• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
2gy21d3.jpg

behi4g.jpg

The Department of Children and Families removed three children covered with flea bites from a Lake Mack home Monday after deputies charged a man and his girlfriend with child neglect.

Michael Holmes, 43, and Angelina McGrew, 22, were arrested and held at the Lake County Jail on $80,000 bail.

Investigators arrived at Holmes and McGrew's home on Lake Mack Drive on Monday after DCF received a report that one of the children was covered in bug bites and that the others might be in a similar condition, according to an arrest affidavit.

They found a 5-year-old girl, a 2-year-old boy and a 1-year-old boy. Each child was covered with flea bites, according to the affidavit. They were dirty and hungry as well. The home lacked electricity and running water, though it did have a small generator connected to a television.

Investigators noted that the two older children did not have access to a working toilet, while the youngest was wearing a soiled diaper.

McGrew told investigators that she and Holmes were unemployed and that the water and electricity had been turned off about a week earlier, according to the affidavit.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-lbriefs11_308jun11,0,2712430.story?track=rss

Please....no water and no electricity but a generator for the fuckin TV???
Bitch slap em both...
Shitheads.

Sad, sad shit to see children in that condition. I grew up piss poor and remember how depressing things got as a child when your parents didn't seem to give a fat rats ass about the mess of a life they brought us into. It is one thing to be poor and not give a shit and completely a different thing to be poor but have pride and unlimited love for your children. You brake your back if you have to. They look like they could care less about themselves much less about their children...sad shit.

Oh they had TV?? Well it's all good. No need for indoor plumbing or electricity when you have your TV and drugs! I'm surprised there isn't human feces on the floor too.:doh:

Oh they had TV?? Well it's all good. No need for indoor plumbing or electricity when you have your TV and drugs! I'm surprised there isn't human feces on the floor too.:doh:

If the kids had no access to a working toilet, I have to wonder where the shit was......

Back