• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1715129835366.png

Savitri Kumar and her husband Ravi Kumar have been arrested after the partially eaten body of their disabled 6-year-old son was pulled from a canal.
The boy, identified as Vinod, had a hearing and speech impediment, per Outlook India, The Times of India and CNN’s India-affiliate News 18.

His partially-eaten body was recovered from the jaws of a crocodile the following day, police said, according to The Hindustan Times and News 18.
On Saturday evening, following an altercation where Ravi allegedly blamed his wife for having a child with disabilities, Savitri allegedly threw 6-year-old Vinod into a canal which connects to a river known for its crocodiles, per police, The Times of India and The Hindustan Times reported.

After neighbors alerted police, a brief search was carried out before it was halted for the night, the outlets reported.

The search resumed on Sunday morning, when police found Vinod’s body with several bite marks and a hand missing, police said, according to The Times of India and News 18.
Police allege Ravi had been harassing Savitri and demanding she "throw the child away" because of his disabilities, per The Times of India and WION News.

"My husband is responsible. He kept saying let [Vinod] die,” Savitri told reporters, according to Outlook India.

“If my husband keeps repeating such things, how much torture could my son endure? But he kept repeatedly telling me to let the child die," she said.

Police allege Ravi had been harassing Savitri and demanding she "throw the child away" because of his disabilities, per The Times of India and WION News.

"My husband is responsible. He kept saying let [Vinod] die,” Savitri told reporters, according to Outlook India.

“If my husband keeps repeating such things, how much torture could my son endure? But he kept repeatedly telling me to let the child die," she said.

So, she throws her husband under the bus? I'll bet when the police ask him, he'll deny everything.

The second my husband told me to "throw him away" to let "him die" I would of thrown my husband away and let him die.

That poor baby, the complete HORROR of what he went thru compounded by KNOWING his mother just did this to him. The heartbreak, the fear, the pain this poor little boy went thru. All he wanted was to be loved and cared for as he rightly should of been.

Mom needs the same fate. Throw her to the crocodiles and let whatever is left of her to rot right there.
Dad too if that is what he really wanted her to do and egged her on to do so.

RIP Savitri

The second my husband told me to "throw him away" to let "him die" I would of thrown my husband away and let him die.

That poor baby, the complete HORROR of what he went thru compounded by KNOWING his mother just did this to him. The heartbreak, the fear, the pain this poor little boy went thru. All he wanted was to be loved and cared for as he rightly should of been.

Mom needs the same fate. Throw her to the crocodiles and let whatever is left of her to rot right there.
Dad too if that is what he really wanted her to do and egged her on to do so.

RIP Savitri
Since when does a child play second fiddle to their parent or parents?

Back