• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

m0skau

The Wicked King
A man carrying a baby walked onto the 10 Freeway in Beaumont following a domestic dispute with his girlfriend, and both were subsequently killed after being hit by multiple cars Thursday night, according to the California Highway Patrol.

The incident began shortly after 10 p.m. when a 23-year-old woman called 911 to report a verbal argument with her boyfriend at her Beaumont home, a CHP news release stated.

However, before officers from the Beaumont Police Department arrived, the man walked out of the residence, taking the couple’s 6-month-old son with him, the release said.

A short time later, CHP dispatchers started receiving calls regarding a man crossing the westbound lanes of the 10 Freeway while holding an infant in his arms. He was later observed, with the baby still in arms, walking eastbound on the 10 between the 60 Freeway and Beaumont Avenue.

Then, just before 10:30 p.m., the male pedestrian walked directly in front of a silver Toyota Prius heading eastbound on the 10 Freeway, according to the CHP release.

The Prius collided with the pair, the release stated. Following the initial collision, two other vehicles — a Mercedes SL500 and a Toyota Sequoia — also struck the man and the infant, according to CHP.

The male pedestrian and child were both pronounced dead at the scene.

The man was later identified by the Riverside County Coroner’s Office as 40-year-old Miguel Mariscal..

It was not immediately known why the man was trying to cross the freeway with his baby, or where he was headed. CHP was working to determine whether alcohol or drugs may have been a contributing factor.

An investigation was ongoing and officers were continuing to interview witnesses and analyze physical evidence in the case.

I'm no Sherlock, but I'm gonna say spite.

http://ktla.com/2015/05/01/man-leav...hit-by-multiple-cars-on-riverside-county-fwy/

The poor driver of the car. That is going to be tough event to handle knowing you struck and killed a baby.

ARRRGHH!! He could of just offed himself, no reason to take the baby with him :mad: Pisses me off when innocents are dragged into stupid ass pissing matches between egg and laid.

Sounds like suicide to me and he could have been under the influence that could have contributed to this. He would have had to gone over my dead body to take my baby out though and if that meant me killing him, then so be it.

What a tragic ending to what I'm sure stared out as a heartwarming tale of a May-December romance:rolleyes:

Back