• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/manhunt-u...hooting-2-091604045--abc-news-topstories.html

The man live-streamed his escape on Facebook after wounding two officers and fleeing in their patrol car, saying that things were "going to be intense," according to an affidavit released on Monday night.

Police also said the suspect, 38-year-old Michael Vance, has a communicable disease that he "may attempt to spread."

Vance has thus far been charged with two counts of murder, one count of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and possession of a firearm after conviction of a felony, according to the court documents. He was recently released from the Lincoln County Jail in Oklahoma on accusations of child sexual assault.

The Oklahoma County Sheriff's office did not release his medical condition but officials told ABC News, "We would urge caution to anyone who comes in contact with this individual."

Police said Vance came out firing with an assault weapon after officers responded to reports of shots in the area. The two officers sustained non-life-threatening injuries, officials say, and were temporarily disabled as Vance fled the scene in their patrol car. One officer was shot in the foot and another was hit by gunfire in both legs.

Investigators believe Vance live-streamed two videos while fleeing, one from inside the police cruiser and another while inside another vehicle. In one of the videos, Vance appears in a blood-covered shirt and says he's been shot before showing a rifle on the seat next to him.

"Letting y'all know, look, this is real," he says in the video, according to the Associated Press. "If you want to know what's up next, stay tuned to your local news."

Vance proceeded to a mobile home park, where police discovered the bodies of two of his relatives, officials said. Sheriff John Whetsel of the Oklahoma City Sheriff's Department identified those victims as 55-year-old Ronald Everett Wilkson and 54-year-old Valerie Kay Wilkson, his wife.

The affidavit describes wounds consistent with attempts to sever one victim's head and the other's arm.

Vance then allegedly "shot at and injured" a woman as he was in the process of stealing her silver 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

The wanted poster says Vance is driving a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse and that he is considered armed and dangerous.

Vance is also suspected of shooting a man during an attempted carjacking early Monday.

Whetsel issued a notice to alert residents of the likelihood that Vance would return to the Oklahoma City or Lincoln County areas and that other people may be in danger as a result of his presence.

The sheriff instructed local residents not to approach Vance but to call 911 and let the police handle the situation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fugitiv...pect-michael-vance-has-hit-list-sheriff-says/

The Oklahoma man who’s been wanted since Sunday in a string of violent crimes, including the killings of two relatives, had a hit list purporting to target several more people, authorities said Tuesday.

Michael Dale Vance Jr., a 38-year-old man from Chandler, Oklahoma, is wanted on multiple charges, including two counts of first-degree murder. He was last seen early Monday about 30 miles from the Texas border in western Oklahoma - 165 miles from where the manhunt began Sunday night in Wellston.

“Obviously, as long as he isn’t apprehended, we’re extremely concerned about those he may have indicated that he wishes harm to,” Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel told The Oklahoman newspaper Tuesday. “Most of those are outside of Oklahoma County.”

The hit list includes as many as eight more people, Whetsel said.

Vance is seeking revenge on those he blames for child sexual abuse accusations against him, authorities said.

Court records show Vance has been charged in the sexual abuse of a 15-year-old girl in Lincoln County and has a court hearing Nov. 7.

Last edited:
If he doesn't die from sepsis/blood loss from the gunshot wound, he'll most probably end up here in FL, because nearly all the pervy killer perps head here eventually in their run from the popos and federales.
This is the stolen boat capital of the world, and IMO, many of these shit-stains think they'll make a grand escape by simply grabbing a boat and zooming out of a bucolic beachy, palm-treed sunset.
Truth be told, few if any have real experience in large open waters, let alone navigating, sailing or operating the type of vessel needed to get to international waters and beyond.
He'll be found hiding out in a trailer park with some dumb twunt who just met him at the local watering piss hole bar that fronts for a toxic waste meth manufacturer who'll accept sloppy blow jobs in lieu of cash to preferred customers.
:cheers:

I was wondering what the motive was. The first news site article i read said NOTHING of him being a child rapist. Not a pertinent detail to them i guess. Hacks.

What a piece of shit.

Oh and Oklahoma, so none of this is really NEWS as far as i'm concerned.
[doublepost=1477890309,1477633254][/doublepost]DEAD!!!!!!!!!

http://www.news9.com/story/33517634...orted-sighting-of-michael-vance-in-western-ok

Weakass blaze of glory results in one cop shot in arm, one child rapist where all criminals belong.

As to his illness, I'm going to guess antibiotic resistant tuberculosis.

Looking at your avatar over to the left, then reading what you write, i honestly read that in her (my-perceived) ''upper class englishman's imitating a woman's voice'', except i substituted with consumption cuz that sounded more old timey...

that AR tuberculosis is getting freaky lately tho eh?.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. If this nutter is roaming around, armed and a menace - and has a communicable disease that's serious enough for the police to mention in their press release, then I'd bloody well think it might be smart to say what the fuck this dude has.

Nothing like spreading good old bubonic plague while you're on the lam.

Back