• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
The biggest surprise of all was when she gave birth naturally to a bouncing baby boy who tipped the scales at 14.1 pounds.

“Before I knew it, he was already coming out,” she said. “It was too late to turn back.”

When she saw his head come out, she said, she knew he weighed more than 10 pounds.

“I was like, ‘Oh my goodness,’ and they were like ‘Stop pushing. Stop pushing,” she said.

After 18 hours of labor, she couldn't stop pushing, and delivered Avery the old fashioned way – naturally.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...-womens-delivers-biggest-baby-ever-141-pounds

Because she is a twin and felt so big so fast, she thought she might be having twins herself.

But the first doctor visit brought an even bigger surprise: She was already 35 weeks along.

The biggest surprise of all was when she gave birth naturally to a bouncing baby boy who tipped the scales at 14.1 pounds.

After 18 hours of labor, she couldn't stop pushing, and delivered Avery the old fashioned way – naturally.

Maxxzandra, a team member at St. Joseph's Hospital, has a 1-year-old son and a 5-year-old daughter at home.

“It was really bad compared to my daughter and AJ's delivery,” she said.

Once she recovered from the impact of the delivery, she asked, “Does anyone know how much my baby weighs? They were like, ‘Your baby weighed 14 pounds and one ounce.’ ‘What!? My baby weighed what?!’ They were like, ‘Your baby is like adorably huge.’"

He’s so huge, dad is already laying out Avery's future.

“I've got a linebacker instead of a fullback,” he said.

“When I finally did get to hold him, I loved it," his mother said. "I just melted.”

Experts say only 1 in every 100,000 babies born is over 14 pounds.

And he is gorgeous, already looks 4 months old!

Gross.

Child birth destroys a womans body bad enough when its a normal sized kid, this woman is gonna have to develop a fetish for fisting if she wants to feel anything down there again. Poor husband.

Gross.

Child birth destroys a womans body bad enough when its a normal sized kid, this woman is gonna have to develop a fetish for fisting if she wants to feel anything down there again. Poor husband.

There's a surgery that fixes that but I have heard that it is extremely painful.

For some odd reason, every time Jack posts stuff like this, I feel better about not being able to have kids.

There's a surgery that fixes that but I have heard that it is extremely painful.

I figure there's gotta be a limit to what that can accomplish though. Besides, i'd be shocked if it returns it 100% or isn't noticble a fix was in, for those of us who know our way around that area at least.

They were like, ‘Your baby is like adorably huge.’"

Nice...that's cute. Naturally...good for her! OMG her hips must be achy...like growing pains but WORSE!

Birth..so many options. stupid epidural..stupid legs sliding off the bed all the time. C-sections are murder, you think your guts are going to fall out if you move...and as soon as you're up and peeing on your own they take the bandage off...and you regress. You've mastered walking around with your guts cut open, and then you're back to square one...scared to fucking move again...cause Guts falling out...maybe. Get the fuck out of my room right after you take me to the bathroom, I'm scared to sit up damn it. Natural is best...I was so tired, thought I would be asleep right away...nope, rushed all night like I was on coke or something,...Adrenaline is best body buzz ever.
[doublepost=1455236868,1455236716][/doublepost]
I figure there's gotta be a limit to what that can accomplish though. Besides, i'd be shocked if it returns it 100% or isn't noticble a fix was in, for those of us who know our way around that area at least.

It's okay...they have vagina weights now. Flex...tone...I have some!

Gross.

That's why God invented anal.
[doublepost=1455331119,1455331071][/doublepost]
I saw a skank vaginally deadlift a 12 pack at a strip club down in El Paso.
Please tell me you have video! I would love to see that!

What doctor would let this happen? Every doctor I know of recommends a csection for any baby over 10 lbs.

What doctor would let this happen? Every doctor I know of recommends a csection for any baby over 10 lbs.

My ob wanted to induce me at 36 weeks because she thought my daughter was already at 9+ lbs. I declined.

She was born at 39 weeks and was 8 lbs. Natural, vaginal delivery. No complications. So, yeah....I am truly in awe of the training doctors go through, but they really are just human and can't know everything.

My ob wanted to induce me at 36 weeks because she thought my daughter was already at 9+ lbs. I declined.

She was born at 39 weeks and was 8 lbs. Natural, vaginal delivery. No complications. So, yeah....I am truly in awe of the training doctors go through, but they really are just human and can't know everything.

I agree that doctors are humans, obviously, but would you not be a little upset if your daughter was 14 lbs?

In this day and age there is technology and tools used to give the doctors some idea of what the size/weight of the baby is.

Back