• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I always believed him to be innocent, but after reading all this it's hard to deny something was very fucked up about him.

I watch the entire trial on CourtTV and he certainly put on show, coming to court in his pajamas once.

I knew that it was certain that he was grooming children and most certain that he was molesting, but the little I read took it into territory that is so foreign to anything I've ever even heard of.

There was no doubt in my mind he molested children. I saw myself in the accusations.

It's pretty telling that none of his child "friends" stayed his friend when no longer a child.

The last time I was attracted to Michael Jackson I was 11 and it was 1988.

That is true @Nell, not one of them were friends as adults. How could I have missed that part?
My entire childhood was fake as all fuck. The damn Cosby show and now Michael Jackson. I bet the next thing I will be told is that my parents aren't really my parents. Jesus, this world is full of crazy shit.

I KNEW it! I KNEW it! Now let my family members who were passionate about his innocence say one damn word to me!
I got the chomo vibe the first time I saw him on tv.

Followed another link that features his artwork. Heebie frickin jeebies!

LINK

I'm no expert, but his art certainly screams Dissociative Identity Disorder to me. He was so horribly abused as a child that it would make sense for his personality to have fractured in order to cope.

He had zero childhood, so I had always hoped he just surrounded himself with kids in a fun enviroment to recapture some of that long lost time he never got to enjoy. (Call it wishful thinking.) Sadly, the article paints a far more disturbing picture. My jaw literally dropped.

I remember seeing an interview on YouTube with one of his sisters (La Toya I believe) where she says his handlers didn't even allow him to have a phone in the house and wouldn't let anyone near him. She also believes he was murdered.

I'm not defending him btw, just a few tid bits to add to the conversation. I hope the victims find peace and healing.

:pout:<3

I found this link interesting too. It's about Wade Robson, one of MJ's alleged victims:

LINK

I found it interesting that several of MJ's paintings prominently display the number or word "seven" and that's exactly how many years he abused Wade. Probably just a coincidence, but you never know...

Last edited:
Followed another link that features his artwork. Heebie frickin jeebies!

LINK

I'm no expert, but his art certainly screams Dissociative Identity Disorder to me. He was so horribly abused as a child that it would make sense for his personality to have fractured in order to cope.

He had zero childhood, so I had always hoped he just surrounded himself with kids in a fun enviroment to recapture some of that long lost time he never got to enjoy. (Call it wishful thinking.) Sadly, the article paints a far more disturbing picture. My jaw literally dropped.

I remember seeing an interview on YouTube with one of his sisters (La Toya I believe) where she says his handlers didn't even allow him to have a phone in the house and wouldn't let anyone near him. She also believes he was murdered.

I'm not defending him btw, just a few tid bits to add to the conversation. I hope the victims find peace and healing.

:pout:<3

I found this link interesting too. It's about Wade Robson, one of MJ's alleged victims:

LINK

I found it interesting that several of MJ's paintings prominently display the number or word "seven" and that's exactly how many years he abused Wade. Probably just a coincidence, but you never know...

7 is also a number that has significance to many people who are religious or believe in the Bible.

Most of those people that I know who puts stock in the number 7 have mental illnesses though. Including my husband and FIL. Their illness is undiagnosed, but it's quite obvious.

I don't know if it has anything to do with why MJ chose it, but I thought I'd throw that in.

7 is also a number that has significance to many people who are religious or believe in the Bible.

Most of those people that I know who puts stock in the number 7 have mental illnesses though. Including my husband and FIL. Their illness is undiagnosed, but it's quite obvious.

I don't know if it has anything to do with why MJ chose it, but I thought I'd throw that in.

That's a good point. Just looking at the guy made it instantly clear he was not mentally stable, but those sevens everywhere really made me curious! Could be as simple as a lucky number or some OCD tick... or something darker... who knows.

I have my favorite "lucky" numbers, but definitely not to mental illness status. Well, I don't think so anyway... :oops::D

You mean a grown man who solely hangs out with young boys, has them sleep in the same bed, plays footies with them, actually molested them? No fuckin way! :banghead:

I admit, I always thought that he was just royally fucked up by his Dad and spent time with kids because he was such an insecure basket case, that he felt safest and comfortable around them. I really thought that while it was inappropriate - it was innocent and platonic.

Serves me right for thinking that, I guess. I just feel sorry for his kids. Dad dies suddenly, they had a really bizarre upbringing, surrounded by the family who seem to have conflict over the kids and all that money.

The daughter especially seems to have struggled hard. And having this news come out, especially if they've been unaware of the truth, must be a kick in the pants for them.

Janet and Latoya are freaks too ..
I wouldn't trust any Jackson, alone with a kid..

Does the kid's mother have much to do with them?

This did not shock nor surprise me.
Regardless of his music and his empire, the guy was a sick twisted fruitbat kid diddler and was messed up significantly.
Jury fucking blew it.
Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty and guilty on all 7 counts
Little crotch grabbing old white woman that he was.

In all of this it is more and more important to hope any victims can get healing...
cuz sure as hell there was no justice.

Last edited:
My feeling changed over time. Initially I thought he was guilty, but after he died and I started looking at more of his interviews and later music like "They Don't Really Care About Us", and how he had become more vocal about human and civil rights I thought maybe he was just misunderstood.

Then like a few have said, I changed to thinking that he was just reaching out to children because he didn't have a childhood and wanted to make sure others did.

This actually saddens me a bit.

I'm also very sad that if he was molesting children that they did not get justice while he was alive.

This really triggered me and I don't want it to.
All day yesterday and so far today, I have memories creeping up which is weird because I have memory problems. I cannot tell you what I did or said last week, but I can sure tell you things about being molested.
Largely I'm fine. Probably because I am certain my molester is dead and he can't hurt other children.
But yeah, memories.

I could never figure out his appeal. His music was OK, but he always gave me the hinky vibe... :bag:
The Smoking Gun website has the victim's deposition from the early 90s case. It's creeeeepy. (Sorry I'm on mobile phone, difficult to search for a good link right now.) There was plenty of icky detail made public on the later case to convince any reasonable person of MJs culpability. Also, the parents of the victims sure seemed like they were pimping the kids. If MJ was just a prosperous neighbor with cool stuff inviting kids for sleepovers , no parent would send the kids over.
As an adult singer, MJs talent never appealed to me but my musical tastes are far away from that. But this is really cute vintage Jackson's with the immortal Mills Brothers.

MJ was a handsome black guy until he turned into a cosmetic freak. I'd feel pity if it wasn't for the pedophilia.

MJ's father destroyed him, his mom didn't intercede, he couldn't trust adults. As a man, he fixated on children, including sexually.

My feeling changed over time. Initially I thought he was guilty, but after he died and I started looking at more of his interviews and later music like "They Don't Really Care About Us", and how he had become more vocal about human and civil rights I thought maybe he was just misunderstood.

Then like a few have said, I changed to thinking that he was just reaching out to children because he didn't have a childhood and wanted to make sure others did.

This actually saddens me a bit.

I'm also very sad that if he was molesting children that they did not get justice while he was alive.
I thought the same thing. When he was alive I was convinced of his guilt. Then, about a year ago I started looking at old interviews/videos of him and thought "maybe he just had a terrible childhood and is trying to reach out to an age group he emotionally relates too" I also started to think he was just misunderstood...:shrug:
I then started looking into the allegations and that brought me to a website that an investigator formed. It had all kinds of inside information, went through evidence and broke down all the claims with witness statements, etc. I started to doubt him again and return back to my original decision that he was definitely guilty of something indecent involving children.
Now, reading this, I am absolutely convinced he was guilty of the allegations . Who knows to what extreme, only the children involved know.:( I just hope they received the help they needed and were/are able to move forward with their lives.
I never was a MJ "fan" per say, but after I really started listening and watching his videos I wanted to believe in his innocence. Its funny how your perception of someone changes after they have been gone a while. How details fade and you tend to forget/minimize what caused the negative feelings and thoughts in the first place.
I kind of felt sorry for him in his interviews, he seemed like a big kid that was overwhelmed with his fame and the media attention, and that is why he felt safe with and surrounded himself with children. He even constantly played with those kids like a child himself.
That sympathy, I started to feel, made me forget my gut feeling about him when he was alive and when this whole thing went down. Not anymore though.
It's such a shame. He really was an amazing performer in his early years and had incredible success. Now his legacy is forever tarnished and he will be thought of as a child molester that was able to buy his way out of justice and manipulate the system.... But he has such a large fan base that even if video surfaced of him in the act, they would still deny his involvement.
This is just another example of someone in power exploiting children and were able to pay their way out of the consequences. :meh:

Last edited:
Trials of celebrities are generally circuses, but Michael's was that to the extreme, every day after and sometimes before, if he could get there early enough, he would perform, once or twice standing on the top of a car. Come to court carrying an umbrella dressed in his pajamas, looking every inch a sad abused child himself. He, his handlers, his publicist really managed to make him look so beaten and downtrodden.

The parents of some these children should have been sat right beside him at the trial, they basically gave their boys to him because they were so blinded by the fame and money of MJ.

Back