• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
fetch30n-1-web.jpg

Bo happy and full of dog biscuits from K9 handler
fetch30n-2-web.jpg

Probably better he never gets Bo back when he gets back out.
Police in Ala were getting ready to serve a search warrant to Edward who bolted into the woods like a bat outta hell. His dog Bo came out in the clearing and the cop goes Go get him boy! And Bo being helpful led them straight to his disgusted owner who at that point in time probably wished he's kept a cat as a pet as they will just blow everyone off. I just thought this was too hysterical not to share.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspected-meth-dealer-turned-dog-cops-article-1.1992399

Last edited:
Dog be like "OH BOY! I'ma good dog. I fetch for the hoomins. They give me belly rubs!" Owner be like, "AAAAWWW SHIT". Cops be all, "Good boy! Have a bbq pig's ear!"

My cat follows me everywhere and cries when I close the door on her. I guess I should avoid any meth related arrests for now.

Bo might have been thinking "Edward is an idiot and not all that great of a person and I want him gone! Come on I'll show where he is".
I hope Bo finds a good home! :bear:

this just reminded me of some tweaker guy who i use to know who would blow out his smoke into his dogs face. the dog would def get up on the bed near him when he lit up ....

Back