• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2v2i83p.jpg

An Arizona woman who had recently gotten breast implants was busted after she got wasted at a Scottsdale bar mitzvah, showed off her new boobs to a group of unimpressed peers — and then got rowdy with a bunch of boys, police said.

Lindsey Radomski, 32, got her peep show started by flashing about five adults Saturday at a party with about 100 guests.

When she was scolded not to expose herself again, she tried exciting a group of “juveniles” by the pool, police said.

The drunken yoga instructor later let seven underage boys, ages 11 to 15, fondle her new jugs in a bedroom, while most of the guests had gone home or fallen asleep.

She allegedly performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy who was the last to leave, police said.

“It’s definitely an odd case,” Sgt. Ben Hoster told the Daily News. “We’ve never seen a case like this before. You have an adult, and you have so many juveniles -- we’re just concerned for the kids.”

Radomski later told authorities she was too intoxicated to remember the wild night, but admitted to flaunting her new chest.

She was arrested Tuesday after the teen’s parents reported the incident to the cops.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...ts-flashes-kids-bar-mitzvah-article-1.2162133

I remember when I was like 13 or 14 I got to play with a biker chicks fake tits at one of my dads house parties..... reading this story makes me wish I would've toughed it out til I was the last one still awake that night LOL Something tells me it's just not the alcohol but the attention these ladies with their new found curves are getting is some what intoxicating to them as well. Leading to poor poor life choices.

Personally, I don't like fake boobs at all. I prefer real ones that are small over big fake ones. Boobs mean nothing to the overall package.

Personally, I don't like fake boobs at all. I prefer real ones that are small over big fake ones. Boobs mean nothing to the overall package.
I agree. I could see if a woman has a deformity or a mastectomy, but getting bigger boobs just to have bigger boobs, tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about her. No thanks:facepalm:

Horse face couldn't impress the grown men so she had to go after the boys?

Exactly what I always imagine when I read about grown women and teen boys, they can't impress the men so they have to go after the teens.

Horny lady can't get someone her own age to check out her new floatation devices has to resort to children. Loser!

I bet her name has been removed from invitation and all future mailing lists on all of her families, friends, neighbors and coworkers. I can hear all of the parents saying now "oh no, not my son!"

Damn. 21 felonies. 7 victims. 0 indictments.

Oh, she says she was roofied, btw. Aren't u pretty much unconscious after being given the date rape drug? Not partying, dancing, and handing out blow jobs...

The attorney for a 33-year old yoga instructor accused of having oral sex with a 15-year-old boy at a Bar Mitzvah earlier this year said he believes his client was drugged while at the party.

Scottsdale police arrested Lindsey Ann Radomski in March on suspicion of 21 felonies, including sexual conduct with a minor, sexual abuse and indecent exposure after they alleged she had a sexual encounter with seven underage boys.

A grand jury recently declined to indict Radomski and the case was returned to Scottsdale police, according to Sgt. Ben Hoster, a Scottsdale police spokesman.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ale-yoga-instructor-grand-jury-abrk/28389301/

Damn. 21 felonies. 7 victims. 0 indictments.

Oh, she says she was roofied, btw. Aren't u pretty much unconscious after being given the date rape drug? Not partying, dancing, and handing out blow jobs...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ale-yoga-instructor-grand-jury-abrk/28389301/

Technically she COULD have passed out...but she also COULD have died. So it's possible that she was drugged.

Rohypnol
The effects of Rohypnol can be felt within 30 minutes of being drugged and can last for several hours. If you are drugged, you might look and act like someone who is drunk. You might have trouble standing. Your speech might be slurred. Or you might pass out. Rohypnol can cause these problems:
  • Muscle relaxation or loss of muscle control
  • Difficulty with motor movements
  • Drunk feeling
  • Problems talking
  • Nausea
  • Can't remember what happened while drugged
  • Loss of consciousness (black out)
  • Confusion
  • Problems seeing
  • Dizziness
  • Sleepiness
  • Lower blood pressure
  • Stomach problems
  • Death

A grand jury recently declined to indict Radomski and the case was returned to Scottsdale police,

Prosecutor: Son, it might be hard to talk about this horrific event but do your best, ok? '
What did the defendant do next?

Kid: She let me touch her boobs.

Prosecutor: You mean forced you?

Kid: Forced? No way, man, it was awesome!

Prosecutor: What did the defendant do next?

Kid: She started sucking my dick!

Prosecutor: When she forced herself on you, were you in fear for your life?

Kid: Yes, I thought I died and went to Heaven!

:jawdrop:
WOW. Just... WOW. I mean, I guess it's not overly surprising seeing as a grand jury didn't indict due to lack of evidence...

Interesting choice of defense... The old "I was drugged and raped by children (essentially)" defense. Well, it must've caused enough reasonable doubt- that plus a lack of evidence! *shrug* oh, Scottsdale... Why doesn't any of this shock me though? (6 yrs ago, I lived near where this all happened.)

More interestingly & important, though: how about that look on the lawyer's face when she's hugging him, huh? ;) he's like "oooh, yeah, I can feel those new tatas..."

& the last picture from the daily mail article- are those the pre-surgery boobs or post-surgery boobs? o_O

Technically she COULD have passed out...but she also COULD have died. So it's possible that she was drugged.

Rohypnol
The effects of Rohypnol can be felt within 30 minutes of being drugged and can last for several hours. If you are drugged, you might look and act like someone who is drunk. You might have trouble standing. Your speech might be slurred. Or you might pass out. Rohypnol can cause these problems:
  • Muscle relaxation or loss of muscle control
  • Difficulty with motor movements
  • Drunk feeling
  • Problems talking
  • Nausea
  • Can't remember what happened while drugged
  • Loss of consciousness (black out)
  • Confusion
  • Problems seeing
  • Dizziness
  • Sleepiness
  • Lower blood pressure