• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Cameray

'Bizarre' Experiments Alleged as Former Army Doctor Has License Revoked

29BDEFA000000578-3132061-image-a-57_1434769054613.jpg

Dr. John Hagmann (R), pictured here around 2010 teaching a course in treating battlefield trauma - (Reuters)
The Virginia Board of Medicine has revoked the license of a former U.S. Army doctor after it was found he performed dangerous, unethical experiments on human subjects he induced with hypnotic drugs during training, according to a report by Reuters.

The report states Dr. John Henry Hagmann was found to have intentionally induced shock and performed penile nerve blocks on trainees in addition to instructing trainees to insert catheters into one another’s genitalia during private training he provided in Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado and Great Britain in 2012 and 2013.

Hagmann’s license was suspended in March of this year, and was officially revoked at a hearing last week.

“The evidence is so overwhelming and so bizarre as to almost shock the conscience of a prosecutor who’s been doing this for 26 years,” Assistant Attorney General Frank Pedrotty told the Virginia Board of Medicine, according to Reuters.

New York Magazine has reported Hagmann retired from the Army in 2000 and most recently owned a private medical company known as Deployment Medical International, aimed at training personnel how to treat battlefield wounds. Hagmann’s training program received more than $10 million in federal funding during its lifespan.

Hagmann denied performing any of the alleged procedures — which also include rectal exams he performed on camera — for “sexual gratification,” and referred to the experiments as “standard practices,” according to the Army Times.

At the Virginia Board of Medicine hearing, Reuters reported two of Hagmann’s former students showed the board chest scars they received when Hagmann’s experiments went awry. Three former students told the board they became violently ill and in some cases began to hallucinate upon being injected with ketamine, the hypnotic drug Hagmann used to eliminate resistance from students.

“I can’t imagine a worse violation of trust,” one student testified to the board, according to Reuters. “There’s no excuse for the way this course was run.”

Detailed report HERE>>

Additional links that might be of interest...

Military contractor's Virginia medical license revoked

Military contractor accused of abusive training: Virginia Medical License repealed

'Mad scientist' doctor has his medical license revoked for 'abhorrent and abnormal' troop training that involved hallucinogens, chest drilling and penile nerve blocks

Military contractor loses medical license following training abuses

This Doctor Just Lost His License For Performing Horrifying Sexual Experiments On His Students

Military Doctor John Hagmann Loses License For Gruesome Sexual Experiments On Patients

Military contractor's medical license revoked by Virginia for invasive procedures on students

Med board alleges retired Army doc mistreated students

‘Diabolical mad scientist’: Ex-Army doctor probed over training practices

"Penile Nerve Block" Doctor Inflicted Bizarre Abuse on Military Medical Trainees, Report Says

Exclusive: Doctor who trained U.S. troops suspended for macabre techniques

Ketamine. Isn't that what we called Special K in the late 90's? And isn't it primarily a horse/animal tranquilizer?

Ketamine. Isn't that what we called Special K in the late 90's? And isn't it primarily a horse/animal tranquilizer?
Yes it is.

It one Hell of a drug but extremely dangerous because some people have violent adverse reactions to it with severe hallucinations, unconsciousness and unresponsiveness, coma and death. It's very unpredictable.

The Virginia Board of Medicine has revoked the license of a former U.S. Army doctor after it was found he performed dangerous, unethical experiments on human subjects he induced with hypnotic drugs during training,

Big whoop...the US government has been doing this since the day before forever lol. I guess they didn't like the competition? #Tuskeegee

This fucker is one evil motherfucker. The catheters thing alone makes me hope he is exterminated while in jail.

Army people are fucked up....Not apologizing for that statement because they are. I'm surprised these guys could even tell the difference between what's deranged and what's normal anymore. Good for them that they could...well done boys!

Army people are fucked up....Not apologizing for that statement because they are. I'm surprised these guys could even tell the difference between what's deranged and what's normal anymore. Good for them that they could...well done boys!

IM THE PROUD MOM OF 2 ARMY SOLDIERS....:mad:

IM THE PROUD MOM OF 2 ARMY SOLDIERS....:mad:

I've never met you...or your sons...or even your daughter perhaps...So I'm going to assume that your kids would likely be similar to the victims in the story...still able to tell the difference between right and wrong.

It one Hell of a drug but extremely dangerous because some people have violent adverse reactions to it with severe hallucinations, unconsciousness and unresponsiveness, coma and death
Not to mention you end up with tubes in your dick...

Last edited:
I've literally been reading this with a -----> :jawdrop:, not b/c he was doing it, but b/c he was getting away with it for so long w/o any checks and balances. Where in the hell was any kind of oversight on his "projects" and what the hell kind of experiments/data was he submitting to obtain all his grant $$? No whistleblowers? No tattletales? Whatever spiel he used on grown men to get them to blindly comply after the first time he pulled this shit on them must've been right up there with Hitler's when it comes to charismatics. Hell, I'm more disgusted that he got away with it for so than I am that he tried it in the first place (and succeeded). :mad:

I served in the military, and I am fucked up.

But I'm not tubes in my dick fucked up.

Last edited:
I was in the Army...I don't think I'm f...ked up...am I f...ked up??

After being here for awhile and reading many of your comments I would say your DEFINITELY NOT fucked up .. <3 As a matter of fact
Some of the most amazing people I know have some form of military back ground ..

@gatekeeper ..I have missed reading your comments because you always say what I was thinking BUT you say it so much better...I'm not sure if you have taken a break or if we Just happen to be reading different articles .. Either way I've missed ya <3

I'm with you on this one HOW did he go undetected ??

@gatekeeper ..I have missed reading your comments because you always say what I was thinking BUT you say it so much better...I'm not sure if you have taken a break or if we Just happen to be reading different articles .. Either way I've missed ya <3

I'm with you on this one HOW did he go undetected ??

Aw, I don't say anything better, but that was a very kind thing to say anyway, lol. <3 Life got pretty nutty there for awhile (the "when it rains, it pours" kind of thing we all go through from time to time), but things are settling down now. I can finally get rid of my D'D DTs!

I hope they do follow ups on this one to give us more info on how in the world he kept this under wraps. On top of that, I know from writing grant proposals at work as part of my regular job what all has to be submitted in the application packets and there's no way he could've been truthful about his R & D (Research and Development) proposals and his experimental processes. He'd have *never* gotten a dime, not to mention the fact he'd have lost his license and likely would've done some prison time a long time ago. So strange that all these guys kept participating. :confused:

Back