• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
The body of 19-year-old University of Richmond student Brendan Tevlin was found in the vehicle in West Orange. The vehicle’s windows had been smashed and investigators say they suspect that he was specifically targeted. But no one knows why.
2cpp00p.jpg

Brendan Tevlin, a 19-year-old University of Richmond student , was found shot dead in his Jeep in West Orange shortly before 4 a.m.Thursday.​
Somebody was gunning for the “straight-A” New Jersey college student who was found fatally shot multiple times in the family SUV.

But cops still don’t know why.
[...]
19-year-old Brendan Tevlin was murdered under mysterious circumstances, police were struggling to find a motive.

“It does not appear to be random,” said Anthony Ambrose, chief of detectives
[...]
Tevlin, who lived in Livingston, N.J., and had just finished his freshman year at the University of Richmond in Virginia, was no troublemaker and didn’t appear to have any enemies, officials and friends said.
Before leaving a pal’s house
[...]
Tevlin texted his mom and told her he was on his way. But he never made it home.

Alerted by reports of gunshots, police found Tevlin about midnight dead in the parking lot of an apartment complex in West Orange, N.J., that is less than a mile from Seton Hall Prep, from which he graduated the year before.

Both the passenger’s and driver's seat windows were shattered
Tevlin was the oldest of four children and an athlete who excelled at lacrosse in high school.
[...]
“Wonderful kid, straight-A student,” his uncle, Joe Callaghan
[...]
Lived right in my neighborhood. He's been around my house for years. And not an enemy in the world.”

“Brendan was a wonderful young man, friend of everyone, liked by all,” Monsignor Michael Kelly, headmaster at Seton Hall Prep, chimed in with a statement. “Our community is praying for the family and his grandparents, who were very close to Brendan and to Seton Hall Prep.”
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...v-parked-n-parking-lot-cops-article-1.1846202
avlao0.jpg

A number of the Jeep's windows had been shattered and police believe Tevlin was specifically targeted.​

I am not at all being accusatory, but reading this story, my first thought was that drugs are somehow involved. His whole life story reminds me of many of the people I went to high school with. They were highly accomplished in academics as well as athletics, and most came from wealthy families who were 'well known' in the community. The pressure to be successful, their sense of entitlement, plus the fact that their parents were wealthy AND disinterested in raising children led many of my former classmates to use and eventually sell drugs. Kids had access to unlimited funds, so dealing was really lucrative and pretty much all of the dealers I knew got away with it, because no one would expect them to be dealing drugs (plus if they did get caught, their parents all had connections to get them off with a slap on the wrist).

Regardless of the circumstances though, he didn't deserve to be murdered.

Last edited:
Wow his parents must be loaded! My veteran husband could only get the free stuff the military provides because we couldn't afford it and the funeral home still cost me $4500.00, and this KID gets all this! Not fair, but what in life is.

There will be an element of "young person snatched away in the midst of life" going on as well. Some of these things might have been organised by the school he went to. They make more fuss about people who die on the job than they do over those who retire and then die. Not necessarily fair, but that is the way it is......

Wasn't there a high school girl and her boyfriend randomly shot in the head while walking up the street around those parts recently? Didn't they make her kneel before they did it? IIRC, there were two assailants seen in the surveillance footage of that incident. Just seems eery to me.

Some kind of Son of Sam/Zodiac random murder of innocents going on?

Wasn't there a high school girl and her boyfriend randomly shot in the head while walking up the street around those parts recently? Didn't they make her kneel before they did it? IIRC, there were two assailants seen in the surveillance footage of that incident. Just seems eery to me.

Some kind of Son of Sam/Zodiac random murder of innocents going on?
yeah I just posted that the other night

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...on-style-while-walking-down-the-street.70447/

to be honest west orange isn't exactly somewhere you go driving to in the middle of the night. When I saw west orange I wasn't surprised it was a murder

What I meant was it's not fair I couldn't afford to give him what he deserved to have instead of the very minimum that the funeral home would do. He was a hero to me, but since he was never in combat, he served during the cold war in the late 70's and 80's, he didn't get an extravagant military honors funeral either. He did get the Honor Guard and I was presented with a folded flag, but no combat means no 21 gun salute. But it was still nice and on the 18th I'm taking his ashes to Andersonville Military Cemetary to be interred there and there will have a small ceremony there.

I didn't mean any disrespect towards this young man or his family. I also am old enough to know that not too much in life is fair, especially not from your own perspective when you're wanting more than you can have or afford.

My friend's elderly mother had been in the military and had a military funeral. The entire ceremony took place outside in a covered patio-like thing that had some benches and a podium. It was one of the nicest funerals I've had to attend, and it was done with the same care and dignity that would be afforded to a combat veteran. My friend couldn't have afforded a traditional funeral at all, so this was wonderful. It was a bit chilly that day, though, so we were all in coats. I appreciated those men who came out there and did this for her. It's obvious they know how much it means to the families.

4 arrests made in shooting deaths of 2 New Jersey teens killed days apart: reports
Three men, including a double-murder suspect from Seattle, have been charged in the death of 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin in West Orange on June 25. A fourth man was arrested in the death of Cheyanne Bond, 17, in Newark on June 29, according to local reports.
2v0l3zc.jpg

Left to right: Ali Muhammad Brown, 29; Jeremy Villagran, 19; and Eric Williams, 18, are charged in 19-year-old Brenden Tevlin's June 25 slaying in West Orange, N.J. Brown is a double-murder suspect from Seattle.
fun7us.jpg

Andre Fields, 31, is charged in the death of 17-year-old Cheyanne Bond in Newark on June 29.​
Four people have been arrested in the unrelated shooting deaths of two New Jersey teens, including 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin
[...]
Tevlin, 19, and Cheyanne Bond, 17, were both killed three days apart from one another in West Orange and Newark, respectively, in late June.

On Monday three men, including a double-murder suspect from Seattle, were charged in Tevlin’s death while he was inside of his parked SUV
[..]
Those men were identified as Ali Muhammad Brown, 29, of Seattle, and Jeremy Villagran, 19, and Eric Williams, 18
[...]
The suspects are additionally accused by prosecutors of robbing Tevlin.

Cheyanne Bond, 17, was fatally shot while walking with friend in Newark
[...]
Authorities said Villagran lived in the apartment complex where Tevlin's body was found after shot to death while seated inside of his parked Jeep Liberty SUV.

Brown was reportedly linked to the slaying after police identified the weapon used as the same one used to kill two people
[...]
Authorities had described it as a targeted murder though mystery immediately surrounded Tevlin’s death with the teen described by police and relatives as not appearing to have any enemies and having a reputation of staying out of trouble.

He had only just returned home from his first year at the University of Richmond when he was horrifically gunned down.
[...]
a fourth man, identified as 31-year-old Andrew Fields of Irvington, was also charged in Bond’s murder on Monday.

The teen, who recently graduated from Malcolm X Shabazz High School in Newark and planned to become a nurse, was similarly shot death while walking with a friend in Newark's South Ward
[...]
Police said her attack started as a robbery of her iPhone.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-deaths-n-teens-killed-days-article-1.1891414

Wow. Just wow. How that shit works out yo. Its not surprising that these thugs were on a crime spree but the fact that the cops were able to link the cases is awesome. I hate unsolved cases becoz of the fact that the suspect wont stop until caught so you just have to wait for the next crime.
And one of those guys is already a double murder suspect. This was a bad group not to state the obvious.

4 arrests made in shooting deaths of 2 New Jersey teens killed days apart: reports
Three men, including a double-murder suspect from Seattle, have been charged in the death of 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin in West Orange on June 25. A fourth man was arrested in the death of Cheyanne Bond, 17, in Newark on June 29, according to local reports.
2v0l3zc.jpg

Left to right: Ali Muhammad Brown, 29; Jeremy Villagran, 19; and Eric Williams, 18, are charged in 19-year-old Brenden Tevlin's June 25 slaying in West Orange, N.J. Brown is a double-murder suspect from Seattle.
fun7us.jpg

Andre Fields, 31, is charged in the death of 17-year-old Cheyanne Bond in Newark on June 29.​

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-deaths-n-teens-killed-days-article-1.1891414
Unlike my post on the other thread about wishing the 15 yos understood what they were facing, this one? Fuck yeah!!!! Anal stitches all around!!!!!!hahaha, go ahead and sag those pants in the pen!!!!!! U 4 deserve everything that happens to come your way. :mooning:
Ok, I'll get off my high horse now. ;)

2cwjxhj.jpg

Ali Muhammad Brown, accused of killing four men in two states, said he killed a New Jersey teen to make up for innocent lives lost in the Middle East​
[..]
shooter accused of gunning down at least four men in two states said he murdered a New Jersey teenager as revenge for Muslims killed overseas.
[...]
Ali Muhammad Brown described his June murder of 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin as a "just kill" and said it was an act of "vengeance" meant to compensate for U.S. military killings in the Middle East.

In addition to Tevlin's murder, Brown has been charged will fatally shooting three men in Seattle. All four men were gunned down in remote areas late at nigh
[...]
He is currently held in Newark, but he may be extradited to Washington state.

Brown is a devout Muslim opposed to U.S. intervention overseas, especially Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Iran
[...]
"All these lives are taken every single day by America, by this government. So a life for a life," he told
[...]
Brown further justified killing Tevlin by claiming the shooting was a "just kill," meaning he targeted an adult man and did not put any women, children or elderly people in danger.
[...]
rown described the U.S.'s military campaign in the Middle East as evil and said if a "man sees evil, then he must take action against that evil," the court papers show.

Police maintained that the June 25 shooting started as a robbery.
[....]
Brown fired 10 shots into Tevlin's Jeep Liberty when it was stopped at intersection early in the morning in West Orange, N.J. Then he got into the 19-year-old's car and drove it to a nearby apartment complex to abandon it

Two co-defendants, Eric Williams and Jeremy Villagran, fled the scene of the shooting before Brown took off in the Jeep
[...]
Brown was linked to the New Jersey shooting after police identified the weapon used as the same one used in several Seattle killings.

Police
[...]
said Brown shot and killed 30-year-old Leroy Henderson in April on a state road outside of the city. Investigators said Brown had no relationship to his alleged victim and the crime was likely motivated by robbery, drugs or crime.

Brown also allegedly gunned down Ahmed Said and Dwone Anderson-Young in June after meeting them at a Seattle nightclub.

The alleged summer shooting spree is not the 29-year-old's first run in with police.

Brown was arrested in 2004 for his part in a massive Seattle bank fraud scheme, t
[...]
Police originally thought the accused crime ring shipped stolen money overseas to terrorists, but that claim was never backed up with evidence.

[QUOTE="Whisper,
2cwjxhj.jpg

Ali Muhammad Brown, accused of killing four men in two states, said he killed a New Jersey teen to make up for innocent lives lost in the Middle East​
[/QUOTE]

As soon as I saw the name Muhammad, I knew the reason for the killing. get used to this. Islam is on the way. They are at war with us. America needs to wake up.

Malq: Want my process for making pork jerky filled hollowpoints?
And, it'd serve his ass right if he does get to Allah's Paradise & finds that the only virgins they could dig up were male. Then again, it may not matter to him...

Can I again say wow? Pretty sure it's warranted. I take his I did it for Allah and Islam response...stupid to say the least? I think it's more like imma violent asshole and had nothing better to do with my time.
This guy don't know Islam from a motherfucking Japanese scroll. He don't care about no innocent lives lost in the Middle East all he care about is being talked about. His crimes went beyond senseless. He just wanted his name in the papers wanted to see the carnage he created. Fucking worthless piece of shit window licking scum bag. Fuck the trial just drop his ass off over in the Middle East somewhere and see how willing he is too kill for it. He's about as sincere about Islam as the racist dick cheese who killed his gf and son coz he was mad.

:yawn:

Nice (attempted) excuse. U want to defend the Middle East? Go back there (i.e. leave)

Back