• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
29w1qhy.jpg
A 3-year-old Peralta boy is dead and his stepfather is now in jail suspected of causing the death.

Michael Perea, 21, confessed to causing head trauma to Michael Montiel, according to New Mexico State Police. Investigators are not releasing how that head trauma happened.

The boy's mother said she couldn't get her son to wake up Monday morning and called police. Bosque Farms officers went to the home and reported they tried to revive the toddler but he was already dead.

State Police took over the investigation and started questioning the mother and Perea. State Police Lt. Ramon Casaus said Perea confessed to injuring the child.

Casaus declined to provide additional details on the injury but did say the boy’s mother was released without being charged.

Perea is not the father of any of his new wife’s five children. He's being booked for child abuse resulting in death and has an extensive criminal history, KRQE News 13 has learned.

The four other children at the home were split up. The two youngest are in state custody while the two older children are with family members.

A hearing is scheduled Tuesday to determine if the two younger kids will be returned to their mother.
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/...stepfather_accused_in_boys_death_200909282345

His MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/latinoplayer_69
They must be very newly married. His status from July 10th says:
.::**Prêtt¥ Bø¥ Mïk£ åkå InFiNiTe OnE**::.is lovin' the single life!!!
More telling is his July 7th status:
.::**Prêtt¥ Bø¥ Mïk£ åkå InFiNiTe OnE**::.is not a RITARD!!!

A Valencia County mother is speaking out about the death of her 3-year-old son for the first time.
The woman's husband, Michael Perea, is charged in the boy's death. His wife has some very harsh words for him.

Mother Andrea Otero says she can't believe her three-year-old son Michael is gone.

"It's just unreal. It's just something a mother should never have to go through," Otero said.

She says she was having a cup of coffee while watching the toddler around 8 o'clock Monday morning.

She said, "He told me, 'Cupee, mama'— he called it 'cupee.'" She says Michael fell asleep. She checked him again around noon. "I wasn't sure why he was still sleeping," Otero said. "I was trying to wake him up: 'Michael wake up,' I'm still talking to him, you know, not knowing anything had happened. I wasn't expecting to find my son like that."

The boy was dead.

"I can't believe this happened," she said.

Otero says sometime between 8 and noon, she argued with her husband, Michael Perea, the boy's stepfather, about him not wanting to leave the home for a job interview.

At some point, Otero says she walked outside the home.

"In that period of time I guess is when it happened," she said.

State police found an 8-inch indentation in the floor. They believe it is from the boy's head being slammed to the floor by Perea, who became frustrated with the boy.

Otero calls Perea her soon-to-be ex-husband, and has these words for him:

"I hope you burn in hell."

Otero says two of her other children are now staying with relatives, while her youngest kids— ages 6 years and 19 months— are now in foster care, taken by CYFD.

A state police spokesperson says that's not uncommon in a case like this, because there has been a death and the investigation is ongoing.

Andrea Otero is not facing any charges.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S1174600.shtml?cat=516

The boy's mother said she couldn't get her son to wake up Monday morning and called police.

Why did she call the police? If I found my child unresponsive, I would be straight on the phone for an ambulance! Hubs must have been abusive with the kids before, and she must have known it was him. I still don't get why she called the police to try and revive the child, though.

State police found an 8-inch indentation in the floor. They believe it is from the boy's head being slammed to the floor by Perea, who became frustrated with the boy.

I hope someone picks up a sledgehammer and caves Michael Perea's worthless skull right the fuck in.

I agree Marve, strange as things played out, but sometimes articles are so unclear with details.

Calling the police instead of the ambulance, maybe little one was cold to the touch already and she knew he was dead? still, I'd call the ambulance no matter what. I wonder if there were signs of prior abuse? Maybe he'd been kind of rough but not like outright hitting her child....I don't know, and certainly wouldn't condone it either way, just trying to get a fix on this mother's way of thinking 'cause I got to tell you, I love these words she spoke..."I hope you burn in hell."....oh, yeah woman, you said it, better than most assbitches we read about.

29w1qhy.jpg

This fuckface Michael Perea, is a baby killer. He deserves to have his head beat in until its unrecognizable. I'll have to pray that a 1000 fists find their way to his face. Baby boy is dead and the rest of the family is split apart. I hate this fucker with all I feel.

Rest in peace sweet little one peace and eternal happiness is now yours.
2wcej9j-2.jpg

An eight inch indention in the floor????

Oh Dear GOD!!!!!!!!! :sad27:

She had to have heard it! Maybe that's why she called the cops?

Either that or she called 911 and the cops just happened to make it first.

I don't know and it doesn't really matter. At least she called someone instead of waiting all day!

This bugs me so much. The investigation of this case was bad. What the new said wasn't true. I was down the road from where this happened. And the mother of the child didn't call the police first she called Michael pereas family first then her own father first. Thats why there was family there before the police officer even got there. And why did she keep telling her father I fucked up dad I fucked up? Why was it that michael perea was so far from wjen it happened. Maybe he didn't do it. If she was so mad at Michael perea why did she stay with him for 3 years after her son died. Why did they say that there was a hole in the floor from the babies head if Michael pereas brother went on record saying that he made the hole a week before the incident with is knee after throwing a party. The babies head wasnt fractured he had bleeding in his brain. The person who did the autopsy said that there was no way the babies head could make the hole without caving in. Why has andrea otero not been arrested??? Why hasn't it been brought up that a year after her babies death she was charged with child abuse? And the big question why has she gotten drunk and admitted to 4 different people that she was tje one we ho did it? I just don't understand. Why is it that andrea oteros own father say that she has a guilty conscience? She said that she asked Michael to admit to it for love. I believe Michael perea is guilty only of being stupid. . . And one more thing. Why is it that they say Michael perea admitted to the crime in a letter. But when a special investigator looked at the letter he noticed the letter was not in Michael Pereas hand writing? and he said that he never seen the letter before. So please www.krqe.com please answer this for me?

Meaning? OTE="Valasca, post: 814785, member: 2186"]Wait, it's a wall of words.
But be aware this isn't krqe.[/QUOTE]
Mea

This bugs me so much. The investigation of this case was bad. What the new said wasn't true. I was down the road from where this happened.
The mother of the child didn't call the police first, she called Michael Pereas family first followed by her own father. That's why there was family there before the police officer.
Why did she keep telling her father, "I fucked up dad, I fucked up?"
Why was it that michael Perea was so far from where it happened? Maybe he didn't do it.
If she was so mad at Michael why did she stay with him for 3 years after her son died?
Why did they say that there was a hole in the floor from the babies head if Michael's brother went on record saying that he made the hole a week before the incident with his knee after throwing a party. The babies head wasnt fractured he had bleeding in his brain.
The person who did the autopsy said that there was no way the babies head could make the hole without caving in.
Why has Andrea Otero not been arrested? Why hasn't it been brought up that a year after her baby's death she was charged with child abuse? And the big question why has she gotten drunk and ALLEGEDLY admitted to 4 different people that she was the one who did it? I just don't understand.
Why is it that Andrea Otero's own father say that she has a guilty conscience? She ALLEGEDLY said that she asked Michael to admit to it for love.
I believe Michael is guilty only of being stupid. . . And one more thing; Why is it that they say Michael admitted to the crime in a letter? But when a special investigator looked at the letter he noticed the letter was not in Michael's hand writing? He said that he never seen the letter before.
So please www.krqe.com please answer this for me?
FIXED. I'm exhausted now. I need a nap.

Its all on the police investigation report. and Michael pereas family owns a bisness within walking distance from where it happened they were all there before the police. they are open to talking about it. and you could look up Andrea oteros cases and it shows how she got in trouble for child abuse. In fact thats how she lost the two older kids to begin with. And now in trouble for beating the youngest of her kids. You can also find how andrea otero is under house arrest for those charges now as we speak. it just sickens me. I will admit I judged Michael perea by the way he looked. And I was bothered by this case so much so I thought I would look into it. What I found is just bad investigating. Everthing I have said now can be looked up just by some digging on line and talking to the families. I feel bad for the baby that passed. I really do. It is heartbreaking. I believe the person who did this should be punished. Witch is obviously Andrea Otero.

She was also dumb enough to admit that she did it to Michael Pereas brother. . . From what he says he tried and tried to reopen the case but police made a report and did nothing with it.

This bugs me so much. The investigation of this case was bad. What the new said wasn't true. I was down the road from where this happened. (#1)And the mother of the child didn't call the police first she called Michael pereas family first then her own father first. Thats why there was family there before the police officer even got there. (#2)And why did she keep telling her father I fucked up dad I fucked up? (#3)Why was it that michael perea was so far from wjen it happened. Maybe he didn't do it. (#4)If she was so mad at Michael perea why did she stay with him for 3 years after her son died. Why did they say that there was a hole in the floor from the babies head if Michael pereas brother went on record saying that he made the hole a week before the incident with is knee after throwing a party. The babies head wasnt fractured he had bleeding in his brain. The person who did the autopsy said that there was no way the babies head could make the hole without caving in. Why has andrea otero not been arrested??? (#5)Why hasn't it been brought up that a year after her babies death she was charged with child abuse? And the big question why has she gotten drunk and admitted to 4 different people that she was tje one we ho did it? I just don't understand. (#6)Why is it that andrea oteros own father say that she has a guilty conscience? She said that she asked Michael to admit to it for love. I believe Michael perea is guilty only of being stupid. . . And one more thing. Why is it that they say Michael perea admitted to the crime in a letter. But when a special investigator looked at the letter he noticed the letter was not in Michael Pereas hand writing? and he said that he never seen the letter before. So please www.krqe.com please answer this for me?
#1 She could have called the family first out of shock.
#2 If I walked out of the house and left my child alone and he/she got killed, I would feel as if I fucked up.
#3 Maybe he left as soon as he did it?
#4 It clearly states in the article she was estranged from him.
#5 Fill us in on the details.
#6 AGAIN: If I left my child alone with someone and he/she got killed I would have a guilty conscience.

Her father went on record and said he was in albuquerque when she called him telling him the news. Why is it that the father was there when she called the police. She waited a hole hour before even calling the police. she also moved the body from where it happend. she said she found him in the bed and he would not wake up. But then latter said he was on the bathroom floor. But then in the report it says the hole was in the bedroom floor of the motheres room. Why cant she get her story straight? Michael Perea was with his mother and brother tjat hole day. Before they got the call from andrea otero. She told police that she fought with him on the phone too while he was with is mother. The phone records given too Michael pereas mother says that that phone call was made at 7:30 that morning. . . . So why is it that she went on record and said that the baby was fine at 8:00. . . Michael perea also didn't have a car or any sort of transportation. So its not like he could have done it quick and gone to his mothers house. . . . That Michael Perea did have alot on his record so I can see hoe he would be a suspect but he paid for his crimes that happened before hand. Now he is in there for something he didn't do. How sad. 5 years in jail and innocent. And still more to go. Poor guy. Did you know since Michael has been in jail he has not been in trouble not once. As a matter a fact he is going to school. He tells his family he wants to be a attorney so he can keep this kind of stuff from happening.

OR don't even use paragraphs if you don't know how, but put in some line breaks about every 4 lines of text, it really does help us to not go blind trying to read this stuff.

No not for perea. . . I just know the Otero family and the Perea family. Los lunas is a small town. It doesn't take much to find out all the things I have said.

Is that why he's now inmate #467927?

Convicted or child abuse resulting in death.
'Nuf said.

Well, I had to look, this is what I gathered:
(excerpt from PDF)

WEEKLY NEWS RELEASE
OFFICE OF NEW MEXICO ATTORNEY GENERAL
GARY K. KING
Friday, March 30, 2012

"Los Lunas Woman Jailed for Intentional Child Abuse No Contest Plea Includes Aggravated DWI & Assault w/Deadly Weapon
(ALBUQUERQUE)
---
In a case prosecuted by New Mexico Attorney General Gary King’s Office, Los Lunas resident Andrea Otero, 31, this week pled no contest to charges stemming from a 2009 domestic violence incident. Valencia County District Court Judge Richard Knowles accepted Otero’s plea to charges of:

•Child abuse-intentional (no death or great bodily harm);
•Aggravated assault against a household member with a deadly
weapon (a vehicle); and,
•Aggravated DWI (1st)

Judge Knowles sentenced Otero to three years in the New Mexico Department of Corrections. Otero must complete two years mandatory parole once released from prison."

http://www.nmag.gov/news-archive-20...2_ Weekly News Release.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

This is not what I expected to find after the rant above. The child abuse charge is clear: no death or great bodily harm.
Now I'm left with more Q's than A's.
I guess that's what I get for not waiting to get straight from the horse's mouth!

Well, I had to look, this is what I gathered:
(excerpt from PDF)

WEEKLY NEWS RELEASE
OFFICE OF NEW MEXICO ATTORNEY GENERAL
GARY K. KING
Friday, March 30, 2012

"Los Lunas Woman Jailed for Intentional Child Abuse No Contest Plea Includes Aggravated DWI & Assault w/Deadly Weapon
(ALBUQUERQUE)
---
In a case prosecuted by New Mexico Attorney General Gary King’s Office, Los Lunas resident Andrea Otero, 31, this week pled no contest to charges stemming from a 2009 domestic violence incident. Valencia County District Court Judge Richard Knowles accepted Otero’s plea to charges of:

•Child abuse-intentional (no death or great bodily harm);
•Aggravated assault against a household member with a deadly
weapon (a vehicle); and,
•Aggravated DWI (1st)

Judge Knowles sentenced Otero to three years in the New Mexico Department of Corrections. Otero must complete two years mandatory parole once released from prison."

http://www.nmag.gov/news-archive-2010/news-archive-2011/news-archive-2012/March 30, 2012_ Weekly News Release.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

This is not what I expected to find after the rant above. The child abuse charge is clear: no death or great bodily harm.
Now I'm left with more Q's than A's.
I guess that's what I get for not waiting to get straight from the horse's mouth!
What I got out of this person's info is Andrea admitted (the death of the child) and a report (which they won't show us) was made then ignored by police. He has his conviction, that's his real inmate number. They r trying to say after she got her boys back, she was arrested for child abuse (looks like she was) as if to say 'c she's a baby beater!
But like I've seen umpteen ppl say, show us proof. A report. A news article. The investigator's findings.
Proof. Or it's just gum flapping.

They say he admitted it. But the letter with the confection was not written by Michael Perea. He says he didn't do it.

Back