• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarr...-teacher-arrested-for-double-murder/340903325
FORT WORTH -- Police have arrested a Cedar Hill ISD middle school teacher for capital murder in relation to a double homicide that occurred on Sunday.

According to a FWPD news release, Cary Joseph Heath, 35, was arrested at Permenter Middle School in Cedar Hill without incident in reference to a double murder in the 800 block of Buffalo Springs Drive on Sunday. Records show Heath lives in the 900 block of Buffalo Springs.

He is currently being held at the Fort Worth jail with a $1 million bond.

According to the school's website, Heath is an eighth grade science teacher who was in his first year at the middle school. Prior to that, he served 13 years in the U.S. Air Force.

The murder victims have not been identified. Police had initially detained another man for questioning in the case but he was not arrested.
[....]
1024%20heath_1477360386182_6615564_ver1.0.jpeg

Not much out yet. Apparently, the murders happened over in Fort Worth and not Cedar Hill. Can't wait to find out what happened.
[doublepost=1477401251,1477399962][/doublepost]http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/24/teacher-arrested-dead-driveway/92708580/
[....]
According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, a woman called 911 Sunday around 4 a.m., reporting that multiple shots had been fired in the 800 block of Buffalo Springs Drive in south Fort Worth and that she knew at least one of the victims.

When officers arrived, they found two people dead on the driveway, the paper reported.

KXAS-TV reported that Jordan Milner, who lives across the street from the crime scene, said a neighbor shot his next-door neighbors.

"My wife woke me up and said someone is banging on the door," Milner told the TV station. "Turns out what my wife heard were gunshots. From my understanding, the guy had an assault rife. From the looks of it, due to the shell casings, he unloaded the whole clip and killed two of the people who lived next door."

No identities of the victims had been released by the Tarrant County medical examiner’s office as of Monday night.
[....]
Cedar Hill Independent School District said Monday night Heath has been placed on administrative leave.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/vict...son-teacher-allegedly-murdered-them/341829179
1025%20teacher%20murder%20victims%202_1477453900311_6633279_ver1.0.JPG

[....]
Their grief-stricken friends who have been gathering at the bar have been having a few drinks in their memory, devastated by the seemingly random nature of their murders early Sunday in Fort Worth.

Their family and many of their friends were still too upset to talk.
[....]
Police say Heath shot and killed the best friends with an assault weapon in the front yard of their home. He also hit them in the head with the rifle.

Just moments earlier, they'd been at neighbor's Halloween party with Heath. They stood in the front yard talking for about five minutes.

Authorities say after the killings, Heath ran back in the home where the party was going on. He handed his 1-year-old baby to someone at the party and told his wife, “This is the last time I will see the baby. I killed two people.

Heath’s wife told police that her husband confessed to the murders and asked her to “clean the blood in the gun safe where he kept his firearms.”

He was arrested Monday afternoon in the parking lot of the school. Police have said they did not have enough probable cause before then to arrest him, but officials have not explained why he was allowed to teach school Monday.

Heath is not cooperating with investigators, police said.

Philip and Daniel, both 25, had been best friends since childhood. They hung out with a group of friends that had attended Burleson High School. They were living with Daniel’s parents.

Phillip's mother, Paige Hudson Garcia, wrote on Facebook, "The murderer did not know our sons. The shooting was completely senseless (almost random) but he is NOT remorseful (which is how he was caught).

“Our sons were defenseless and unarmed (in their 'pajamas' in the front yard of their home) - truly innocent victims by all accounts, in every sense of the word,” she wrote.

Phillip also used the last name Garcia.

Destinee says she can’t fathom how Heath could have gone to school Monday after committing such a horrific act.

Destinee and Christina Aguirre had just been out with the pair, partying with them, their girlfriends, and other friends Friday night in Fort Worth.

“The last thing is said to them was, 'I love you,'” Aguirre said. “They were giving me a hard time because I was leaving early... I made both of them take selfies with me.”
[....]
Destinee and Christina laughed and cried as they remembered their friends, young men who they say worked hard, played hard, and came from good families.

They had a tradition. Whenever they’d come into Dalton’s, they’d chug a Bud Light to start, friends say.

“Y'all better practice chugging beers up there for me and save one for me,” Mustafa Uysaler, a close friend, wrote on Facebook. “Maybe gone, but never forgotten.”

Come Thursday night, friends will honoring them with a “Bud Light Chug” benefit to raise money for their families. Friends will be chugging a Bud Light in their honor, just the way Phillip and Daniel used to do it.

Was it politics? Did his closet gay come out? Please, Mr. Heath, tell us why.

I still suspect love triangle, maybe he was rejected by both of them, maybe he was jealous of one of them, maybe he was just an asshole, hopefully he'll talk. It'll be a grand story, I'm sure.

Huh. This will be interesting to see play out. I mean especially given the victims mothers statement saying that they didn't even know this guy. So what perpetuated all this mayhem will be interesting to know. One thing is for sure, he won't be free for a long time and that's just fine under the circumstances.
Talk about nightmare on Fear street.

Another article from yesterday:
http://www.thestate.com/news/nation-world/national/article110556947.html

Both men died from gunshot wounds and blunt force trauma. Heath was seen by one witness standing over one of the victims and using the butt of his rifle to bash the victim's head.
It appears that both victims had girlfriends, and were popular with friends and locals, often described as "great persons" and "from good families".

"I am excited to be here at Permenter to provide structure and discipline for your student," Heath wrote in his teacher profile, which has since been removed from the school's website.

I come from a military family, and have noticed that there are always a few people in the services that are absolute fucking control freaks in their personal lives. Whether it comes from taking orders all day long, and wanting to be the one dictating orders at home, or it's always been part of their nature is anyone's guess, but judging from his profile statement, "structure and discipline" play a very large part of Heath's ego and general world view. Another telling word from his profile statement is "your student"; parents have children, teachers have students.
I teach music to all age groups and a do lot of pro bono work with kids, and one of the things I tell parents is that I'm excited to share my love of music/instruments of all genres with your child and to also help them appreciate all forms of musical expression. I want them to love music for their entire lifetime, whether they intend to continue with the instrument of their choice beyond my teaching or not, I want to impart the passion that we all feel when listening to our favorite composers/bands/artists, and for them to keep that passion alive within themselves, always. While discipline is certainly a tremendous factor in becoming a good musician, if it's not enjoyable or interesting, any and all excitement is quickly replaced with boredom and apathy.

There is no real comment to commitment, passion or anything inspirational about his profile comments, it reads more like a military school manual that specializes in unruly spoiled problem children, than that of a person who's truly excited to be teaching science to middle school students.
Obviously, he's no fucking Bill Nye.
Dog only knows what set him off, could be something said at the party, outside on the lawn, or simply their good looks, popularity and youth - or nothing at all - but he got all pissy, and decided to throw his life down the shitter, while savagely destroying these two men beyond the bullets he unloaded in their bodies by ending his assault by beating their heads with his rifle butt.
His conviction doesn't require his cooperation with LE, and he's probably too ashamed of his pussy assed excuse/reason for pitching his deadly hissy fit to admit why he did what he did to anyone.
The worst thing that could ever happen to him already has - he's lost all control of himself and anyone else for the rest of his life - and that is a control freak's worst possible nightmare.

Maybe she will shed some light on why he did it.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wife-of-Teacher-Accused-of-Murder-Arrested-FWPD-398941911.html
The wife of a Fort Worth teacher accused of murder has been arrested, police say.

Tiffany Heath was arrested Thursday for tampering with physical evidence.
[....]
Tiffany Heath was booked into the Fort Worth City Jail. Her bond is set at $5,000.
tiffany_heath_1477611883401_6654875_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article110887922.html
[....]
She also told Sullivan that her husband had asked her to clean the blood in the gun safe and hide a rifle magazine with green bullets under the bed in the master bedroom, states the affidavit, written by homicide Detective E.C. Pate.

“Tiffany Heath admitted to Detective Sullivan that she cleaned the gun safe and that she hid a rifle magazine under the bed in the master bedroom,” Pate wrote.

Pate obtained a search warrant for the Heaths’ home in the 900 block of Buffalo Springs Drive in south Fort Worth.

In their search, police found evidence that an effort had been made to clean up blood in the gun safe, as well as a rifle magazine with green bullets concealed under the bed in the master bedroom, the affidavit states.

Pate wrote that he “believes that Tiffany Heath knew that an investigation was being conducted in regards to the murders that Cary Heath committed” and that she “intentionally attempted to destroy and conceal evidence of said murders.”
[....]

Last edited:
My answer to him would have been, OH HELL NO! You made this mess and you're cleaning it up! If you need me, just look at the nearest divorce court.

They better not deal the bitch out. THey prob will, cuz she's a woman and this is the AMerican justice system, and they'll no doubt play up the 1 year old kid angle. But they should hit her with the max no matter what.

If the guys aren't gay, i'm thinking the dude thought they were(they certainly look it, holy shit). Either that or there was simply some dumb drunken argument over typical drunken party nonsense.

Prior to that, he served 13 years in the U.S. Air Force.

Yet another example of what asswipes military members/veterans are. Hopefully the absurd love affair this country has with military servicemen starts to wane.

Back