• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/m...aying-bongos-in-thailand-20161117-gsrqaf.html
A Perth man who went missing in Bali after leaving the country with a Tinder date has been found, reportedly playing bongos in Thailand.

Josh Goudswaard was reported missing this week after not being heard from since November 1 and family and friends held grave fears for his safety.
[....]
But according to Mr Goudswaard's friend Aaron Smith he was found alive by an American tourist on a Thailand beach on Thursday.

Mr Smith announced he had been found in a post on social media, with New Zealand Police later confirming he was no longer considered a missing person.
[....]
Josh was found in Thailand and I quote, 'Ya it was him. He's running around learning to play his hang drum. I told him his last name and he looked surprised. I'll make sure he realises how big this has become'.

"A huge thank you to you all for caring! You can be sure he'll be getting a good kick in the arse."
1479368824079.jpg

Maybe he just had the urge to have a simple life of playing bongos. Fuck people have had worse soul searching misadventures.

Maybe he fucked a TODDLER and was paranoid that they would KNOW as soon as they heard his voice...everyone knows that Thailand is the place to be if you're into shit like that otherwise that place is a sewer.

"you know, i was just following the music , man..) fucking hippies
[doublepost=1481491177,1481490816][/doublepost]
Maybe he fucked a TODDLER and was paranoid that they would KNOW as soon as they heard his voice...everyone knows that Thailand is the place to be if you're into shit like that otherwise that place is a sewer.

thailand is also a great place to get some dank pot, i say lithiumgirl always with sex on the brain, think outside your box

Back