• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...hoolgirl-because-he-didnt-enjoy-it?CMP=twt_gu
A Mexican judge has freed a wealthy young man accused of abducting and sexually assaulting a schoolgirl, on the grounds that the perpetrator did not enjoy himself.

Diego Cruz, 21, was one of four young men from prominent families in the coastal state of Veracruz who were nicknamed “Los Porkys” on social media after they were accused of seizing a classmate from their elite private school as she left a New Year’s party on 1 January 2015.

In a ruling which was made public on Monday, Judge Anuar González found that although Cruz was accused of touching the victim’s breasts and penetrating her with his fingers, he had acted without “carnal intent” [....]

also found that although the victim, who was 17 at the time, was forced into the car of one of her alleged attackers, she was never “helpless”. Two of the other three suspects are accused of penetrating the victim.

The release of Cruz – who had fled to Spain, but was extradited back to Mexico – has prompted outrage among human rights activists, and marked a new low point in a case that has reinforced the perception that those with money and political connections are above the law.

“He sexually touched her, but because he didn’t enjoy it, it’s not sexual abuse?” said Estefanía Vela Barba, an activist on gender issues.

“Since there was no pleasure in the act, it was intended to cause humiliation. They were touching her, they were bothering her, so for the judge, if the intention wasn’t pleasure, it’s not sexual assault,” said Vela [....]

“There’s no disputing the facts. It’s not some crazy woman saying this, it’s coming from the judge’s mouth and he’s saying that if they touch you against your will, it might not be abuse.”

The case of Los Porkys has provoked widespread indignation in Mexico, not least because it took place in the coastal state of Veracruz, which over recent months has come to symbolize the failure of the Mexican state to guarantee even a semblance of the rule of law.
[....]
The case of Los Porkys has also been held up as an example of the rampant impunity allowed the offspring of Mexico’s elite. Fifteen months after the attack, the victim described her ordeal in a public Facebook post, in an apparent attempt to shame authorities into taking action.

I have nothing to repent,” she wrote. “I’ve gone drinking. I’ve gone to parties. I’ve worn short skirts like many girls my age … and for that I’m going to be judged? For that I deserved what happened?”

WHAT THE FUCK!!!
I cannot imagine how the victim feels over this.
Seriously, Shame on this judge. He's probably a rapey kind of guy too, to rule this way. All kinds of sick.

“I have nothing to repent,” she wrote. “I’ve gone drinking. I’ve gone to parties. I’ve worn short skirts like many girls my age … and for that I’m going to be judged? For that I deserved what happened?”

Well yes ... we're judged by our appearances. Its part of the order of the world ... postmen look like postmen ... police and firemen the same. Lawyers and bankers the same. Sluts look like sluts.

corruption within the courts that needs to be cleaned out, obviously he was paid off or will be with some other favors as the assholes were rich but then we can look at this side of the border and that little prick that killed 4 people drunk in his truck and got off scott free because of affluenza

How the fuck do they know he didnt enjoy it?! Because he said so?

Fuckin morons. He enjoyed it !!! He got off on it didnt he

Bastard judge just doesn't give a fuck

I'm glad someone wrote this up. I saw it yesterday but didn't think I could keep my anger at bay to write it out.

@Caligirl90 and @starry1 ... its true ... we are judged by our appearances and this woman that squawked this

“I’ve gone drinking. I’ve gone to parties. I’ve worn short skirts like many girls my age … and for that I’m going to be judged?

Knows it because she is squawking it at all... apparently she is smarter than you both. She has a clear understanding of how her actions and attire leave her open to it.. she might not like it very much ... but she knows why. Funny she left out the part about hoping into a car with four guys ... because people will judge you for that too!
[doublepost=1490812108,1490811935][/doublepost]
Fucking Mexicans! Build the wall!

well you could blame the slut but its not PC ... so of course!

@Caligirl90 and @starry1 ... its true ... we are judged by our appearances and this woman that squawked this

Knows it because she is squawking it at all... apparently she is smarter than you both. She has a clear understanding of how her actions and attire leave her open to it.. she might not like it very much ... but she knows why. Funny she left out the part about hoping into a car with four guys ... because people will judge you for that too!
[doublepost=1490812108,1490811935][/doublepost]

well you could blame the slut but its not PC ... so of course!
Women can be completely covered and would still be sexually assaulted. I don't judge people by how they look. I'm sorry you do. Personality and behavior matters. A guy in a suit and a guy who dresses punk could both be abusers, or both be nice guys.

Outrage over sex assault ruling in Mexico, judge suspended

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Prosecutors are appealing a court ruling that dismissed sex crime charges because there was no proof the suspect acted "with lascivious intent," and judicial authorities announced Wednesday that the judge in the case had been suspended.

The ruling in the southern state of Veracruz shocked many in Mexico, where the case already had become emblematic of the impunity often enjoyed by wealthy males.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-appeal-ruling-sex-assault-suspect-161445859.html

Back