental thoughts more than the physical. If he was far enough along the pleasure path, nothing would stop it. If he woke up and sad, "Hot damn, I'm having sex." Nothing would stop it. If he woke up and was not too far gone, then as someone said, the big head could overpower the little one and send him back to his room.
Certain simulations can overpower all thoughts, but again, you got to be down the pleasure path to have that happen. If it has always been a dream of his to wake up having sex, then he would have closed is eyes and said "Harder baby" and thought later of what happened and decided to report it.
Yes men can be raped, but the raper has to work to get him simulated enough to finish the deed.

DamagedGoods, plenty of people are open and honest about such violations. Like seriously, brutally honest.
I don't get where you come from.
Not what planet, but your thought process.
Really? I have never ever heard people talk openly about this. Where are these people?

Yeah, she was about 6-8 when the bastard started, at that age, you don't understand what's going on, and you can't control how your body reacts, I believe this accounts for a lot of rapes/molestations going unreported, the child feels ashamed and guilty for feeling those things, and I'm SURE pedophiles use that fact to their advantage. I just couldn't believe that an adult would say something like that to a child victim of rape, while she was still a child no less. But no one is ever open and honest about things like this, so no wonder victims end up as fucked up as some do.

I completely agree about those who don't report them, or the overall underreporting, especially at that age. It took one of my bff's 30 yrs. to come to grips w/the fact her young body reacted while in her mind she couldn't get far enough away. She ripped herself to pieces thinking she was dirty and evil b/c if she wasn't, her body wouldn't have reacted with pleasant sensations when her older brothers threatened her into having sex w/them, and keeping her mouth shut about it, right? And in juvy, the units are full of these kids.

She didn't tell for years until they were all grown and out of the house. It still goes un/underreported, esp. in a lot of "good, Christian homes" here. The Holiness church seems to be significantly susceptible here in our cities. Our local papers' editorial sections are *full* of these sad stories. :(

Not surprised at all a mutant like this would break into a neighbors apartment and try to rape em. Bipolar chicks are fucking sluts of the lowliest and nastiest caliber. Holy crap you want a good, scary time, date a nutbag, or just have a one night stand with one, she'll stalk you for the rest of your life.

Anyways, it says he woke up to her on top of him. Morning wood is a powerful thing and is different then a normal boner. It has nothing to do with actual sexual interest. It has to do with the males natural eb and flow of testosterone levels. Any dude who ever had to piss so bad in the morning it hurt can attest to how difficult it can be to make your morning wood go away. Merely thinking of something gross or having something gross sitting on top of you often times isn't enough, you just kinda gotta wait it out.

Now, this still raises the question of how he didn't wake up until he was already inside of her, or how she just by chance happened to break in and find him in that perfect morning wood zone. Surely she didn't get that lucky to just break in at the perfect time. She had to of coaxed it up a bit as he was laying there, which again, raises the question about his raising, how did he not wake up. The whole thing is very fishy to me. I'd be interested in knowing if this guy had a wife or gf and had some buyers remorse about the drugged up slut next door after sampling the "goods".

BTW, i may be completely wrong with the above testosterone explanation, there are differing theories...

It's all downstairs:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...651519.-2207520000.1410579834.&type=3&theater

With that said, she's quite pretty, not sure why she decided to rape a dude when she could probably get a guy to randomly fuck quite easily, but who knows the minds of rapists?
Holy crap. It's like they took two different people and pasted the top half and bottom half together. Fascinating!

Yes. Men can get raped just as much as a Woman can. Any kind of unwanted advance is a violation no matter the gender and it is a total gyp that Men can't feel comfortable with stepping forward without being ridiculed for it.

Holy crap. It's like they took two different people and pasted the top half and bottom half together. Fascinating!

Yes. Men can get raped just as much as a Woman can. Any kind of unwanted advance is a violation no matter the gender and it is a total gyp that Men can't feel comfortable with stepping forward without being ridiculed for it.
My darling other half now calls women with bodies that shape "Milk Store Lady" because there was this dairy store we frequented and most of the cashiers and whatnot looked just like that, it's a very odd shape, I wonder if there's a medical or genetic reason for it?

My darling other half now calls women with bodies that shape "Milk Store Lady" because there was this dairy store we frequented and most of the cashiers and whatnot looked just like that, it's a very odd shape, I wonder if there's a medical or genetic reason for it?
I'm seriously fascinated by it. I understand that some Women gain more in certain areas than others, but this kind of thing is extreme. If they could isolate what kind of genetics make up her upper half, there would be BILLIONS in the weight loss game to make. Seriously. There has to be a scientific reason for it. She looks deformed!

Anyways, it says he woke up to her on top of him. Morning wood is a powerful thing and is different then a normal boner. It has nothing to do with actual sexual interest. It has to do with the males natural eb and flow of testosterone levels. Any dude who ever had to piss so bad in the morning it hurt can attest to how difficult it can be to make your morning wood go away. Merely thinking of something gross or having something gross sitting on top of you often times isn't enough, you just kinda gotta wait it out.

Now, this still raises the question of how he didn't wake up until he was already inside of her, or how she just by chance happened to break in and find him in that perfect morning wood zone. Surely she didn't get that lucky to just break in at the perfect time. She had to of coaxed it up a bit as he was laying there, which again, raises the question about his raising, how did he not wake up. The whole thing is very fishy to me. I'd be interested in knowing if this guy had a wife or gf and had some buyers remorse about the drugged up slut next door after sampling the "goods".

BTW, i may be completely wrong with the above testosterone explanation, there are differing theories...

For once Jack nailed it. Although I disagree on morning wood being an ebb and flow of testosterone, rather its natures way of flushing the circulatory system of the penis. Use it or lose it. I agree MW is not a sexual thing, it's a pain in the ass. You have to wait it out, you don't even feel like sex. MW is not created by stimulation.

The question of why he didn't wake up if a woman is starting to fuck him is beyond me. I am not sure if that is possible. How many people do you know you can climb on top of them without them waking up unless they are fucking way drunk, then it ain't happening anyways.

My theory with all these guy rapes is that they make it up to cover an affair or encounter that could be a pregnancy. if i woke up and a woman was sucking my dick, ok, maybe that was a sneaker you could call rape, but actual intercourse? No way. If a guy is forced into it and doesn't want to, it ain't happening. If she talks you into it fine. But something like this?
579268_652991061389743_1097005263_n.jpg

No way

I believe him only becoz my husband is a heavy sleeper and if I gave him a BJ when he was dead asleep he wouldn't notice until he got hard.Or hell maybe close to climax.
Have you tried to wake a sleeping toddler? Just this morning I tried to shake my kid awake then had to pull him halfway out the bed before he acknowledged what I was doing. He was moving but he was still asleep.
Like I said your body is aware even if your brain is in denial. My sons body knew it was being worked but his mind was still asleep. Does this make sense? I'm drinking so feel free to tell me to go to sleep.

The question of why he didn't wake up if a woman is starting to fuck him is beyond me. I am not sure if that is possible. How many people do you know you can climb on top of them without them waking up unless they are fucking way drunk, then it ain't happening anyways.

I don't really get that either, but maybe that's because I'm a very light sleeper myself. Maybe he took some sleeping pills or something?

Either way, someone need to lock up the crazy lady. I hope the pregnancy she has now was the result of consentual sex at least.

Back