• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CassiQuinn85

Random title, I know; I looked down and decided to use the first thing I saw as my thread title. Anyway, name's Cassandra, and I've been on here, previously, but have had babies and lost some memory since then...so fresh account it is! I'm from Texas and recently decided to change my career path after my last position burned me out. I'm a busy mom with a passion for tattoos, music, justice...and apparently breakfast sandwiches at midnight.

:) Good to meet ya ....

I have such bad results with eye liner .. I'm envious of ur skill (random thought) :hattip:

If you've been around before then you know all about where you can and cannot sit, under penalty of bubonic plague.:YOW:

And you still came back, so welcome!:devil:

@CassiQuinn85 I must ask, was salsa a part of this after hours repast?

I will often swap out breakfast for dinner.
Lunch however is sacred.
One does not eff with midday meals.
Ever.

Wow. That more information than most introductions. So welcome!!

Thank You! :)
[doublepost=1513315195,1513314765][/doublepost]
Welcome, nice to meet you!

Thank you! Nice to meet you, as well.

Welcome back! Where in TX?

Can I have a bite of your sammich?

A small town about 1.5 hours from San Antonio.
And I definitely ate the sandwich in its entirety, but I have zero qualms with re-creating and sharing another! ;)

You had me at Hello....midnight sandwiches.

Hope you stick around!

Aren't they the best!?
And I plan to. I love this damn site.

I'm from Texas, too! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

Well hello, fellow Texas native! What area, if I may ask? And thanks for the welcome. :)

:) Good to meet ya ....

I have such bad results with eye liner .. I'm envious of ur skill (random thought) :hattip:

Hey!
Honestly, I learned that the key is to invest in a good product, and then to outline the shape at the angle you want it, then fill it in. I use Kat von D tattoo liquid liner, and when I have to drugstore-shop, L'Oreal has some great options. Practice makes perfect! Just plan to drink away your frustrations, after awhile. ;)

If you've been around before then you know all about where you can and cannot sit, under penalty of bubonic plague.:YOW:

And you still came back, so welcome!:devil:

Don't you threaten me with a good time! ;)
Thanks!

Welcome. Welcome back.

Thank you!

No cookies for you until you post a minimum of 5 different threads.

...What kind of cookies are you handing out, here!? ;)

I've lived in Texas. I've had breakfast sandwiches at midnight. We should get together.

...I'm intrigued.

@CassiQuinn85 I must ask, was salsa a part of this after hours repast?

I will often swap out breakfast for dinner.
Lunch however is sacred.
One does not eff with midday meals.
Ever.

Salsa on the side. Always!

I totally agree, on the sacredness of lunch.

Back