• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/268729778-story
DALLAS - Dallas police are investigating the murder of a 17-year-old girl from Sherman whose body was found in a creek over the weekend.

Mikayla Mitchell’s body was found floating in a creek at Blair Park Sunday morning in South Dallas. She’s the stepdaughter of a doctor out of Sherman who was arrested on federal drug conspiracy charges [....]
mikayla%20mitchell%20body%20found%20in%20South%20Dallas_1500421262327_3815697_ver1.0_640_360.png

Grigg said Mikayla had started hanging around some boys who Grigg described as "bad news.” She says Mikayla had run away last week.

"Her mom went and picked her up in Abilene, and then she came home for a week,” Grigg said. “And then she came home again with these boys and left town with them. And now we're never going to see her again.”

Grigg says Mikayla even lived with her last year when she was 16.

"She was a free spirit. She liked to roam. She liked to be on her own and do her own thing," she said. "It's like she was my daughter. It hurts so bad, it's unimaginable."

Police are soliciting tips in the case. They have not identified any suspects and have only said Mikayla died from homicidal violence. Anyone with information is urged to contact Dallas police.

"She was a free spirit. She liked to roam. She liked to be on her own and do her own thing,"
So, basically you had no control over your high school daughter, got it.

Wouldn't you know a family friend named Sunshine would call a murdered teen a" free spirit who liked to roam."
I bet her parents called her a chronic source of anxiety and panic who cursed them and said she was old enough to do what she wanted.

Sounds like there was zero parenting.
Now they are all off the hook.

17 going on 29..
17 going on noplace.

I feel sorry for the girl's mother. Her teen daughter dead and her doctor husband arrested and will lose his medical license and probably go to prison, all within a single week. Her life as she knew it is over.

Back