• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
Mila_Dago_zpssbh0iarp.jpg

In the days leading up to the deadly crash, Mila Dago sent text messages typical of any 22-year-old enjoying life in Miami.

She planned a day at the beach with her circle of pals, talked hair styles with a girlfriend and hoped to watch a meteor shower light up the night sky.

But Dago, newly released police records show, was also in the midst of a nasty breakup with her boyfriend. And as she and friends barhopped in Miami in the early hours of Aug. 14, 2013, she fired off a barrage of angry text messages that finally culminated in horrifyingly prophetic words:

“Driving drunk woo …” “Ill be dead thanks to you …” “Lata”

Dago did not die. But three minutes after sending the last message, Miami-Dade prosecutors say, Dago blew through a red light near downtown Miami, plowing her tiny rented Smart Car into a moving truck and killing her own passenger and friend, Irina Reinoso, 22.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article19971540.html

Selfish, ignorant, stupid cunt.

This cunt embodies the exact reasons why I hate drunk drivers with every fiber of my being.

Self-absorbed bitch! Your friend was foolish for being your passenger, but she didn't deserve to die for your decision to drive drunk & distracted.

Everybody has a choice, good, bad or indifferent and your choice was driving while drunk. The responsibility for this falls on nobody but you.

She just looks like a bitch. I would have dumped her ass too. She should have left her friends out of the drama though. Might have saved a life.

I hope she sees her friends face every second for the rest of her life because her family will no longer ever see her, her children, her get married, etc. Eventually this bitch will get out and will get to live her life but she is the one who should have died.

Wow what a harsh sentence!
Maybe they're making an example of her to teach other entitled bitches:

If you kill someone while driving drunk & distracted, you might be inconvenienced for a year or two...:wait:

Back