• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Witness swears she saw murder victim Holly Bobo tied up, crying in cell phone video: report
Brothers Jeff and Mark Pearcy have been accused of having access to a video of the Tennessee woman’s assault and refusing to turn the material over to police — a charge both have denied. Sandra King, a friend of Jeff Pearcy’s, testified in court that she had briefly seen the cell phone video in May.
34pib28.jpg

Sandra King claims Jeffrey Pearcy showed her the disturbing video in May of this year.
More than three years after Holly Bobo was reportedly dragged away from her home by camouflaged kidnapper, a Tennessee woman claims she saw the 20-year-old nursing student tied up and crying in a cell phone video.

The accusations came from Sandra King, a friend of Jeff Pearcy, one of the men who is accused of hiding details about Bobo’s alleged kidnapping and murder
[...]
Pearcy was charged along with his brother Mark Pearcy for tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact in the Decatur County woman’s April 2011 disappearance .
[...]
Jeff Pearcy’s preliminary hearing on Tuesday, King insisted that her friend of 19 years had shown her a video that Mark took of Bobo’s sexual assault.

"I seen a woman that was tied up that was crying," Sandra King told the court. "She was blond. Yes, it looked like Holly Bobo."
[...]
Henderson County judge who presided over the hearing ruled that there was enough evidence against Pearcy to send the case to a grand jury.

But Jeff and Mark Pearcy have both maintained their innocence. Jeff blasted the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations for “gripping at straws,”
[...]
Jeff and his two sons lived with King from March to May this year. Jeff had hinted to her that he had video of murder suspect Zachary Adams having sex with Bobo.

The 29-year-old Adams and his 39-year-old friend Jason Autry are currently sitting in jail for Bobo’s disappearance, facing charges of aggravated kidnapping and first degree murder.
He (Jeffrey Pearcy) told me that Mark (Pearcy) had video of Zach (Adams) having sex with Holly Bobo," King recalled in court.
“Jeff would never life to me,”
[...]
King then reportedly asked to see the video. She said she saw the front of Adams “at a glance.” A blond woman in the video had her hands tied up over her head.

King said she could identify Bobo and Adams because of images she’s seen of them on the news.

She reportedly watched just about 30 to 45 seconds before turning away. She asked Jeff to turn the video off. It was the last time she saw the video or the cell phone.

"I knew what he was fixing to do; I did not want to see,"
[...]
King then waited a few weeks before informing the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation because she was worried about the fate of Jeff’s two children.
[..]
contacting the authorities, TBI special agents coaxed her through a recorded phone call with Jeff Pearcy.

"I said, 'That video of Holly, if it had been you, I would have watched it,'" she told Pearcy during the call.

Jeff replied, "I know."
[...]
Jeff’s lawyer revealed that his client has an ex-wife named Holly — and questioned whether Jeff was referring to her during the recorded call.

King replied that she’s "100% sure it's Holly Bobo."

"His ex-wife does not have blond hair," she said. "I never seen a video of his wife."

Jeff maintains his innocence and denies knowing about a video of Bobo or his ex-wife tied up. He says the call was made while he was driving in a car with the windows down, so he could “barely understand” what King was saying.
"I haven't seen a video. No one has seen this video that anyone is talking about," Jeff told
[...]
Investigators have yet to see the alleged recording of Bobo’s assault. TBI special agent Brent Booth says that he is waiting for an access code from Apple so that he get into Mark Pearcy’s cell phone.

Jeff further denies knowing Zachary Adams or Jason Autry.
[...]
Bobo’s body has never been found.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ing-cell-phone-video-report-article-1.1885510

Witness swears she saw murder victim Holly Bobo tied up, crying in cell phone video: report
Brothers Jeff and Mark Pearcy have been accused of having access to a video of the Tennessee woman’s assault and refusing to turn the material over to police — a charge both have denied. Sandra King, a friend of Jeff Pearcy’s, testified in court that she had briefly seen the cell phone video in May.
34pib28.jpg

Sandra King claims Jeffrey Pearcy showed her the disturbing video in May of this year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ing-cell-phone-video-report-article-1.1885510

Oh God, the terror Holly went through is killing me inside. The thought that he had raped and killed her was in my thought process the entire time, but hearing the details makes it very, very real and very, very horrific.

Who, especially a woman, could watch this on a video and not immediately go to the authorities? She was afraid of what would happen to his children if he went to jail? She should have been afraid FOR his children if he DIDN'T go to jail!

so if they get the access code even if he erased it they can still watch the video???? His wifes name is also holly. i wonder if he did it.

so if they get the access code even if he erased it they can still watch the video???? His wifes name is also holly. i wonder if he did it.
Im not sure how cell phones work with the videos and pics
I personally hate cell phones but love how stupid people are with them

Human skull found in woods 10 miles from the home of man charged with kidnapping and murdering nursing student Holly Bobo

• Remains found by two people in Decatur County, Tennessee, on Sunday morning
  • Holly Bobo, 20, has been missing since April 2011
  • Two men, Zachary Adams, 29, and Jason Wayne Autry, 39, have been charged with her kidnap and murder
  • The skull was found 10 miles from Adams' home
  • Witnesses told police they saw Holly still alive walking into woods with the two men after she was reported missing
  • Brothers Jeffrey Pearcy and Mark Pearcy have both been charged with accessory after the fact and tampering with evidence for allegedly being linked to a cellphone video showing Bobo tied up and crying
[...]
Tennessee are investigating whether human remains found in Decatur County woods on Sunday may be that of murdered nursing student Holly Bobo, whose body has not been found since she disappeared over three years ago.
[..]
two people out looking for ginseng came across a human skull in the area, which is 10 miles from the home of Zach Adams, one of two men charged with kidnapping and murdering the 20-year-old.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said it was too early to tell whether the remains could be linked to Bobo, who was last seen on the morning of April 13, 2011, walking into woods with a man in hunting clothes near her family's home
[...]
'This is someone’s missing loved one but at this point we don’t know who,' District Attorney Matt Stowe
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2747371/Human-skull-woods-10-miles-home-man-charged-kidnapping-murdering-nursing-student-Holly-Bobo.html#ixzz3CgvLD9ZL

Well we all kinda know it's Holly, hopefully there will be more evidence where the bones were found that will put the nail in this guys coffin, so to speak.

but authorities are not linking it to the missing woman’s case at this time.
Are there other missing persons in the area that it could belong to? I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm seriously wondering if there is an "innocent" explanation for a skull 10 miles from the search site? Or who else they could have in mind as the owner, so to speak, of the skull?

There are undoubtedly dozens of missing persons within a reasonable driving distance. Hell, it might even be Brittney Wood for all we know. Mississippi to Tennessee isn't that unreasonable a drive.

Skull of missing Tennessee woman found
Authorities said a skull found in the woods Sunday belongs to missing nursing student Holly Bobo, who went missing on April 2011.
The human skull found in the Tennessee woods belongs to a missing nursing student, authorities confirmed late Monday.
[...]
Two people found the human remains while searching for ginseng in an isolated wooded area about 10 a.m. Sunday, Decatur County Sheriff Keith Byrd said."They didn't dig the skull up; it was laying on the ground
[..]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ite-missing-tennessee-woman-article-1.1932068

Last edited:
So glad they found Holly. Now she can be reunited with her family and have a decent burial. I hope finding Holly helps nail these monster's asses to the wall. May they never see the light of day again. What they did to her was pure evil.

I am sure they didn't, but I hope they killed her quick.

I always feel bad for the parents because I would think if it was me when I thought of my kid all it would ever be is imagining the end. How can you even enjoy a memory of your baby knowing it ended so bad:(.

Police confirm they have found the remains of Holly Bobo three years after nursing student, 20, disappeared from her home
  • Remains confirmed by DNA to be those of missing student Holly Bobo
  • Two men, Zachary Adams, 29, and Jason Wayne Autry, 39, have been charged with her kidnap and murder
  • Witnesses told police they saw Holly still alive walking into woods with the two men after she was reported missing
Human remains discovered in a rural Tennessee county are those of a missing nursing student who disappeared from her home in April 2011, investigators said late on Monday.

The remains of Holly Bobo were found on Sunday in Decatur County, not far from her home in the town of Parsons, about 110 miles east of Memphis, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn told
[....]
Director Mark Gwyn confirmed the positive identification during a press conference
[...]
'It was my prayer as well the prayers of many others that Holly Bobo would be found,'
[....]
'And I assure you this is not over by any means. The investigation is still ongoing to get to the truth.'
[...]
Bobo investigation has been the most expensive and exhaustive in TBI history, and it's not over yet.
[...]
Two men found a skull Sunday not far from property owned by the family of Zachary Adams, who has been charged with Bobo's kidnapping and murder. He has pleaded not guilty. The area near his family's property was searched in March.
[...]
Recently elected District Attorney Matt Stowe said his office was preparing to seek a possible death penalty in the case. A decision is expected in coming weeks, after he consults with the Bobo family, [...]
'The evidence is voluminous,' Stowe said. 'We are going to make sure that everyone who played a part in the heinous crime that has attacked the peace and dignity of the state of Tennessee faces a consequence for that.'
Stowe said the Bobo family would be issuing a statement Tuesday.

Before the news conference Monday, the Bobo family was trying to remain calm and let authorities do their job, said their attorney, Steve Farese.
[...]
'You can imagine the emotional roller coaster that they've been on,' Farese said.
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-nursing-student-20-disappeared-home.html

Wow, Im happy her skull was found with enough evidence to put away all who was involved. Was her body found too or just her head?

Im relieved! Her family can mourn appropriately now and she isn't tied up in someone's basement, clinging to life, being sexually tortured. Now to find Jessica Heeringa...

@Valasca Knowing has to be better than never knowing. There's a smidgeon of comfort in that alone. And they do have another child, someday they will be grandparents and there's a joy to that, but yeah, they will never really get over it.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it took 3 fucking years to find any of her! It wasn't even like the cops found it, some random people did. How did that many people, dogs, and all miss it 3 years ago?!!!

I don't understand why it took 3 fucking years to find any of her! It wasn't even like the cops found it, some random people did. How did that many people, dogs, and all miss it 3 years ago?!!!
The search area was huge, and we don't know how long her remains had been in that location yet. Her body could have been moved several times in the past few years, and there are several ways to fool human remains dogs and searchers, not that I think the inbred hicks who killed her would have been so resourceful.

Police confirm they have found the remains of Holly Bobo three years after nursing student, 20, disappeared from her home
  • Remains confirmed by DNA to be those of missing student Holly Bobo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-nursing-student-20-disappeared-home.html

Whhhoooaaa. Back up the fucking truck. Did anyone but me pick up on the underlined text from Whisper's post? It is taken from the online article mini-headlines of "important" bits at the beginning of the article.

"Witnesses" - plural
"walking into the woods with THE two men"

When the hell did this happen? All I've ever seen was that Holly's brother, Clint, witnessed Holly walking into the woods with one man on the day she was kidnapped. One witness. One man walking.

Did The Daily Mail UK just fuck this statement up ... or ... have they inadvertently leaked something from the Grand Jury proceedings as in "witnesses" (plural) testified at GJ that they observed a live Holly being taken into the woods by two men (thus explaining the two men charged with her murder thus far even though there was no body) ...

It wouldn't surprise me if the Daily Mail just fucked up with this statement, but it is a pretty important point to fuck up on when coupled with the "after she was reported missing". I've never seen this multiple "witnesses" or "two men going into woods with Holly" anywhere until this article which leads me to believe that since Clint's statement, plural witnesses have reported seeing her going into woods with two men (probably at the Grand Jury). As Clint was the one to call in and report her missing, and we know he reported only 1 man .... the underlined statement implies further reports from plural witnesses at some date after that (perhaps this spring when everything broke wide open on this case again).

Colour me confused as hell now.

Last edited:
More arrests may be coming after remains of Holly Bobo found
More arrests could be forthcoming in the murder of Holly Bobo, a 20-year-old nursing student who disappeared in 2011 and whose remains were discovered by two hunters in rural Tennessee over the weekend
[...]
Decatur County District Atty. Matt Stowe said investigators "still think there's someone out there that we need to get ahold of" in relation to the case. "We're trying to dot i's and cross t's and make sure that nobody escapes the net,"
[...]
Decatur County Sheriff Keith Byrd didn’t elaborate on how many arrests there could be, or when they might occur.

“We’re going to hunt these people until we find them,” Byrd told
[...]
“They can run but they can’t hide.”
[...]
the case had touched “every life in the county” and vowed to bring Bobo’s killers to justice. “My original goal was to find Holly,” he said. “My new goal is to see to it that the people that did this are punished.”
[...]
continuing to search for additional remains after officials confirmed late Monday that the skull and other bones belonging to Bobo had been found.
[...]
remains were located in a thickly wooded area near the family home of Zachary Adams, who has been charged with her murder, said Tennessee Bureau of Investigations spokesman Josh DeVine.
[...]
condition of the skull suggests the victim had been dead for some time, and investigators used dental records to identify Bobo.
Family attorney and spokesman Steve Farese read aloud a statement from the Bobo family as Dana Bobo, the victim's father; Karen, her mother; and Clint, her brother, stood beside him.

“We have lost a precious daughter, sister … and friend,” the statement read. “However, those responsible have lost their souls. Holly’s soul is the one thing that their brutality could not diminish or extinguish.”
-[...]
said the family was coping “minute to minute, hour by hour” and was running “the gamut of emotions.”

The 3 1/2-year search for the nursing student has been the most exhaustive and expensive in the history of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations
[...]
Holly Bobo disappeared on the morning of April 13, 2011, from her home in Parsons, Tenn., about 10 miles from where her bones were found Sunday.

Bobo’s brother said he had seen her being led into the woods by a masked man dressed in camouflage in the early morning, DeVine said. He initially didn't alert anyone because he thought the man he’d seen was her boyfriend.
[...]
A breakthrough in the case led prosecutors to charge Adams, 30, with first-degree murder and kidnapping in March.
[...]
39-year-old Jason Autry, was charged with the same a month later. Both have pleaded not guilty.
[...]
said at the news conference that his office is preparing to seek the death penalty against both defendants, but will make a final decision in the next few weeks after consulting with Bobo’s family.
[...]
brothers, Jeffrey Kurt Pearcy, 42, and Mark Pearcy, 38, were arrested in June on charges of tampering with evidence and being accessories after the fact. Investigators say they may possess or know about video evidence that could help authorities.

Another individual, Shayne Austin, was initially granted immunity in the case in exchange for his help in finding the body, but prosecutors later revoked that agreement, saying he had lied to them,
[..]
He has not been arrested.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-skull-found-holly-bobo-20140909-story.html

"witnesses" (plural) testified at GJ that they observed a live Holly being taken into the woods by two men (thus explaining the two men charged with her murder thus far even though there was no body) ...
im thinking the witnesses are either last 2 arrested
or maybe talking about the guys they plan on arresting?
someones maybe looking to make a plea deal and giving up info

There has to some relief in not having to wonder anymore, but at the same time you know they were hopeful they would see her again. Knowing that last little shred is gone has got to hurt so bad.

Back