• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The body of a missing 6-year-old boy was found in a trash bin early Tuesday morning after an intensive overnight search, officials said.

Searchers found little Dayvid Pakko's body dumped inside a trash bin at the apartment complex where he lived in the 15700 block of 44th Avenue West, said Shari Ireton of the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.

"There is evidence that the boy was the victim of homicide," Ireton said in a prepared statement.

Detectives are investigating and a 19-year-old male relative of the boy has been taken into custody, but he is not considered to be under arrest and has not been charged, Ireton said.

Investigators are processing the crime scene and are expected to be working for several hours.

The search for the boy began Monday afternoon after he went missing from his home. Pakko's mother said he stayed home from school and another adult was taking care of him. It's not clear if that adult was the 19-year-old relative who is now in custody.

Family members said he was an adorable little boy who had mild autism.

"He was the sweetest little mischievous kiddo," said a close relative. "A little genius kid who just saw the world differently than we do."

http://okcfox.com/news/nation-world/body-of-missing-6-year-old-lynnwood-boy-found-in-trash-bin

th

19 year old relative arrested for first-degree murder
[...]

A 19-year-old man from Kerrville, Texas was visiting family in Lynnwood. ... was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for first-degree murder of Dayvid.

... the jail roster and found that a man named Andrew Henckle was booked for first-degree murder. Henkle shares the same last name as the victim's mother, and he was visiting from Texas.

... the 19-year-old admitted to filling a bathtub with water with the intention of drowning Dayvid. He then called the boy to the bathroom, picked him up and placed him face down in the water ...

The 19-year-old ... held the boy's head underneath water for approximately 30 seconds before Dayvid became still. He was left, face down in the water for nearly six minutes .... the 19-year-old wrapped the boy's body in a blanket and placed him in a cardboard box, which he used to dispose of the body in the nearest garbage dumpster.

[...]

http://www.kiro7.com/news/north-sou...-old-lynnwood-boy-found-in-dumpster/625720463
:wtf: I guess he wanted his visit to be memorable.

Last edited:
. Family members said the 19-year-old is also autistic and believe he didn't have the mental capacity to understand what he was telling police.
Then why was he alone with this child???
Who ever allowed that needs to be charged as well because now 2 lives have been destroyed.

Family members said the 19-year-old is also autistic and believe he didn't have the mental capacity to understand what he was telling police.
You know, there is one thing high functioning autistic individuals do and that is tell the truth. What the family members are trying to say is he didn't ask for a lawyer and shut his pie hole.

I don't think the 19 year old is as autistic as his family is portraying.

He kept the boy face down in the tub for six minutes. Then the teen changed the boy's clothes, wrapped him in blanket and put him in cardboard box, court papers say.
He was very deliberate and methodical. This wasn't a rage fit.

If the 19 yr old really did time the events such as 30 seconds under water then another six minutes prior to removing Dayvid from the water...then perhaps he is high functioning autistic. Relating incremental information is common with autism. Time will tell. Autism can run in families. Not making excuses for him but I worked with autistic adults for my career and have witnessed this myself.

DMckAc7UIAAipsX.jpg

Public defender: suspect who is autistic is described as a gentle giant who is over trusting.

However:
Henckel told detectives he had planned to kill the boy about an hour before he drowned Pakko, according to court documents. He did not give detectives a motive.

DMctlduUQAAFCRn.jpg

http://kutv.com/news/nation-world/court-papers-teen-drowned-6-year-old-lynnwood-boy
[doublepost=1508438380,1508366418][/doublepost]
457E0E1800000578-4996836-image-m-25_1508416840727.jpg

I think this family needs to stop breeding

Both Henckel and Dayvid have autism, but Henckel's father Randy says his son's condition is closer to Asperger's and he has a hard time vocalizing his thoughts. Asperger's is similar to autism, but people with Asperger's typically have normal to superior IQ levels.

Randy has expressed skepticism that his 'gentle giant' son could have committed murder, and thinks he confessed to the crime to make cops happy - not understanding the full weight of his admission.

But the deputy Snohomish County prosecutor says they found evidence corroborating Henckel's story, including details of how Dayvid was dressed and how he was found.

Randy says that his son has never showed signs of violence.

'He's extremely mild. He's introverted… aside from the Asperger's, he's been a perfect child,' said Randy Henckel.

This month's trip to Washington was the first time that Henckel had met his young nephew, but he says the two were hitting it off.

'They're both autistic,' Randy told News4SA, 'and my daughter told me they both connected very naturally. That's what I was told. I've been talking with them every day since, during the week that he's been there, and there were zero problems.'

He says that his son shouldn't have been left alone with Dayvid because he's probably not ready for that kind of responsibility yet. But he blames that mistake on his daughter's boyfriend, who didn't tell her that he was leaving the two alone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4996836/Uncle-confessed-drowning-six-year-old-nephew.html

... aside from the Asperger's, he's been a perfect child,' said Randy Henckel.
Fuck you, Randy for 2 separate reasons. Some of the most perfect people I know are on the Asperger's Spectrum, so fuck you, and a perfect "child" does not decide to drown a kid, so fuck you again.

he blames that mistake on his daughter's boyfriend, who didn't tell her that he was leaving the two alone.
That's it, blame the non-family member, you piece of shit. Responsibility for special needs family members should only be problems for the other family members, not the guy who is plowing your daughter, you fucking turdbasket.

I have a son with Aspergers and he cannot be left alone with other kids because he takes things so literally and gets caught up in the imagination part and swears it's reality and he will get hurt or hurt someone else and he is considered to be very high functioning he is a little genius but cannot properly distinguish fiction from reality in social situations as a mother I won't leave him alone with other kids outside to play out of an adults line of sight and would never let him babysit another child on the spectrum due to things I've noticed about him. Her boyfriend and her should be held just as responsible for her son's death as her Brother

Autopsy report is in.
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office on Wednesday listed the cause of death of 6-year-old Dayvid Pakko of Lynnwood as drowning. [...]

Dayvid’s 19-year-old uncle, Andrew Clayton Henckel, of Kerrville, Texas, who was staying with Dayvid’s family, has been charged with first-degree murder in the case.

Snohomish County sheriff’s detectives said Henckel confessed after the boy’s body was found Oct. 17 that he had drowned the boy in the boy’s apartment bathtub before placing his body in a dumpster outside the apartment building.

[...]

http://q13fox.com/2017/10/25/medica...as-cause-of-death-of-6-year-old-lynnwood-boy/
The fucking father still pisses me off, he knows his "gentle giant" did it. I'm just wondering how Andrew acted while he was drowning the little boy. Was he acting angry, or was he laughing, while using his "gentle giant" strength to hold him under the water as the boy struggled?

He was probably blank faced honestly just thinking I won't have to deal with him if I do this. my son looked at me dead serious straight faced told me I wouldn't save my brother if he was on fire I'd just watch. I started crying and he asked me why and I had to tell him he was wrong and horrible for his response I knew he couldn't be trusted when he came home from school and told me he saw his brother get jumped in the bathroom in elementary and went pee and just walked out like his brother didn't need help it took about three years to get him to understand that he was wrong for at least not getting help. So no I think it was a completely emotionless action just to make himself more comfortable he knew drowning would cause death and took the time to plan it out for an hour and went for it because in his mind it would make him more comfortable in the situation he was placed in.

Wandering Pirate
I need to ask a very sensitive question
Is there anyway to know if your son say he got married has a child !! Is or would that child be safe with your son ??
I would Like to know your view on this ??
Please don't take this wrong .its only meant as a question ..
You seem to be a responsible adult by your post..and of course you have first hand experience..
Would you allow your son to have a baby in his care when he reaches of age ..
If so what guide lines would you take to make sure the safety of your grandchild
Or would you be in favor of say a simple sterilization for him ???
Please again don't take this wrong
If to impossible to answer I understand
Or if too personnel to answer I understand

Will meds help him later in life or is he going to be in your care forever ??
Just wanted to understand more
Thanks
Peace
[doublepost=1509147881,1509147485][/doublepost]Please don't get mad at me folks
I am asking Because we have so many stories here where the parents knew their child wasn't let's say born with the same brain wires or chemicals
But they did nothing to prevent their child from having children.
I have seen (because I worked with DD adults)
That could function very well ..
With constant supervision raise one child
But here we see many story's of where the parents say that when their child was young they had problems..
Yes I do understand different degrees of illnesses and many different forms
I just want to ask to know if they felt responsible for another human life taken because of that illnesses or lack of mental compassity

Last edited:
Wandering Pirate
(much snipping)
Would you allow your son to have a baby in his care when he reaches of age ..

But they did nothing to prevent their child from having children.

It's not a question of parents "allowing" grown offspring to have children or not. How do you propose they stop it? They can't force someone else to be on birth control or have a vasectomy - even if they are extremely impaired, even if the parents have guardianship, it's very difficult to get legal permission.

My son is perfectly capable of making good choices right now he's still a little young and has the potential to change there is no meds he can take the therapy alone is so ridiculously expensive to help him honestly I am more involved because his potential to be a functioning adult is my first priority because my future and what not but as he says now he is going to be president and be single with no kids and me and his dad will live in the white house with him so I mean things could be great but if he were to have kids I would do everything possible to make sure that child was in a safe environment and if it wasn't I'd be the first to step in
[doublepost=1509235156,1509234497][/doublepost]I'll always love my son but as a child is when we teach them to do what's right consistency is key with ASD we remind daily this is how and why we do these things we are good if he can wake up brush his teeth and hair without me asking him to or him throwing a fit because the dishes need washing and he wants to eat you want that new book you have to remember to do so and so for a week and we reward for his consistency to do everyday tasks we all have to do to stay alive and healthy sit him down with a sheet of math or a new book he will be in them both for hours happily ask if he washed his hair and he breaks down because he forgot tell him to hug his brother and he may just for a little inside from his expressions but we are getting there and his little brother understands and compensates for the fact he has an older brother that could care less about him and is technically in his mind an only child but the love my youngest has for others is amazing he is very selfless and would bend over backwards to make you smile so we've got a healthy mix I just keep my head up and get them into where they can survive when I'm gone I've done my job as a mother

@Satanica
A Texas man has pleaded guilty to drowning his 6-year-old nephew in a bathtub north of Seattle.

The Daily Herald reports 20-year-old Andrew Henckel of Kerrville, Texas pleaded guilty to second-degree murder on Wednesday as part of a plea deal.

Part of the agreement calls for a mental health evaluation.

According to court documents, Henckel had been babysitting his nephew Dayvid Pakko Oct. 16, 2017, the day he was reported missing.

Court documents say Henckel drowned Pakko in a tub and later wrapped his body in a blanket, placed him in a box and threw it in a dumpster. Hundreds of people participated in a search for the child before his body was found the next day.

Prosecutors plan to recommend more than 18 years in prison.
https://q13fox.com/2018/12/20/man-pleads-guilty-to-drowning-6-year-old-nephew-in-everett/

.... detectives interviewed Henckel a second time. He gave reluctant answers. Eventually, he described how his sister’s boyfriend left the apartment to run an errand. About 10 minutes passed. Henckel said he’d filled the tub, called his nephew into the bathroom and lifted him into the bath, according to court papers. He held the boy’s head underwater for 30 seconds or so, until he stopped moving. A detective asked him why he’d done it.

“I don’t know,” Henckel answered.

“So you don’t know why you … drowned your nephew?”

“Wasn’t really thinking,” he said. “I just kinda did it.”

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-murder-in-drowning-of-6-year-old-nephew/
1545341428534.png

“Wasn’t really thinking, I just kinda did it.”

That his lawyers and the system in general let him plea guilty without asking for the mental health eval. first speaks volumes. I highly doubt he has autism at the spectrum level that was claimed, or at all. It was the one card they had to potentially get off or greatly reduce the sentence and it wasn't taken.

Back