• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
200wl09.jpg

Michele Rene Cernak told Florida cops she had just shot up before they arrested her after 911 callers complained there was a drunken woman doing yoga in the street.​
In more ways than one, she assumed the position.
[...]
Fla., woman was arrested in the middle of a roadway where cops said they found her Wednesday doing yoga poses in her panties.

Michele Cernak, 51, was charged with multiple drug counts after
[...]
Police Department officers responded to 911 calls.
[...]
reported a woman was stripping off her clothes and doing yoga in the middle of Sanchez Avenue.

Nearby was a pickup with its engine running and its driver’s door wide open, police said in an incident report
[,...]
Inside the vehicle, which was registered to Cernak, police found several bindles of heroin, a syringes, hydrocodone pills and a crack pipe. Cernak admitted she had just injected herself with heroin, cops said.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...treet-arrested-florida-cops-article-1.1862553

Yeah she doesnt look like she's in her 50's, I was gonna guess late 30's early 40's. Im not an advocate of heroin use, but if your going to do one of the "hard" drugs, it seems like heroin is one of the least destructive on the body.

I thought heroin was a depressant. Wouldn't that make you NOT want to do shit like yoga?

But, yeah... she looks great for 51!

When I was in the hospital detoxing from , well, everything, they made me do yoga. Opiate withdraw and yoga DO NOT mix, but apparently yoga and opiate use do. Just shocking that she didn't nod out while doing the half-naked yoga.

Yeah she doesnt look like she's in her 50's, I was gonna guess late 30's early 40's. Im not an advocate of heroin use, but if your going to do one of the "hard" drugs, it seems like heroin is one of the least destructive on the body.
That's medically true, if you can avoid over-dose or contracting Hepatitis or HIV, it doesn't leave the long-term user anywhere near as dissipated and shitty looking as someone who does meth or drinks for years- I'm a former heroin user, but I was able to finally kick the habit, and I'm still gorgeous!

I thought heroin was a depressant. Wouldn't that make you NOT want to do shit like yoga?

But, yeah... she looks great for 51!
That's what I thought about the motivation for doing yoga, opiates usually make you chill, but then I saw she was also charged with possessing Alprazolam, which is Xanax- that stuff, mixed with opiates, makes people incredibly f-ed up like they wouldn't be on either drug alone.

I think she looks somewhere between 50 and 60 years old, not as washed up as some we see on here
but not better than the average 50 year old

I'd like to see a picture of her when she's not completely out of her mind. She looks like she cleans up pretty well and definitely doesn't look 50! I'm glad that my drug use never went to the heroin or cocaine level. Weed and hallucinogens are enough for me!

Back