• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Half-naked, bound and with a plastic bag over her head, this is the body of a Mexican crime reporter who was murdered after being abducted by eight armed men wearing military uniforms.

Mother-of-two Anabel Flores Salazar, who was a journalist for the newspaper El Sol de Orizaba, was snatched from her home by men with guns claiming they had a warrant for her arrest.

She was forced into one of three gray trucks and driven away from her home in Orizaba, in the state of Veracruz, her aunt, who was at the home, said. . .

Continued with "graphic content": http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ducted-eight-armed-men-military-uniforms.html

RIP Anabel, I'm sorry your children will be raised without a mother, and that despite your efforts and hard work, the shithole you were unfortunate enough to be born in will continue to be a shithole your children will have to endure.

Poor lady...She doesn't look like she suffered any kind of beating. That's kind of nice. We use bags for breath play at our house, its safer, and I don't have to explain bruising on my neck. Any ways, except for the restraints and dishevelled clothing, and being left on the side of the road, actually pretty much a pain less death.

@alanna hutchison You know you're right love. Until I saw your :wtf:, I never considered that she was probably really afraid. (sorry)

Instead of "probably afraid", I would guess at horror, terror, despair, anguish, excruciating pain and suffering.
[doublepost=1455380516,1455379658][/doublepost]
Nope! Not gonna click that link, uh uh, no, NOPE! I saw abducted, 8 men in uniform, murdered and half naked, I can connect those dots thanks! :bag:
Actually, not that graphic. Back view, no apparent wounds, appears to have underwear, pixilated posterior.
[doublepost=1455380740][/doublepost]
So does northern central CA. Without all the dead bodies for fertilizer. :(
Fresno?

Instead of "probably afraid", I would guess at horror, terror, despair, anguish, excruciating pain and suffering.
[doublepost=1455380516,1455379658][/doublepost]
Actually, not that graphic. Back view, no apparent wounds, appears to have underwear, pixilated posterior.
[doublepost=1455380740][/doublepost]
Fresno?

You got me there. Can *not* argue with that. <3

Why in the fuck does anybody even live in Mexico? What is the life expectancy, like 22 or something?

Back