• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
yay or nay
you make the call

She was violently stripped naked and beaten senseless by a mob of women on a busy shopping street ... but the police never came.

Indeed, nobody intervened as Lin Yao Li, 38, was kicked in the groin and breasts as she writhed screaming in agony on the pavement.

The reason, onlookers said, was that it was an 'argument of the heart' - she didn't deserve help because had slept with another woman's husband.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nseless-latest-attack-kind.html#ixzz3G4Lwl7H4

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a big ole nay? I don't care if the other woman knew about the wife or not, and intentionally tried to seduce the husband to scorn the wife.

The husband is the one with the commitment, not the other way around.

How about a big ole nay? I don't care if the other woman knew about the wife or not, and intentionally tried to seduce the husband to scorn the wife.

The husband is the one with the commitment, not the other way around.
Mega NAY: it's witchhunt/gang/herd mentality no 2 ways about it.

Nay for me.

If it was the cheating husband having his clothes torn off and kicked in the groin I would have to say: Yay. He knew he was married he cheated.

So people don't help because the attackers say she's deserving? What if the victim says she didn't? How can passerbys possibly know if she's deserving?

Also, how did they rip her clothes off and beat her down but she managed to keep the shoes on?

I have always been amazed that many women have more respect for another woman's marriage than they do for their own. I've known many women who cheat on their husbands but they'd never do it with a married guy:confused:

I say NAY, only an insecure woman would blame someone other than her husband for infidelity.

Please do not cut-and-paste articles from other news sources, and DEFINITELY do not hotlink their images - it's theft and they get really pissy about it.

True, but the woman deserves some blame as well if she knew the guy was in a relationship or married and went after him anyway.
Never, because she didn't force the man to fuck her. A cheater will always cheat, it doesn't matter if the woman knew he was married or vice versa, it's up to you if you accept that.

I have never been cheated on nor have I ever cheated but I know that if my husband were to cheat it would be his fault and his fault only.

True, but the woman deserves some blame as well if she knew the guy was in a relationship or married and went after him anyway.
The women owes you nothing, you're nothing to her, the issue is between you and your husband
unless of course she happens to be your BFF or sister;)

I would be after my hussband first and foremost, he is the one I'm married to not the bimbo he would hypothetically be fucking.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't give her a quick punch in the face if the opportunity presented itself, that is if she knew that she was screwing a married man, but I wouldn't be out looking to find her and deliver a beat down. It's a respect thing for me as to why I would give her a punch if the opportunity presented itself but I certainly wouldn't hunt her down to do it.

I have always been amazed that many women have more respect for another woman's marriage than they do for their own. I've known many women who cheat on their husbands but they'd never do it with a married guy:confused:

Many (not most or all) women who cheat do it because they're looking to feel loved. They cheat on their husband because they feel he doesn't love her anymore, but they won't cheat with a married man because he could potentially have love for another woman.

No, I do not find this a legitimate excuse for cheating.

Nope. Wifey & Co. are kickin' the wrong ass. Wimmins can be sum srrriously SCANDalous, crazy bitches over their mens, lol (she said in her best "Antoine"/David Allen Grier voice).

I have found that remarking to any female sniffing around my man..."go ahead and fuck him..has my permission"...instantly makes them (scheming bitches) lose interest. Just saying it works for me!

I say if he was willing to risk his marriage to cheat with someon else then let him go on with that someone else, PERMANENTLY. A lot of woman don't realize the men who leave their wives for them will eventually cheat on them too and then KARMA has come full circle and no one is happy. I say if he's willing to do it then he's not worth keeping. That's a deal breaker for me. I am not going to hunt anyone down for the sake of this argument. I would be cleaning out his closet and tossing his things out ASAP. The woman is not worth my time and it just shows how much of a slut she really is. By hunting them down and fighting with them you've showed them they have enough power over you to cause you to loose respect for yourself. I'm not going to let anyone have that much power over me. I'm sure not going to beg him to stay if he's that much of a low life. Who would want to keep a man who is capable of that much hurt and besides how many other times has he done it and could do it again. Talk about contracting something you can't get rid of with just antibiotics! I would be so paranoid and get tested monthly and praying all the way to clinic everytime! I would then be paranoid that if I did find someone new I could give them something that just hasn't showed up yet. Yeah, he would have to go and he can take her with him!

He was the one married. Not her. Knowing he was married and still carrying on with him makes her guilty of shitty morals. Knowing he said vows and still cheated makes him even less, imo. Yes. It takes two, but only one made a promise to his wife. If someone must be stripped and beaten, why not him?! I never have understood being angry at the other woman. Who the hell wants someone who can be tempted into infidelity so easy?! Any man worth keeping knows how to stay faithful.

I agree that the brunt of the blame should be on him, and I am in no way excusing what they did to the woman in the article. What I am saying is that I feel that it is justifiable to be angry with both parties if the person cheating with your spouse or partner knew he/she was in a relationship. It is just a crappy thing to do to another person regardless of the circumstances. Just because you feel angry, doesn't mean you need to stand by your man and get all Jerry Springer on the hooker :).

I say if he was willing to risk his marriage to cheat with someon else then let him go on with that someone else, PERMANENTLY. A lot of woman don't realize the men who leave their wives for them will eventually cheat on them too and then KARMA has come full circle and no one is happy. I say if he's willing to do it then he's not worth keeping. That's a deal breaker for me. I am not going to hunt anyone down for the sake of this argument. I would be cleaning out his closet and tossing his things out ASAP. The woman is not worth my time and it just shows how much of a slut she really is. By hunting them down and fighting with them you've showed them they have enough power over you to cause you to loose respect for yourself. I'm not going to let anyone have that much power over me. I'm sure not going to beg him to stay if he's that much of a low life. Who would want to keep a man who is capable of that much hurt and besides how many other times has he done it and could do it again. Talk about contracting something you can't get rid of with just antibiotics! I would be so paranoid and get tested monthly and praying all the way to clinic everytime! I would then be paranoid that if I did find someone new I could give them something that just hasn't showed up yet. Yeah, he would have to go and he can take her with him!
Nice~
VERY WELL SAID!!!

You know what really grinds my gears?
Women that will beat another woman for cheating with their man, but then accept their man's apology and take them back.

Im pretty sure that's what will happen here.

Last edited:
I wouldn't knowingly sleep with a married man, however if I did...I never ever stood before God and family and made any promise to any women ever. I don't owe any loyalty to any women, the only one who promised loyalty is their husband. I don't understand the anger at another women.

I wouldn't knowingly sleep with a married man, however if I did...I never ever stood before God and family and made any promise to any women ever. I don't owe any loyalty to any women, the only one who promised loyalty is their husband. I don't understand the anger at another women.

....oh I disagree. At the end of the day, all issues should be sorted with the husband, but I think it's fairy tale shit to not be mad at the other woman. (In the event that she was aware.)

My step dad was a huge cheater and I finally caught him with the last bitch he cheated on my mom with. It didn't scar me, but I have a brother who is their son who was devastated by their divorce (he was 10 at the time.. a very sensitive age since you are starting to figure shit out). She knew full well she was a homewrecker, talked about it on her myspace page, went to places my mom would frequent just to rub it in her face... she was a fucking cunt and she deserves every minute of misery she gets in her life.

He was a good catholic too. *gag*

Last edited:
I agree with @Krystal . i was cheated on by my hs sweetheart. I let him have it, and moved on. But given the chance, I'd strike the fear of god into that chick so fast. But she knew exactly what (or who) she was doing.

but I think it's fairy tale shit to not be mad at the other woman. (In the event that she was aware.)
My ex boyfriend cheated on me and when I found out, he paid dearly. I never even asked her name, and my life is far from a fairy tail lol. No women can take anything from my man that he isn't trying like hell to give away. I put my faith and trust in one person, I don't worry about anyone else.

My ex boyfriend cheated on me and when I found out, he paid dearly. I never even asked her name, and my life is far from a fairy tail lol. No women can take anything from my man that he isn't trying like hell to give away. I put my faith and trust in one person, I don't worry about anyone else.

Being mad at someone and going after them for pay back are two different things. I would never go out of my way to express what I'd be feeling to the other woman, beat her ass, etc. But it'd be a cold day in hell before we'd sit down for tea, and if I saw her shopping at Nordstroms I wouldn't wave and smile.

Obviously the heart of the blame is with the cheater and the person who committed themselves to you. But sorry, I think anyone saying "I wouldn't even be mad at a woman for engaging my husband when she knew he was married" is totally unreal. It's totally normal to not like people who are involved in fucking up families.

I once had a "thing" with a guy who was engaged, but I had no idea he was engaged until I was already emotionally invested. We never had sex, but it was definitely cheating on his part. His fiance at the time came after me like a banshee, and I totally understand why - even given the fact that I didn't know about her. For the record, they broke up and he and I never carried on because... well, he's a cheater.

Obviously the heart of the blame is with the cheater and the person who committed themselves to you. But sorry, I think anyone saying "I wouldn't even be mad at a woman for engaging my husband when she knew he was married" is totally unreal. It's totally normal to not like people who are involved in fucking up families.
I never even knew who my ex cheated with, never asked and didn't care. This all happened to me and that is how I felt then and now. Its my real life, and I could care less who else was involved. I only care that he was involved. That's what happened and that's the fact of it in my life.

If that were a bunch of men beating on her the shit would hit the fan no doubt. Fucking ridiculious.
I don't give a shit what she did...no woman deserves that.

Back