• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
2hdbc55.jpg

Alert witnesses placing 9-1-1 calls to Lorain County officers may have saved the life of a woman Tuesday who was shot in the back and stuffed in the trunk of an escaping car.

Witnesses spotted and heard shouts from the woman in the partially closed trunk of a car heading north on West Road about 1 p.m.
Their calls sent sheriffs, State Highway Patrol officers and even Lorain County Metro Parks rangers scrambling after the suspect.

The chase ended when rangers caught Matthew Plas, 25, of Wellington, in the Carlisle Reservation. He is in Lorain County Jail on charges of attempted murder and kidnapping.

The victim, a 43-year-old woman, was flown by helicopter to MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland with a single gunshot wound to the middle of her upper back. Sheriff's officials had not released her name pending family notification, but Resendez said the injury is not believed to be life-threatening.

Resendez said officers spoke to the woman only briefly and believe the incident started at the park's Duck Pond Picnic Area.
He said he does not believe the woman knew her attacker. He also said it may have been an attempted sexual assault but investigators are still determining that.

The Highway Patrol tried to stop the car -- easily identified because of its teal color -- minutes after witnesses reported seeing the woman in the trunk. It pulled into a driveway on Oberlin-Elyria Road and the driver ran away.

Police found him in the park after searching about 30 minutes. The woman was found minutes later walking along the road seeking help.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/05/callers_report_woman_in_trunk.html

Myspace....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=235770983

A few thoughts

First, I do hope that the woman is ok.

Second, It is time that I go home and go to bed because I am getting brain dead because:
"north on West Road "
made me giggle......
Third, after reading so many posts here with links to Myspace pages I have decided that if I ever decide to go stupid and get arrested I will delete my myspace page first......

Yeah, really time for my shift to end.

Mom looks like a real winner also. Here is a comment she put on his page.

Apr 21 2008 3:08 PM

did you see Buddy put her nigga on the web? How proud her daddy must be.
Love you son

Mom looks like a real winner also. Here is a comment she put on his page.

Apr 21 2008 3:08 PM

did you see Buddy put her nigga on the web? How proud her daddy must be.
Love you son

LMAO Yes I saw that. It cracked me up because she looks like a grandmother and "nigga" coming from her just mad be giggle.:D

1627926012498.png

A Lorain County judge sentenced Matthew Plas to 33 years in prison for shooting a woman in a Lorain park, leaving her paralyzed from the waist down.

Plas pleaded guilty Sept. 8 to attempted murder, attempted rape and other offenses.

In court, Plas read Stevens an apology in which he said he regretted the horrible things he did.

Back