• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
x1ho4n.jpg
[...]
50-year-old mom and two teenagers are the prime suspects in a vandalism case that's tainted a football field in Temperance, Michigan.

Police have accused the trio of using grass killer to burn a 100-yard-long image of male genitalia into the turf,
[...]
disrupting the Bedford High School Kicking Mules schedule and causing between $15,000 and $20,000 in damage.

No photos of their "artwork" have been provided to the media, but Fox 5 has helpfully pulled this image from the archives, which depicts a similar stunt done to a high school football field
[...]
Local landscaper Dave "boss of the moss" Baumgartner has donated his skills and the time of his staff to help rectify the situation
[...]
Despite what may seem like a humorous subject, school officials are quick to note this isn't a laughing matter.

"This isn’t a little prank misdemeanor," Superintendent Mark Kleinhans told
[...]
"This is a felony."

Whoever left the "very inappropriate, disgusting symbol" will be prosecuted "to the full extent of the law,"
[...]
Indeed, in a followup article published Friday
[...]
reports the woman, who has not been named because her daughter, a juvenile, could be identified, has been arraigned and is out on bond.
316x6c1.jpg

Crews replace damaged field at Bedford High School. Weed killer was used to leave a 100-yard depiction of male genitalia on a Monroe County high school football field.
It may have been intended as a prank, but what happened at a football field
[...]
in Monroe County led to criminal charges.

Grass killer was used to leave the shape of a penis spanning the length of the Bedford Senior High School field
[...]
Now three people from Bedford Township— a 50-year-old woman, her 16-year-old daughter and a 17-year-old —face a felony charge of malicious destruction of turf or soil.

"It was a lot more than a prank given the significant damage and the disruption of school activities," said Assistant Monroe County Prosecutor Leah Hubbard.

School events had to be moved, and "there have been countless hours of volunteer time to get the field back in playing condition,"
[...]
"It's an unfortunate incident with unintended consequences," said Tim Churchill, a lawyer for the mother and daughter.

The woman also faces a misdemeanor count of contributing to delinquency of children.

She was arraigned
[...]
and released on bond but is not being named because her daughter, who has been temporarily remanded to the Monroe County Youth Center, was charged as a juvenile and is not being identified. The teen, who Churchill said has a 4.0 grade-point average, has a hearing Tuesday.

The 17-year-old has not been arraigned yet
[...]
Churchill said the mother never stepped foot on the field, adding her daughter did not partake in any of the damage that was done to field.

"I think what started out maybe in general as a prank turned out to be a very serious matter,"
[...]
None of the three have a criminal history, Hubbard told
[...]
Court documents show the damage is between $1,000 and $20,000. Hubbard said the final amount is still being calculated, but it is closer to the larger amount.

"The community is pretty upset,"
[..]
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...killer-penis-football-field-charges/15916989/

"very inappropriate, disgusting symbol"

Sheesh, overreact much? It's not a friggin swastika.

This reminds me of my graduation, where some classmates got a hold of a toilet, and had proceeded to remove some tiles from the school's yard and 'install' the toilet with the use of fast-hardening cement. I will always love a good prank.

After I graduated a bunch of Seniors painted a giant penis on top of the main building across from this giant stone lightpole we called "the dick". It was pretty epic and the news even got a shot of it before it was taken down. I'm sure if you Google Plano Senior High dick on building you'd find it lol.
Unlike these guys the people who did it didn't get caught as far as I know.

After I graduated a bunch of Seniors painted a giant penis on top of the main building across from this giant stone lightpole we called "the dick". It was pretty epic and the news even got a shot of it before it was taken down. I'm sure if you Google Plano Senior High dick on building you'd find it lol.
Unlike these guys the people who did it didn't get caught as far as I know.

Would this be it?

2gvqb1l.jpg

While searching for that, I also came across this admirable double from NZ.

w0i6c7.jpg

No big deal, but fields are 50 yards across and 100 yards length wise, I would think the dick is 50 yards at most

No big deal, but fields are 50 yards across and 100 yards length wise, I would think the dick is 50 yards at most
There's no pic yet of this particular incident, so they're using a photo from a similar occurrence elsewhere, presumably one with different penile orientation.

There's no pic yet of this particular incident, so they're using a photo from a similar occurrence elsewhere, presumably one with different penile orientation.
I hate when they use one penis to illustrate another, true penis length and girth is not to be taken lightly

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!:hilarious:

*"Felony charge of malicious destruction of turf or soil"* WTF
-now that would be embarassing... "well, uh see I'm a felon cuz we burned a dick in the grass at my kids school..."

This made my morning!:hilarious:

This is almost completely unrelated to the topic, but I feel an Ode to Cocksuckers, Deadwood-Style must go out to @Megan1993 , our penis-obsessed friend. ;) <3

Every appearance of the word "cocksucker" in HBO's Deadwood

Is the lawyer trying to pin the whole thing on the 17-year-old? He's making it sound like the mother-daughter duo stood on the sidelines and innocently watched while the other teen hauled weed killer around all by her (his?) lonesome.

Mother faces charges in Bedford football field vandalism
352expl.jpg

Julie Baumgartner
[....]
50-year-old Lambertville woman has been arraigned on charges in connection to the damage at the Bedford Public Schools football field.

Julie Baumgartner faces charges including malicious destruction of property and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Her 16-year-old daughter is being held at the Monroe County Youth Center and is expected to face a malicious destructions of property charge,
[...]
A third person -- a 17-year-old boy -- also could face charges. The Monroe County Sheriff's Office said they expect him to turn himself in this week. Baumgartner and her daughter both turned themselves in after warrants were issued.
It is alleged that Baumgartner and the teens used fertilizer to kill grass on the school football field, leaving an image of male genitalia.
[...]
Superintendent Mark Kleinhans was less than impressed.

"It's unfortunate that we have to divert funds to take care of this, and not just the dollars but the man power and all of the things that go along with that,
[...]
Baumgartner's bond was set at 10 percent of $3,000, which was expected to be posted. She is expected back in court for a hearing on Thursday.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/mother-faces-charges-in-bedford-football-field-vandalism/28187886

Is the lawyer trying to pin the whole thing on the 17-year-old? He's making it sound like the mother-daughter duo stood on the sidelines and innocently watched while the other teen hauled weed killer around all by her (his?) lonesome.
I don't necessarily think it's a bad defense strategy. If a 17-year-old (or the 16-year-old) goes down for it, well, that's just normal teenage hijinks and they'll probably get a slap on the wrist. Baumgartner, on the other hand, is probably screwed six ways from Sunday if she's convicted.

Last edited:
Local landscaper Dave "boss of the moss" Baumgartner has donated his skills and the time of his staff to help rectify the situation

50-year-old Lambertville woman has been arraigned on charges in connection to the damage at the Bedford Public Schools football field.
Julie Baumgartner faces charges including malicious destruction of property and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Her 16-year-old daughter is being held at the Monroe County Youth Center and is expected to face a malicious destructions of property charge,
Mother faces charges in Bedford football field vandalism
352expl.jpg

Julie Baumgartner
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/mother-faces-charges-in-bedford-football-field-vandalism/28187886

Too funny!

I wonder if the Baumgartner with the lawn service is related to her, or just wants to defend the Baumgartner name?

“We are going to prosecute to the full extent of the law,” Kleinhans said. “This isn’t a little prank misdemeanor. This is a felony.”

Officials believe the weed killer was spread on the field over Labor Day weekend. The specific damage was unclear initially, but over the ensuing days it became evident that the field had been sprayed with something, leaving a “very inappropriate, disgusting symbol.” Klienhans said.

Eek! A penis!

This guy must have a nervous breakdown every time he takes a piss. I vote we start a collection to send him to the Penis Festival in Japan and then watch him implode:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/07/japan-penis-festival-kanamara-matsuri_n_5106378.html

Heh, heh. People do love to draw penises. Every time someone has vandalized furniture in our library by drawing something, the drawing is of a penis. Penis! What is up with that? Especially since assholes are so much easier to draw.

Back