• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
Police say the death of a three-year-old Amarillo boy is homicide.

Yesterday police were called out to the 3000 Block of NE 11th.

That's where they found the toddler not breathing.

He died at the hospital.

An autopsy in Lubbock today shows Miraculous Manriquez died of acute abuse.

Lt. Gary Trupe with Special Crimes is leading the investigation.

He says acute abuse involves several factors.

Though we don't know specifics, he says the toddler did have suspicious bruises and was malnourished and dehydrated.

Police say seven other kids were removed from the home because of this death.

CPS says they've investigated the family before.

They say the first time they were called out was in 1997 and then again nine more times, including for this death.

Family Protective Services found physical abuse did happen three different times.

Cunningham says in many of the other occasions the allegations were ruled out.

In 2003 one child tested positive for marijuana after birth.

In 2005, the kids were removed from the home because of physical abuse allegations.

Family Protective Services says during that time, they worked with the family to change the situation in the home.

A little more than a year later all of the kids were back at home.

The last time CPS investigated was back in September.

They were investigating more physical abuse allegations.

Cunningham says those allegations were ruled out.

So far no arrests have been made.

Police say Miraculous' mother and her boyfriend lived with the kids.

She's the mother to all eight kids.

Police say the mother is also pregnant.
http://myhighplains.com/content/fulltext/?cid=42931

With a name like Miraculous, you'd think the poor kid had a better chance at life. 9 times CPS had to visit?? WTF!?!??! 8 kids..shes fn pregnant AGAIN! With every line of this story, I shook my head in disgust even more. I just don't know what to say I'm so fucking disgusted with the mother, boyfriend AND Family Protective Services.

Why is is that people who shouldn't have kids always have SO FUCKING MANY?

Probably because all the responsible people who make great parents are also smart enough to use birth control! When will the government start giving out free birth control to EVERYONE...shit I think if your a female it should be mandatory to be on some sort of bc until deemed ready and capable to raise a child.

Though we don't know specifics, he says the toddler did have suspicious bruises and was malnourished and dehydrated.

Words like this always make me sad. I remember as a young girl, living out in the arm pit of hell, a neighbor kid whom I'd never seen outside, was shoved out the door. He was crying, bruised, malnourished and very dehydrated, fitted only in a dirty diaper. I guess I was about 12, not sure. The boy wandered around a bit than just sat down in the dirt drive way crying...quietly. Eventually, I made my way to him. He didn't know me, but he didn't hesitate, and put his hands up to me. I looked into those eyes and they were so sad. I picked him up and took him home. For a moment there, I thought I'd never take him back.

As my mother saw what I had done, she said we should return him. An hour had already passed and no one was looking for him. As my older sister and mother debated on what to do, I called the police. They came out and I was so scared. I was sure they'd say I stole the baby. Instead they took him away and we never saw him again. The neighbor lady was gone for some time and when she returned, she didn't have the little boy. She never said a word, or looked at us, and soon moved away. Saying good-bye to the little one I had only known for a couple of hours, was very, very difficult. He clung to me and I didn't want to let him go. The hardest part was never knowing where he ended up and if he was happy.

To this day, I hope that little boy made it to a fine and loving home. It would be "miraculous", if one child should be saved by a little girl calling for help.
I will always remember you little Miraculous Manriquez as I think of this other child who just needed someone to notice him and care...kisses little one, be at peace.
miraculous.jpg

You were such an angel little one....a wee angel amongst the angels.

Last edited:
WTF!!!, mom is only 26 years old with 8 kids, plus a bun in the oven and has a fucking 18 year old boyfriend ???? The kids ages were between 1 and 11 years old?? She must have first got pregnant when she was 14 and never stopped ??? Gee fucking Wiz, Sew her damn cooter shut for goodness sakes.

In 2006 she took CPS class's and the abuser wasn't in the house so they gave her kids back to her, so what the fuck does the cow do?? Yep finds another younger version of a child abusing ass hole to abuse her fucking kids.

The Tuesday death of a 3-year-old boy in a north Amarillo home was a homicide, police said Wednesday, and state welfare workers took custody of seven other children in the home.
Miracuelos Fuentes died from what police are calling "acute abuse." There were bruises, both fresh and old, across much of his body, and he was malnourished, authorities said.

The boy's mother called police around 8 a.m. Tuesday to report that her son was not breathing. He died a half-hour later at Northwest Texas Hospital.

"What happened to this child is a homicide," said Lt. Gary Trupe, coordinator of the Potter-Randall Special Crimes Unit.

The death is the latest event in Child Protective Services' eight-year involvement with the family.

The seven children were taken from the home by CPS on Tuesday, and they ranged in age from 1 to 11 years old. Trupe said the mother, 26, and her 18-year-old boyfriend have been cooperative with police in interviews. No arrests had been made as of Wednesday afternoon.

The children taken from the home will undergo medical examinations for abuse before a determination is made on appropriate placement, CPS spokesman Greg Cunningham said.

The body of the child, who police identified as Miraculous Manriquez, will undergo further testing at the Lubbock County Medical Examiner's Office.

This isn't the first time the children have been taken by CPS.

For the last eight years, agents have been in and out of the family's home on allegations of neglect, abuse and lack of supervision.

The latest incident occurred in September when there were claims of abuse. Cunningham said caseworkers examined all the children and found no signs of abuse. In June 2005, the children were removed on abuse allegations.

The mother, who is pregnant, went through a program with CPS, which can involve parenting classes, counseling and anger management. All of her children were returned by August 2006.

Cunningham said the alleged abuser was no longer in the home when all the children were returned.

"Unfortunately, it's not extremely uncommon," Cunningham said of the repeated calls. "We have families we've been working with for years."

In fiscal year 2007, CPS removed 71 children from homes in Potter County and 167 children from homes in Randall County. In the same period, CPS confirmed 556 cases of abuse in Potter County and 215 in Randall County.

CPS also investigated drug use at the home.

Fuentes' mother gave birth to a child who tested positive for marijuana in July 2003. Cunningham said police conducted a drug raid on the home, but it did not involve the mother.

Many of the reports CPS investigated at the home were unfounded or lacked evidence, Cunningham said.

http://www.amarillo.com/stories/020509/new_12497982.shtml

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:
The mother, who is pregnant, went through a program with CPS, which can involve parenting classes, counseling and anger management. All of her children were returned by August 2006.

Safe to say, she failed miserably!! She should never have these children back, and the one in the oven should be taken immediately upon birth...oh, then sterilize her.

Rest in peace sweet Miraculous.

Words like this always make me sad. I remember as a young girl, living out in the arm pit of hell, a neighbor kid whom I'd never seen outside, was shoved out the door. He was crying, bruised, malnourished and very dehydrated, fitted only in a dirty diaper. I guess I was about 12, not sure. The boy wandered around a bit than just sat down in the dirt drive way crying...quietly. Eventually, I made my way to him. He didn't know me, but he didn't hesitate, and put his hands up to me. I looked into those eyes and they were so sad. I picked him up and took him home. For a moment there, I thought I'd never take him back.

As my mother saw what I had done, she said we should return him. An hour had already passed and no one was looking for him. As my older sister and mother debated on what to do, I called the police. They came out and I was so scared. I was sure they'd say I stole the baby. Instead they took him away and we never saw him again. The neighbor lady was gone for some time and when she returned, she didn't have the little boy. She never said a word, or looked at us, and soon moved away. Saying good-bye to the little one I had only known for a couple of hours, was very, very difficult. He clung to me and I didn't want to let him go. The hardest part was never knowing where he ended up and if he was happy.

To this day, I hope that little boy made it to a fine and loving home. It would be "miraculous", if one child should be saved by a little girl calling for help.
I will always remember you little Miraculous Manriquez as I think of this other child who just needed someone to notice him and care...kisses little one, be at peace.

2utgenm.jpg

Aww, that was so kind of you Silva...it seems that kindness has stayed with you all this time! I bet it was very hard to let the poor boy go. I had to call the cops on my crack head neighbors because of them neglecting their children. I was so glad the day they took the kids from that home, yet I was also so worried about what would happen to them. But then by some miracle, I attended my neices b-day party months later and the older boy was there attending the party as well. I got to meet the lady who was trying to adopt him and his younger sister. It was great to know that he was in good hands!:proud2:

11 or more people lived here ??? cant be more than a 2 bedroom house.
9791311_SS.jpg
9791311_BG2.jpg

One of the storys I read says the mom and her kids were living in a home that got busted as a drug house and CPS determined she had nothing to do with it and let her and the kids go. WTF!!

There pretty much saying that the mom was rulled out as the abuser so that pretty much leaves the 18 year old boyfriend. I guess whats taking them so long is the "I didnt do it", finger pointing.

Investigators say three year old Miraculous Manriquez autopsy revealed the little boy had been abused over time, until it killed him.

Now officials are looking for his murderer and trying to protect Miraculous' siblings from suffering the same fate

While CPS is looking to protect these kids raging from one year old to 12... The police are looking to catch a killer.

Lt. Gary Trupe with Potter-Randall Special Crimes says, "We know there are several people that we still need to interview. Several things that are slowly trickling in, as well as other people knowing things, we are getting phone calls that are telling us little bits of information that they have."

Along with interviews, investigators are waiting for toxicology and lab reports. Lt. Trupe says they hope to make an arrest soon.. But know the test results and interviews will take weeks to conduct.

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=9791311

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amarillo, TX - It's been determined an Amarillo toddler who died Tuesday was beaten to death and now police are looking to put the person who did it in handcuffs.

Three year old Miraculious Manriquez officially died of acute bruises - officials say bruises were found throughout the little boys body.

Officers say they found the child laying on the floor not breathing.

The first responding officer reported seeing bruises on the child's face that tipped investigators off.

Lt. Gary Trupe with Potter-Randall Special Crimes says, "Several factors played into this that happened to this child that together caused the death. None of these, were something that happened naturally or medically. I am not going to go into a lot of details. We are still trying to determine who, or how many people were involved in taking care of this child or not taking care of this child."

Other children living at the home were taken into CPS custody and are being questioned at this time. We know the mother and her boyfriend were home at the time of the 9-1-1 call.

Coming up on News at Six we will talk about what other health issues miraculous may have had.

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=9789519
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Greg Cunningham with CPS says, "We have a pretty extensive history with this family. It goes back several years. At one point we actually removed the children from this home. This was several years ago. The mother made some changes in the home, the boyfriend who was living there at the time was no longer there. We kept custody of the children for about a year while she worked, took parenting classes, things of that nature."

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=9791311

While police are ruling this tragedy a homicide, they say at the least the mother could be charged with failure to report the abuse.

http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=255718

2zxnkft.jpg

Authorities have issued arrest warrants for a mother of eight and her teenage boyfriend in the death earlier this week of a 3-year-old Amarillo boy.

Meanwhile, the family of little Miracuelos Fuentes lashed out Thursday at Child Protective Services for ignoring what they say were obvious signs of abuse. State officials denied the claims.

The warrants were filed Wednesday in Potter County District Court. They alleged Miracuelos' mother, a 26-year-old who is pregnant with her ninth child, and an 18-year-old man are responsible for his death.

He died Tuesday in a north Amarillo home from what police described as "acute abuse." There were bruises, both fresh and old, across much of his body and signs he was malnourished, authorities said.

No arrests were made Thursday, said Lt. Gary Trupe, coordinator of the Potter-Randall Special Crimes Unit.

Miracuelos' mother and her boyfriend are wanted on charges of felony injury to a child, which carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.

Potter County Family Court documents paint a troubling home life for Miracuelos.
The mother's eight children, who range in age from 1 to 11, are the offspring of four men, two of whom are serving prison sentences.

Alicia Manriquez, the sister of Miracuelos' father and an Amarillo resident, said she and other family members had pleaded for months with CPS to remove the toddler and his siblings from the home. Their requests fell on deaf ears, she said.

"They ignored us, simply ignored us," said Manriquez, 31. "There was abuse going on in that home. How could she (the mother) continue to have custody?"

Several family members are seeking power-of-attorney rights, hoping to get legal grounds to get information from CPS.

CPS case workers for the last eight years have been in and out of the family's Northeast 11th Avenue home on allegations of neglect, abuse and lack of supervision, CPS spokesman Greg Cunningham said. Nailing down what went on in the home has been difficult over the years because boyfriends continually came and went.

"This was never the same home we were going to," Cunningham said. "It would literally be a different home each time we visit, based on who was in the home."

Caseworkers most recently visited the home in September, following complaints of abuse by a man living in the home at the time. CPS examined all the children and said they found no signs of abuse, Cunningham said. The children now are in state custody.

James Fuentes, the woman's brother, said his sister and the teen began seeing each other about a year ago. He believes the boyfriend is at fault in Miracuelos' death, not his sister, whom he described as "the perfect momma" who "loved those kids."

He urged the public not to judge her, though he and others have expressed concern for her.
Fuentes said he called CPS on Dec. 30 to get help for his sister. He said he and his family "knew something was wrong with her" but would not elaborate.

Whatever was troubling her likely stemmed from bad relationships she had with the children's four fathers and her new boyfriend, Fuentes said.

CPS didn't take him seriously and did nothing, he said.
http://www.amarillo.com/stories/020609/new_12506571.shtml

James Fuentes, the woman's brother, said his sister and the teen began seeing each other about a year ago. He believes the boyfriend is at fault in Miracuelos' death, not his sister, whom he described as "the perfect momma" who "loved those kids."
Obviously the family is delusional. I'm surprised they noticed any signs of abuse.

Busted!!!
Diane Fuentes-Aguilar, 26
Alan Adame, 18

9804294_BG1.jpg

LoL the FuckBags were hiding from the Po Po. Loser's!!!!!!!

Arrest Made in Murder of Toddler in Amarillo
The mother and mother's boyfriend are arrested for the murder of her three year old son in Amarillo.

26 year old Diane Fuentes-Aguilar and 18 year old Alan Adame are charged with injury to a child by omission, serious bodily injury... For the death of Miraculous Manriquez-Fuentes.

Officials say Aguilar and Adame were arrested around 11 Thursday night hiding in an abandoned trailer house in the 62 hundred block of East Willow Creek.

Miraculous died of acute abuse on Tuesday.

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=9804294

Alan Adame AKA "Drowsy ", AKA "Mr.D" ,18

"we neva leave a witness...cuz we be bout dat Cutthroat Business"

About me:
Wat it dew???....Dis ya boi Drowsy aka Mr.D aka Alan im 17 N I bang dat NORTH SIDE 16 to da FULLEST!!!Im a real Texas Gangsta reppin my city AMARILLO,TX, where we be about dat paper(CUTTHROAT BUSINESS). I aint worried bout dem hataz cuz dey can neva get on dis Throwed niggas level N das real. But for all my homies N family you wonna noe more den message a nigga! * *

http://www.myspace.com/norteno16

l_d7e489b26a17b09462d1a1e7d64c6561.jpg

straight reppin dat North Side till I DIE!!!!
693453321_l.jpg

straight NORTH BOUND
l_0f9f08dd721246cf877eb504ed708eb5.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ohh geat mom's FuckTard new penis is a member of the " North Side " teen gang.

Diane Louise Fuentes-Aguilar, 26 ( kina looks like she has a black eye??)
Aguilar_Diane.jpg

Alexander Adame, 18
Adame.jpg

Alicia Manriquez, center, holds a photo of her grandson Miracuelos Fuentes on Thursday with Teresa Reyna, left, and Eulalia Sanchez . Reyna and Sanchez are the grandmothers of some of Fuentes' brothers and sisters.
63308_270.jpg

Diane Louise Fuentes-Aguilar, 26 and Alan Alexander Adame, 18, were arraigned Friday on charges related to the death Tuesday of 3-year-old Miracuelos Fuentes. Bond was set at $1 million each.

Fuentes-Aguilar, the mother of the child, and her boyfriend were arrested about 11 p.m. Thursday. According to Amarillo police, the couple was found in an abandoned trailer house in the 6200 block of East Willow Creek in north Amarillo. They were arrested without incident and now face first-degree felony charges of injury to a child..

Meanwhile, the family of little Miracuelos lashed out Thursday at Child Protective Services for ignoring what they say were obvious signs of abuse. State officials denied the claims.

Police allege the mother, who is pregnant with her ninth child, and the boyfriend are responsible for the young child’s death.

The child died Tuesday in a north Amarillo home from what police described as "acute abuse." There were bruises, both fresh and old, across much of his body and signs he was malnourished, authorities said.

Potter County Family Court documents paint a troubling home life for Miracuelos.

Child Protective Services visits to Miracuelos Fuentes' home

Sept. 29, 1998 - Allegation of physical abuse of a child after domestic violence was reported in the home. The case was ruled out when the evidence indicated the abuse did not occur.

Nov. 9, 2001 - Allegations of neglect and "a risk of sexual abuse" surfaced. The case was ruled out when the evidence indicated the abuse did not occur.

Jan. 25, 2002 - Claims of physical abuse were reported and later sustained. At that point, the alleged perpetrator, an adult uncle of one of the children, was removed from the home.

July 22, 2002 - Caseworkers were called to investigate claims of physical abuse. The claims centered on drug and alcohol abuse and reports of excessive discipline. CPS opened a Family Based Safety Services case, which enables a parent to work with CPS to make a variety of improvements to home life, including counseling and enrollment in parent classes.

July 18, 2003 - A child in the home tested positive for marijuana. The case was investigated and ultimately closed when caseworkers determined "the factors that led to the abuse no longer were present."

Nov. 12, 2003 - Allegation of physical abuse due to excessive discipline. Caseworkers were unable to determine if one of the alleged perpetrators committed the abuse. The mother was ruled out as a perpetrator. The alleged perpetrator ultimately left the home.

April 5-6, 2004 - A claim of physical abuse was reported. It was later ruled out because of a lack of evidence.

August 2004 - Caseworkers were told of a claim of neglectful supervision on the mother's part. Neighbors and family were contacted, but the claim was ruled out because of a lack of evidence.

May 6, 2005 - A second claim of a child testing positive for marijuana, considered an allegation of physical abuse by CPS. The ongoing investigation uncovered another allegation of excessive discipline. All the children were removed from the home. The mother participated in court-ordered conservatorship program. It focused on her working to improve her parenting skills and required more-extensive counseling. The mother "was cooperative" and successfully completed the training. All her children were returned to her home by Aug. 11, 2006.

September 2008 - An adult man in the home allegedly abused one of the children. Investigators went to the home and examined all the children. There were no signs of abuse, and the case was dropped.

Source: Child Protective Services

That quote just gave me a flippin headache trying to decode his bullshit...nothing says "gangsta" like abusing a 3yr old...you showed him, huh tough guy?

So these other 7 kids are probably used to their "great mom" bringing assholes into the home that abuse them regularly...I just hope it's not setting up a pattern for these kids when they get older, that they think it's the norm to let the new baby daddy beat the hell out of the old baby daddy's kids

Can tards understand what each other writes? I think they just pretend they can. Too tardy to say anything to each other about it. Surely no one can understand that gibberish.

Why do other family members want CPS records? Because they care? Or because they are looking for a lawsuit? They complain their cries of abuse fell on deaf ears... I wonder, if at anytime they went to that house and took the kids for a weekend? While they were concerned about abuse, did they try to take the kids in themselves to do something about it?

Alan Adame got some AssHat lawyer who has started the finger pointing to everyone else but his sad excuse of a life, piece of shit, client.

The aunt did say why the little boy was named Miraculous. Turns out the mommy baby factory, gave birth to him in the toilet and he was 3 months early.

AMARILLO -- Another twist in the death of three-year-old Miraculous Manriquez Fuentes.

Today the lawyer of the man accused in the toddler's death says his client is innocent. Alan Adame is the boyfriend of the toddler's mother. He's charged with injury to a child. The boy's mother, Diane Louise Fuentes Aguilar, is also in jail. Adame says he's innocent and his lawyer says there's proof.

Attorney Jesse Quackenbush says Adame was never anything but a loving and caring parent to Miraculous. The toddler died on February 3rd.

Police say preliminary autopsy results say it was from acute abuse, but Adame's lawyer says no way. In a motion to reduce bond, Quackenbush says Miraculous suffered from chronic digestive problems, not malnutrition as preliminary autopsy results suggest.

"He's had digestive problems since he was born," says Quackenbush. "He was unable to get to a higher weight than that at time of his death. This is not because of child abuse, not because of child neglect, but because he was a premature baby and simply didn't thrive."

We talked to Miraculous' aunt who says she wasn't aware of any health problems. Quackenbush also says any bruises on the boy's body will be a result of negligent paramedics. We called the hospital in charge of the ambulances and didn't receive a call back.

Potter County District Attorney Randall Aims was unavailable to comment. Right now Adame's bond is set at a million dollars. Police say that's because they had information that led them to believe he might run.

When police arrested Adame he was hiding in an abandoned trailer. We asked Quackenbush why an innocent man would hide from the police. He says other lawyers told Adame not to turn himself in. Seven other kids were removed from the home after Miraculous' death. They're in state custody.

Quackenbush says Miraculous may have old injuries from when he was born in a toilet. Miraculous' aunt confirms he was born in a toilet three months premature. She says it's a miracle he survived and that's how he got his name

http://myhighplains.com/content/fulltext/?cid=44802

You know what pisses me off?

That breeding cunt's like this can be such a waste of good air and space, and will abuse/neglect/kill their precious children.. and there are so many out there who LONG, just LONG for a baby and can't have them.... its a fucked up world.

AMARILLO -- Judge Douglas Woodburn ruled Tuesday to lower Alan Alexander Adame's bond from one million dollars to $100 thousand provided Adame wear an ankle bracelet to monitor his whereabouts.

The Amarillo man now has a better chance to await trial outside of jail.

Adame has been behind bars since early February on charges of injury to a child for his alleged involvement in the death of his girlfriend's son... 3-year old Miraculous Manriquez.

Adame's lawyer argued that he will not flee the area before trial and that he does not have the means to do so.

47th District Attorney Randall Sims pointed to evidence that showed Adame might flee and had attempted to before but, in the end, the judge ruled in Adame's favor.

"When the million dollar bond was set there was grave grave concern about flight to Mexico that had been called to our attention," said Sims.

Sims said he was disappointed with the judge's ruling.

"I understand why the judge has done what he's done today and that doesn't concern me," said Sims. "The judge said what he felt he needed to do and I don't have an argument with what he's done today based on the facts and circumstances of what came out today."

Two witnesses and Adame himself took the stand today in favor of reducing the bond. Just one witness testified on behalf of the prosecution.

Adame's lawyer, Jesse Quackenbush, did tell ProNews 7 that his client's family and friends will raise money to meet the now $100 thousand bond.

Adame has not been indicted for his alleged crime.
http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?id=274837

If his "Gang" member friends raise the bail you can kiss his ass goodbye.

No kidding. I'm guessing they'll have to raise at least $10K for the bail bond. That's a mere drop in the bucket compared to what it would cost to flee into Mexico.

Investigators say three year old Miraculous Manriquez autopsy revealed the little boy had been abused over time, until it killed him.
Miraculous may have old injuries from when he was born in a toilet. Miraculous' aunt confirms he was born in a toilet three months premature. She says it's a miracle he survived.
James Fuentes, the woman's brother, said his sister and the teen began seeing each other about a year ago. He believes the boyfriend is at fault in Miracuelos' death, not his sister, whom he described as "the perfect momma" who "loved those kids.
While police are ruling this tragedy a homicide, they say at the least the mother could be charged with failure to report the abuse.

The mother is guilty. No doubt about it. We know the boyfriend beat him on that day that killed him, I just know. But this mother witnessed the abuse, time and time again...I just know she did. I know she must have feared him but to let him beat her baby makes her a coward. She deserves punishment too; she was the protector of her children and she failed to do just that. Miraculous didn't have to die.

I come from El Paso, el barrio and I knew a lot of families like this. Families who are always in turmoil because of the gang life infiltrating the home. Children and adults alike become victim to the hate the vicious nature of gang mentality. At the end the children lose everything. Their innocence, their childhood their right to live a loving and peaceful life. I loath gang families and the extended families that continue to enable the situation. This young mother should have picked her ass up and left way, way before having all these children with pieceofshit losers. I was very determined to not end up just like so many young woman like this.

I can tell you, that in high school, I joined a gang to survive. I was certain this was the only way to avoid getting injured or killed. As much as I hated the idea, I joined these bastards. I played the sick game for awhile but hated it, every minute of it. My parents were clueless as I changed my clothes at school. Even then, I don't think they would have cared much. It took a lot to break away from the gang shit...it seems to haunt you like an unyielding disease. It was a sure way of leading me down a path that would end in death...and I knew that. When I left home, I left my past and all that haunted me for years and vowed I'd never entertain the likes of anyone remotely associated with a gang.

I don't think little Miraculous had a chance, honestly, I think the miraculous thing is that he lived as long as he did. From the very beginning he started life in a shit-hole...literately. And his siblings....I'm stunned their weren't more deaths. My prayers are with them too.

I won't forget you little one as your eyes remind me of my own boy. You were such a sweet angel, a little light waiting to grow. So sorry that life was so unfair to you. Rest now sweet child with the angels.
miraculous.jpg

Last edited:
An Amarillo woman incarcerated while awaiting trial on a charge of contributing to the death of her 3-year-old son has given birth to her ninth child.

Diane Louise Fuentes-Aguilar gave birth early Tuesday morning to a boy. The 26-year-old is in custody of the Potter County Sheriff's Office on a charge of injury to a child for the February death of Miracuelos Fuentes.

Miracuelos died of "acute abuse," according to a preliminary autopsy. He was found in his Amarillo home with bruises on his body and signs of malnourishment.

The new baby's father, Alan Alexander Adame, has also been charged with injury to a child in Miracuelos' death. He's out of jail on bond.

Greg Cunningham, spokesman for Child Protective Services, said a court granted a removal order for the new baby and he's now in CPS custody.

"We will find a placement for the child," Cunningham said Wednesday. "We would prefer a family placement, but if we can't find a family member that is appropriate we would look at a foster type situation."

Fuentes-Aguilar's children are all in CPS custody.
http://www.amarillo.com/stories/060409/new_news5.shtml

Back