• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Phoenix police arrested a man accused of physically and sexually assaulting a woman following their arranged marriage, according to court documents.

Mohamed S. Abdullahi, 30, faces sexual assault, assault and kidnapping charges. He is being held without bond.

Police noted in the court documents that the victim is Abdullahi's wife via Muslim custom. Police did not release her age, but Sgt. Trent Crump said she is a young adult.

Police said the victim's parents married her to Abdullahi in November without her knowledge. She learned of the marriage in December and fled the state but returned two weeks later to finish high school.

The victim's family members reportedly took her to Abdullahi's residence against her will on Monday. Police said Abdullahi punched, bit and strangled her before sexually assaulting her.

"I just heard someone screaming and crying and there were these guys carrying a woman and like dragging her onto the sidewalk," said neighbor Trina Childs.

"So I go out into the living room and I look into the peephole and they take her and throw her into the apartment," she continued.

[...]

"If I knew what was going on I would have called the cops, but I didn't know at that time what was going on," she said.

Police said the victim was not free to leave the apartment and was physically held against her will. Abdullahi placed his mattress against the door so the victim could not leave after he fell asleep, court records show.

The victim obtained her tablet from her purse and sent a message to a friend to call police. Officers arrived at the apartment near Van Buren and 32nd streets and took Abdullahi into custody.

A spokesperson for the Arizona chapter of the Center for Arabic Islamic Relations (CAIR) said what Abdullahi allegedly did has no basis in the Islamic faith.

"Even though (he is) using the Islamic ceremony as a shield, all Muslims are subject to the laws of the land they're living in," said Kristy Sabbah.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/28871491/phoenix-man-in-arranged-marriage-accused-of-assaulting-wife

She only came back to finish school, they better arrest those family members involved.

I've mentioned before a friend of my sister was in an arranged marriage as soon as she finished high school at 18 in 2003. Her parent emigrated from India, she was born in Australia.
She married a man who was a similar age, by all accounts she was happy & it went well for awhile, but she chose to leave and divorce after 3 yrs. Naturally her parents have refused to speak to her since...words cannot describe how I feel about that.

There seems to be a big grey area even if woman aren't explicitly forced into arrange marriages there can be a lot of pressure and manipulation, saying that refusing the potential groom will damage the family's position in the community.

The next morning, Abdullahi was arrested at his apartment where police found visible injuries to his right hand, his penis and testicles. There were also visible blood stains on his underwear and shirt.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...ly-assaulting-young-woman-forced-to-marry-him

There ya go girl;) Like your style. Arranged marriages are a farce. She, as a "young adult", a 18 - 19 y/o should be able to decide who she's gonna screw (and marry, if she so decides). This is the USA people, leave your primitive misguided views in your motherland. Don't want them here.

So I shit on the parents, bunch of backwards fucktards and the self-entitled misguided groom:finger:

That ain't no way to treat a lady :facepalm:

I would be willing to wager even back in November her parents were aware she wanted nothing to do with this arrangement. Hence marrying her minus her knowledge. Nice graduation present, mom & dad:shifty::punch:

A spokesperson for the Arizona chapter of the Center for Arabic Islamic Relations (CAIR) said what Abdullahi allegedly did has no basis in the Islamic faith.

Yes it does, you coward. If you want to be religious so badly, at least stand for what it decrees. Pfff.

The neighbor said she would have called the police if she knew what was going on but didn't know what it was all about. Well Hells Bells! DUHH!!! I would have called the cops regardless if I knew what was going on or not. You don't ask a rapist what their doing and expect them to tell you the truth. If you are seeing a woman crying while struggling and being dragged off against their will then that's an OBVIOUS SIGN SOMETHING IS WRONG! Would this woman want someone to call the cops and help her if she was in the same situation. Sounds like another one of these people who don't want to get involved but would expect someone to help them if tables were turned.

2:223 Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will...
2:228 And they (women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them. Allah is Mighty, Wise.
4:34 Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge (beat) them.

Yep... No way he got this idea from the Quran... Couldn't have. :rolleyes:

this wasn't a good enough reason to call the cops??
Don't forget this part either:

"I just heard someone screaming and crying and there were these guys carrying a woman and like dragging her onto the sidewalk," said neighbor Trina Childs.

I guess, Miss Concerned Neighbor needed to actually see the beating or rape to realize the 911 needed to be called.

Christians, Hindus, and yes even Buddhists have all propagated massacres throughout history in the name of theirs being the one true way. All three have massacred Muslims at different points in history in fact.

Umm, this wasn't a good enough reason to call the cops??

Let us not forget...

ETA: I just saw that @Krystal wrote the same thing. (Great minds think alike!)

Last edited:
How does one end up married without their knowledge.I'm assuming in religious name only because I'm sure its not legally binding

Back