• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
What round is this, I've lost track, this mob violence has gotten so reduculess it's not worth commenting on

Angry crowds smashed a Milwaukee police car, set fire to another, and injured a police officer with a thrown brick Saturday night following the fatal police shooting of an armed man earlier in the day, police said. A gas station and an auto parts store were set on fire.

A crowd turned out after Milwaukee police shot and killed what they said was an armed suspect at 3:30 p.m. (4:30 p.m. ET) on Milwaukee's north side, according to police and NBC station WTMJ.

Police said an officer was injured after being struck in the head by a brick thrown through the window of a squad car. Police said shortly after 10 p.m. that a gas station was set on fire and gunshots were preventing the fire department from moving in.
In the deadly police shooting, police said officers stopped a vehicle and two people got out and fled on foot, and during a foot pursuit one officer shot and killed a 23-year-old man who was armed with a handgun.

The man who was shot by police was struck twice, and was hit in the chest and the arm, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett told reporters at a briefing shortly after midnight. Barrett he was told by police that the officer told the suspect to drop the gun before he fired.
WTMJ said it pulled its reporters from the scene due to threats of physical violence from some in the crowd. The Journal-Sentinel reported that one of its journalists was thrown to the ground and punched by some in the crowd.
Police said the gun recovered from that shooting was a semiautomatic handgun reported stolen in a burglary in Waukesha in March. Police said the man who was killed had "a lengthy arrest r
As the gas station burned, the founder of a local non-profit called "Spread the Love Initiative," Terrell Johnnies, went out to try to talk to people on the street and urge non-violence.

"I do not want my city to turn into a war zone," Johnnies told NBC News. "I was thinking hopefully they can see me and recognize me and stop the violence."

But after gunfire was heard, Johnnies said it was too dangerous to stay. "Once there were gun shots, that's when I decided I mostly definitely had to remove myself ... There was only one of me."
ecord."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...hed-torched-after-police-kill-suspect-n630236

Last edited:
I do think that rioting can be an effective means of forcing social changes. However, it's too bad that folks are choosing civil disobedience for a case like this, instead of a worthier one.

I still don't understand why people get all worked up about a cop killing an armed and resisting suspect. We've all seen enough episodes of COPS to understand how not to act when under arrest. Keep calm and submit to arrest. You're already in trouble don't stack the shit higher on yourself.

Yeah! Cops doing their job. Let's kill 'em! Hey, while we're here, lets set a gas station on fire! Yeah!

:wacky:

Last edited:
No hate crimes here, move along nothing to see here

. Others bragged on Twitter they were going out to “loot white owned businesses” and waved a gun in front of his cell phone camera. They even created the “MilwaukeeLootCrew” hashtag.
Other video shows agitators shouting “Black Power!” as a gas station
“They’re beating every white person!” one of the agitators shouted in the video. “They jumpin’ every white person.”

When the mob spotted a white driver, they attempted to block his car from passing.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/

What a bunch of idiots. Pick and choose your fights folks. You all just made complete asses out of yourselves and Milwaukee.

I do think that rioting can be an effective means of forcing social changes. However, it's too bad that folks are choosing civil disobedience for a case like this, instead of a worthier one.

But they were even fighting off the media. These people werent out to bring attention to a cause, They just wanted to commit crimes.

These people most certainly are vile racists too. I dont understand why the police allow these riots to occur. They should be on the streets in full arresting everyone. Total ineptitude on the govts end. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Seems to be a lot of good people that respect their city

driving home and stopped by on his own to pick up trash.

“Instead of being part of the problem, I wanted to be part of the solution,” he said. “I figured if I started picking up trash, other people might do the same.”

Hale, who is black and his lived in the city his whole life, said he attributed the fires to businesses and squad cars to “a lot of idiots who don’t have jobs and don’t want to have jobs.”

Hale said he has four grown children, three of whom are in training or studying to be in law enforcement.

“Point blank, I support the police,” he said, adding that, from what he has heard, the officer who shot the suspect was justified.

The crowd reflected the varying attitudes toward the shooting and the persistent segregation in Milwaukee.

Most people called for peace and understanding, encouraging better dialogue between rich and poor, black and white, those in power and those subjected to it. As a show of solidarity, more than 100 people linked arms in prayer and called for peace.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...-unrest-clarke-calls-national-guard/88716616/

The officer who shot him was black also... The suspect had also intimidated a witness with threats of violence against them in a case where he was accused of being the shooter.... The gun he pointed at the officers had 23 rounds in it, and had been stolen in a home invasion.... I'm not seeing a big loss here..IMO

Here's something you won't see in the news. Granted, this video is from a conspiracy theorist, probably racist nutjob - but what he shows is the biased media up to its dirty tricks. This time it is CNN.

If any of you saw the video on CNN in which the dead dude's sister pleading with a crowd to not bring violence to the neighborhood and to stop burning down business... well, CNN conveniently edited out the rest of what she said - which was basically telling the crowd to not burn down local businesses, but go to the suburbs and burn their shit down.

Man, oh man.

Here's something you won't see in the news. Granted, this video is from a conspiracy theorist, probably racist nutjob - but what he shows is the biased media up to its dirty tricks. This time it is CNN.

Strange, isn't it? I tried to find an MSM site that was running the Cuz Ja'kari's story and pics. I couldn't. Only conservative or racist sites are running it.

It's fucking mental how blatant the agenda is. I guess it really is a numbers game. A few million people might see the above video and know what was really said, but CNN sold that story to what? .... 100 million? Maybe more? The seed was planted.

I can't for the life of me imagine what they intend to harvest from this tree (forest) of ignorance.

From my understanding of things, there a whole lot of cities in the US right now, where, at least in certain parts of them, white people should be very careful, and have real reason to be fearful of violence directed at them. But the MSM seem to think it's a bad idea to inform the populace of this fact. I say this makes them culpable for injuries or worse to the people who are believing the outrageous misrepresentations that are presented as "news".

Last edited:
"Burnin down sh*t ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down sh*t we need in our community. Take that sh*t to the suburbs. Burn that sh*t down! We need our sh*t! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it." ~ Sylville Smith. (omitted from CNN video)

“We do not want justice or peace anymore. We done with that shit. We want blood. We want blood. We want the same shit ya'll want. Eye for an eye. No more peace. Fuck all that. Ain't no more peace. Ain't no more peace. We done. We cannot co-habitate with white people, one of us have to go, black or white. All ya'll have to go!"

Last edited:
Looks like white reporters aren't having an easy time covering the story, either. Some are leaving.

""For those who are perceivably white, it is just not safe to be here," Tim Pool said in a YouTube video on Monday."

http://www.businessinsider.de/repor...e-because-of-racial-tensions-2016-8?r=US&IR=T

What the fuck kind of quote is THAT? :hilarious:

So if you're not "perceivably white" it's OK? As long as you have a certain percentage of melanin, you can pass and stay there safely to report? Oh, the irony.

What the fuck kind of quote is THAT? :hilarious:

So if you're not "perceivably white" it's OK? As long as you have a certain percentage of melanin, you can pass and stay there safely to report? Oh, the irony.
If you watch his video he explains why he phrased it like that. He's a Korean mix but looks white.

Here's that video.

Here's an interview with the lad that was shot in the neck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back