• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
I can't believe anyone could possibly consider themselves anything but himell by pulling this crap.It happens every few yeas or so and they don't seem to have the brains to take care of themselves let alone do anything legitimate fo animals: NOTE this isn't it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719520/Thousands-minks-die-vandals-strike-farm.html
4290767500000578-4719520-image-a-35_1500674459511.jpg

yes folks the corpses of little animals that died confused and terrified
Thousands of minks have died after local activists from central Minnesota broke into a farm and released them into the wild.

Authorities said they believe that militant animal rights advocates were responsible for the event Tuesday, trespassing into Lang Farms near Eden Valley early Monday morning to set loose about 38,000 minks worth an estimated $750,000, according to The Star Tribune.

Stearns County Deputy Chief Sheriff John Lentz said that about 5,500 of the furry critters were recovered in all.
'The vast majority are expiring shortly after being recovered,' Lentz said. 'It may be due to stress, but the owners are not certain.'

Executive director of the fur-raising industry association Fur Commission USA, Michael Whelan, told The Tribune that farmed raised minks are too domesticated to survive in the wild.

Whelan said the minks 'are not equipped to live outside the farm environment, where they are fed, watered and cared for daily.'

'Anyone who thinks they are helping animals by doing this are severely misinformed, Whelan added.

No one has yet taken responsibility for the break-in, according to local authorities.

The perpetrators can be potentially charged with Federal Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act, which carries a one-year prison sentence.

Whelan's group is offering a $10,000 reward for information that will lead to the capture of the activists.

Lang Farms has been raising minks since 1936 and has a four-generation history in the trade.

In October 2013, a ranch in in Grand Meadow was targeted by animal rights activists that let several hundred minks loose in a similar operation.

Minnesota ranks among the America's top mink producers, providing 204,580 pelts last year, the fifth most in the country.

Don;t get me wrong I think any so called fur fam should be regulated up the wazoo but this was no better

Last edited:
Idiots, minks are carnivorous. What did these fucktards think would happen to the environment when 38,000 carnivorous mammals were suddenly set free?

Last edited:
I think the activists hoped that exactly this would happen. That the animals would die and pictures of piles if dead minks would be in the news.
Just because they are anti fur doesn't mean they are pro domesticated mink. The mink must be sacrificed to The Cause.

Last edited:
Yeah because they don't specifically care about the mink, they care that their cause is in the news, even if it's negative press, Yippeeee, we made the news!!!! Morans! and ASSHIOLES, to kill something for your own advancement.o_O

thee was another incident like this hee a group contacted me to promo and help them raise bail for an idiot caught in the identical situation and I ripped them a new asshole. I hope he stayed in jail and rotted

The more extreme eco-terrorists desire pain and violence and bloodshed and death, be it from an animal or a human.

People often forget(or are too ignorant to know) that PETA kills a great deal of family pets every year for absolutely no legitimate reason.

Back