• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two young women and a man from New Mexico are under arrest in connection with a drug bust during a traffic stop in northern Arizona. And deputies say one of the women had to be hospitalized, to have heroin removed from her vagina.

On Monday, investigators say 29-year-old Michael Torres was traveling with Miranda Baldonado and Sarah Valencia – both 19 – along Interstate 40 in Yavapai County. A deputy pulled over their vehicle for an equipment violation.

Yavapai County Sheriff’s spokesman Dwight D’Evelyn says the man and the women acted suspiciously.

D’Evelyn says the deputy deployed a K9 to sniff the vehicle. The dog apparently detected drugs.

A search of the vehicle’s trunk turned up more than a pound of heroin that had been wrapped in condoms, according to D’Evelyn.

During the stop, he says Baldonado and Valencia hid about 70 grams of heroin inside their vaginas.

He says Baldonado had to go to the hospital to have the drugs safely removed from her body.
http://www.fox4news.com/trending/ycso-women-hid-heroin-inside-vaginas-during-arizona-traffic-stop
1622601687280.png

Last edited:
Ok I am a bigot.
I see a guy looking like that named Torres with 2 semi decent looking girls in his ride, then get a glimpse of the neck ink...
damn right he has got drugs in there.
Bugger looks like he is in his 40's FFS.

Love it when drug mules get caught for stupid shit. Equipment violation! HAHA!!!!!

Funnier still is that I think the girls pilfered the heroin. The main stash was packaged in a bunch of condoms, which makes it easy for them to 'chip some off the block' undetected, so to speak. Oh, those girls are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E! Valencia looks like she's nervously anticipating retribution, for sure. *snicker*

So why did only one chick need medical help to remove the heroin? Did she cram it too far or was the other chick that loose?

1622601835194.png

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
BALDONADOMIRANDAA

GenderHeight (inches)WeightHair Color
FEMALE63132BROWN

Eye ColorEthnic OriginCustody ClassAdmission
BROWNMEXICAN AMERICANMedium/High09/12/2017

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
12/07/2019ABS. DISCHARGE

ComplexUnitLast MovementStatus
Most Recent LocationAs of Date
PERRYVILLE ASPC-PV LUMLEY MDM 12/07/2019INACTIVE
Hopefully Miranda has gotten herself together and the only thing she is putting in her pus now are drug free employed peen.

Back